Dishonored 2

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
I want to know if anybody has any honest critiques about the game. I wanna buy it but I wanna know how it plays and if the story holds up.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
I want to know if anybody has any honest critiques about the game. I wanna buy it but I wanna know how it plays and if the story holds up.

"Disclaimer" I am not sponsored on paid by dishonored teams or dev's for reviews. ( but I wish I was )

((Do Note: that I have not beaten the game in high chaos or with Emily just yet before reading further. And if your on Pc be weary of some tweaking you will need to do to get the game to run steady as it is currently a bit skippy when playing on high graphic settings.))

Honestly if just depends on who you pick, if want to kill them all and run high chaos guns blazing, then Emily Is for you, but if your looking for a bit of both worlds, killing/sneaking & what I feel is a more interesting story, then go with corvo.

The story is pretty much the same deal as the first, choices on choices, you decide to kill that person/boss now, it Will effect your areas & ending later.
As I also would note now, if you thought you where going to pass through this game like the first with a code book unlocking all the doors & safes & so on easily, get ready for a doozy because each and every lock code & door code to a safe is randomized each & ever play through for each player.

The only gripe I have is once you get your powers ready & steady it's pretty easy to roll through areas, to the point where you might wanna acutely try a hard or insane difficulty.

If I had to rate the game I'd say 8/10 on my first play through so far. Great game to get on sale or not.

Reactions: Gamepapa