Does anyone have TiTs Version 0.7.231 laying around?

SweetDarkness

Apr 10, 2019
I haven't played in about 8 months and i remember hearing about the Frostwyrm/Nkyye update, and was working my way though all the new stuff recently. Apparently this was the time the incest stuff was hit and cut from the game. Im a sick twist and was kinda looking forward to it. So if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated. I love B's work and have sub'd to his pateron but reading it inst the same as playing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: B

CeeDee

Apr 16, 2019
I downloaded the .swf file but I couldn't get it to work? Is there some trick to it? I also tried dropping it in multiple browsers but I think the browsers have phased out build in flash support.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ach nevermind. For some reason the site is just refusing to cooperate and upload the file. Sides, some else already has ya covered.

Although... I recall a while back asking if I could make a kind of archive post with the incest stuff still in it, and I was told no....

Uh oh... maybe its in my best interest that my computer is fighting me on this...

Heres hoping yall dont get slapped by the moderators or anything

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...f0beShOWdy00lp16Ox9duN8/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs

The cave is littered and messy with shavings of ice coating the floor; you watch your step as you come inside{not silly:, and you clear your throat to get her attention}{silly:, and you loudly knock on the nearest wall, respecting her privacy, but nonetheless asserting your authority as her parent by entering without her permission}.