Does anyone besides find something odd?

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Well the thing is when you have sex with the orange kitsune while the kitsune has a cock can't get the PC pregnant??   :colbert:  

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Etis Well it's strange because that no matter how many times you encounter that kitsune you're never end up pregnant when other like Minotaur's are able to get PC pregnant correct?  :$   :$

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Etis Well it's strange because that no matter how many times you encounter that kitsune you're never end up pregnant when other like Minotaur's are able to get PC pregnant correct?  :$   :$

Kitsune want to have fun, nothing more. When your lifespan is measured by centuries, having kids is much less... Appealing.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Etis Well still it's kind of lame no matter what that's maybe the only enemy that can't get pregnant by I mean if there's a requirement for that to happen, or a quest that's one thing huh?  :colbert:   :colbert:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Etis Well still it's kind of lame no matter what that's maybe the only enemy that can't get pregnant by I mean if there's a requirement for that to happen, or a quest that's one thing huh?  :colbert:   :colbert:

Fetish Zealot and Tentacle Beast have no preg content as well. As well as most named NPCs.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Etis Oh right I forgot about those. :$ o_O   Well besides those two I'm mainly focusing my opinion on the kitsune getting the PC pregnant nothing else. Like I said before it's just lame if someone made it possible for the PC to get pregnant by the kitsune that would really make my day also I just remembered that the fox duo in Tel Adre can't get the PC pregnant ether, not only that I just realized something. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Just only those npc that got written pregnancy could knock up PC. Kinda hard to make any male or herm PC been able to knock female/herm PC. Plus it would take some time to write for each single case some texts. Not sure anyone would try to take on this burden..

Shadow0

May 28, 2017
How I wish the development of this game would continued. But instead it is focused elsewhere.

Wanna see if the Siren NPC could get purified, and have Shelia the kangaroo as a lover at camp. And hatched Ember Eggs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Most of this wishes can be fullfulled by playing one of mods for CoC now only. Siren NPC purification is there (I not 100% sure it was in vanilla CoC - I think not) and for Sheila and Ember one wishes they may happen if one of writers for mods feel in mood to write those expansions.