Do you plan on making an update log/change log?

B

BackPie

It would be nice to know the changes and new features added to the game with each new version. Of course, I mean for any major gameplay or mechanics changes, or bug fixes. For any storyline content and possible spoilers, you can write it in short-hand. "Added orc village" for example, just so that the next time you release a version, I won't be inclined to go on a wild goose chase for content that may not exist yet.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It would be nice to know the changes and new features added to the game with each new version. Of course, I mean for any major gameplay or mechanics changes, or bug fixes. For any storyline content and possible spoilers, you can write it in short-hand. "Added orc village" for example, just so that the next time you release a version, I won't be inclined to go on a wild goose chase for content that may not exist yet.

... so you mean what we post on the front page of the blog with every single release?

There's also a total list of all changes here, though it's out of date. Anybody with the inclination is welcome to update it!