Difference between Gel and Goo body

Signup

Nov 26, 2015
When using Galomax pills to become a Galotian.  At stage 4 you get a gel body, while at stage 5 it turns into a Goo body where you lose your legs (lower body becomes goo mound).

I do not want my character to lose their legs. Are there any disadvantages to just staying in stage 4? What is the difference between a gel and a goo body. Will I lose out on any story content or scenes by not being a full Galotian. Also, will the Character screen say you are a half or full Galotian at stage 4?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I don´t belive there´s currently much implemented for stage 5, seeing as you officially can only get 4 doses of Galomax. You might be able to have "gooey fun" with Celise, but I don´t know if this is implemented yet. As to disadvantages the only thing that comes to mind is having less goo storage for your transformations.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Stage 5 will put you at full Galotian, it'll even say that under the Appearance and Stats screens. You'll be able to access the Goo Fun scene with Celise, and you'll have a lot more goo biomass storage. Other than that the only differences are descriptions and blurbs.

Signup

Nov 26, 2015
Darn it. Was hoping I would be able to see that scene without losing my bipedalism.

Oh well. Some sacrifices must be made for love.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Darn it. Was hoping I would be able to see that scene without losing my bipedalism.

Oh well. Some sacrifices must be made for love.

It is possible that some transformations will bypass the leg check and transform the legs anyway--A couple events that do are Holiday's taur suit and Dr. Badger's bimbofication. However, if you choose to revert the legs, they will change back the goo mound. Most, if not all, transformation items will check the legs to see if they are locked in one form though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Honestly I don't see why we can't have two legs and be a full Goo. I mean, Zo'dee's got two legs. It's pretty much just because that's how the Galotians are designed. Sort of like how Naga-type species vary from 'verse to 'verse.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, Zo'dee's got two legs.

But Zo'dee's not a galotian, even if she gives your character the item. She's actually a fuu'rahn, similar to Flahne (who is a loo'rahn). Galotians are what Celise is. Goo legs do support multiple "appendages", it's just not something that is attainable in-game at the current moment--once it is, I'm sure the goo menu can be updated for that.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Now imagining tauric Rahn. Given enough time and mass I'm sure one could accomplish the task.