Different items with the same name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

Dec 14, 2023
[version 0.9.0.086]

Some items have the same name, but are different.
May be a detail, but may also be worth correcting.

Steele Tech Suit
-FIRST-14 (Salvager (kaithrit) encounter)
-Tavros (Vahn for 4500C), Anno ((unlock; crew) for 5830C), Uveto (Synphia for 5300C)
[Different base price, type and stats. But same name and shorthand. Seems the one found on First-14 is armour (description says hazard suit), while the other is clothing. Maybe the name should reflect that?]

Leather Harness
-Tavros (Inessa for 1000C)
-New Texas (Busky for 3900C)
[Different base price, type and stats. One is clothing the other upper undergarment. Which means I can wear both... may need correcting? May also need to reflect the differences between the items in name.]

Furry Bra
-Uveto (Heidrun, Warg'ii Hold)
-Myrellion (Xanthe for 770C)
[Different base price and stats. One is sexy the other is not. May need a redesign? Like the sexy one does not have 10% freezing (or only 5% like the Slepra Down Bra)? And then reflect in the name; like Heavy Fur Bra and Furry Bra, for example.]

I added a save with all six items in question in inventory. Not sure if necessary but for convenience of checking description/stats maybe.

Attachments

• DupeItemNames.json
    787.9 KB · Views: 4

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Adjusted for the next release. I haven't changed any of the stats for these items or their item types (the stacking of harnesses is fine), but they have been renamed at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.