Discord Moderator Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaputMundi

Jun 25, 2017
Airing dirty laundry in a public venue is imo not appropriate.
Right, let's start this off by saying I am brand new to this whole ordeal, and my own personal experience in this Fenexo place has been nothing short of, horrible.

To begin I entered the "Discord" chat in question with the up-most attempt to be civil, to some degree. I understand that entering such a place for a place such as this is like entering a tavern on the edge of the world, but, my hopes stayed. However after a day of being inside the chat, things were going well until an argument stuck up a few days later, which resulted in individuals of question insulting my character versus my argument. This in question forced me to assault them back, in defense of my own character, which of course is silly, but i'm dealing with troglodytes here.

Which of course, I was banned, or kicked, which ever it is I am unable to rejoin the chat. But that is not why I am here, I could care less about this, for the moderator team is as inept as a pack of children, I am here to actually speak about a blatant bias within the Moderator ranks and it starts with an individual known as "Kyu" This moderator, along with a few others, has proven to be nothing less than the most obnoxious, down right insensible individual I have ever come across in my life. It is my own regret that I did not speak up about this sooner, but I feel like this is a better time as any, as one of my closest friends a one "Toter the Drow" or "Monica" as she is known as, was unjustly banned for having a just opinion on the moderators on this chat. I will present a Gyazo in question to support my ruling on this situation.

But end this, as I don't expect this to be read because asking anyone to read more than three lines of chat in this without slapping a fat "tldr" I will say this. The Discord chat needs a firm moderator change, or at least needs to be washed to some degree. Remmy, who has done nothing but kick people, giving them nothing more than a "........." as a response to any situation, or a "Just behave" is nothing short of inappropriate for a moderator. Nepp, or whatever his name is, has done nothing to defuse any situation, infect going so far as to edge one on, shitposting to a degree and generally just acting like a child. Merz, who i've actually seen doing their job is the only person who I would put a degree of trust in to defuse a situation, which I saw them doing very well. I will not go into detail as I have no evidence to my acclaims rather I hope that this post is taken with a grain of salt, take it as you will. Now then, to the picture in question.

https://gyazo.com/fc2ee86d2b6baf19806f408e39b61342

I will break this picture down to the best of my ability, which I can only hope will be enough to prove this case hence forth. Please excuse my lack of knowledge on the "Pet play" thing, but as far as I can understand that is favoritism, which was blatantly displayed in the first lines of chat. From what I recall the individual telling me, a one, 'monica' Kyu was infect helping her with a situation awhile back, during in which Vivian, bella, and zeal went on a witch hunt against her, to which multiple mods in the entire chat did nothing to defuse it until it was at its height, but that's another story. By what can be gathered within this picture, Kyu, the moderator in question, shows a blatant favoritism towards individuals who "Erotic Roleplay" with him or accept him as a "Master" in a pet play scenario. I wish to keep my personal opinions out of this but, in my opinion, this is now how a moderator should act.

I hope this reaches the eyes of someone who can actually read, and takes this for what it is worth. I also hope this brings to light the moderator problem your chat suffers from.

To also end this, no Moderator has ever added me after my ban, or kick, which ever it is refusing my return to the Chat. Which every Moderator is required to do, informing an individual as to his or her removal and thus adding them to appeal.

petsinwinter

Jul 16, 2016
Oh, hi, another moderator here. you know toter was banned for disturbing the peace, right? she played the victim, but would fight anyone at the slightest provocation. we couldn't have that. sorry it didn't work out.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wow Cpt. I must see things you complain they shitpost mroe on discord than you.

On OP - well we know your side of story so it would be good if someone called that few other moderators to show their side of story here too.

Pet you think you can try drag them here to say at least few words too?

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Airing dirty laundry in public is almost never advisable, and you seem pretty unhinged about some perceived slight that anonymous people on the internet have made against you, friendmigo.

I suggest you go chill out for, say, a month, and then try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.