Divine Arms - A magical action-adventure hentai game

viperv

Dec 2, 2015
qz7GzF4.jpg

Heya. My name is kReig, developer for ViperV and we have a new project titled Divine Arms and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested.

You may download the demo HERE.

Or play it on Newgrounds.

And if you like the demo, please support Divine Arms on PATREON

ABOUT THE GAME

Divine Arms is a top-down-isometric action-adventure game.
Basically, you run around and cast spells to obliterate your enemies.
You can also charge up your spells further to deliver stronger spells.

Enemies will have special sex attacks that you can choose to either enjoy or escape.
390263_kreig13_will-it-fit.png

All sex scenes in the future will be fully animated and will take the whole screen like this.

The dungeons and stages will have puzzles and traps. Special puzzles will need to be sexed up to function.
The dungeon layout will be like a legend of zelda game, where they can have lots of rooms to explore.

You can learn, upgrade and empower spells and skills.
default count right now is 25. Pardon the placeholders.

MiyUh31.jpg
wk5Uods.png

Here's Siggy, the main character and an aspiring Celestial Diviner. For simplicity's sake, they're angels.

INGAME SCREENIES

L46whVU.png

Ok6xavS.png

1YbxPhe.png

Anyway, I hope you dig the game demo. And if you can, please support the project.

Thanks a bunch!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I just tried the demo. And I already love this game.

The animated scene is awesome, and I like the figthing mechanics.

I'll be looking forward to see more of this game.

PS. Looks like you've got another backer. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So, is the adult content mostly monsters rapes sort of deal?

art926

Sep 8, 2015
The quality is really good! Though I would prefer to play male character, lol ))

On what engine is it built?

viperv

Dec 2, 2015
I just tried the demo. And I already love this game.

The animated scene is awesome, and I like the figthing mechanics.

I'll be looking forward to see more of this game.

PS. Looks like you've got another backer. ;)

Gotta admit, this was pretty fun.

Thanks for the compliments!

Extra bonus thanks, shadefalcon for the support!

So, is the adult content mostly monsters rapes sort of deal?

There will be interaction later with you, the pupeteer in POV mode. (There's a branch plan of making a basic character creation, but no promises yet)
There's also the Trap Drive (once a milestone is reached) that allows Siggy to rape-back.
Bonus unlockable sex scenes will be there, too.

The quality is really good! Though I would prefer to play male character, lol ))

On what engine is it built?

Thanks! We'll consider gender selection on our next projects.
As for the tool, it's flash, the undead.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
There will be interaction later with you, the pupeteer in POV mode. (There's a branch plan of making a basic character creation, but no promises yet)There's also the Trap Drive (once a milestone is reached) that allows Siggy to rape-back.
Bonus unlockable sex scenes will be there, too.
I asked because it's always best if the player knows what they're getting into before they play the game.  That way they know if they should seek the game out or avoid it based on their tastes.

art926

Sep 8, 2015
I know that it's flash, lol ))  I meant what game and physics engine you used? Or you made your own? 'cause it looks surprisingly good )

viperv

Dec 2, 2015
I asked because it's always best if the player knows what they're getting into before they play the game.  That way they know if they should seek the game out or avoid it based on their tastes.
Ahh i see. Thanks for informing me. Would you recommend I modify the thread about it?

Thanks!

I know that it's flash, lol ))  I meant what game and physics engine you used? Or you made your own? 'cause it looks surprisingly good )

Woops~ haha.
Yes, i did the engine and most of the stuff there I did from scratch or evolved older scripts.
The only thing I borrowed were the Text displayer and Greensock's tweenmax for the UI tweens.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Gotta say I loved playing it for a bit. The silly humor is also rather entertaining for me.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Ahh i see. Thanks for informing me. Would you recommend I modify the thread about it?
There's a stickied thread about this in adult games where I go over some basic guidelines.  In this case, you just need to post the fetishes and pairings the game focuses on, whether or not that list is exhaustive, what's mandatory, and make sure it's easy to find by putting it near the top of the OP or in the subject line.  It's usually one of the first things that anyone will want to know with adult games.