(Discontinued) Bimbo Uprising

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
"Smack your breasts against your opponent". I wonder how that would look? In a fight, then you suddenly just spin rapidly like crash bandicoot and twack em wit yo titties!

TFMaster

And how does that milky weapon thing work?!? Is it like, toxic, or whatever?

Please leave your comments on the doc. And I dunno, having some big titted bimbo's milk smeared on me would arouse me.

Don’t you get a milk spray attack if you’re a Vanae or a Cumcow? Pretty sure that the Vanae version deals more lust damage though due to Vanae milk being laced with aphrodisiac.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Don’t you get a milk spray attack if you’re a Vanae or a Cumcow? Pretty sure that the Vanae version deals more lust damage though due to Vanae milk being laced with aphrodisiac.
Yeah, but bog standard milk aint aphrodisiatic.

Run That Fade

Jul 25, 2018
I can understand buffing bimbos a little but i really don't think this would ever become a career, more likely you would get the option to choose bimbo as a personality. I don't think you should try to make it a class especially when you can become a bimbo through various means and only bimbos who picked the career would benefit from this. Not to mention i doubt victor steele would actually suggest this as a job for his heir, let alone it actually being considered as a job. You could instead try to make something(like an armor or weapon) that buffs only bimbos, like how the goo core does.