Did anyone else see a missed opportunity during the Pexiga quest?

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Have a look at the attached image file. Specifically, the last sentence:

"There are even hefty tanks filled with silicone that seem to have tubes and injectors affixed to their tips for ease of inflation."

Is anyone else (with a silicone inflation fetish) seeing what I'm seeing? Such as, I dunno, the ability to reinflate yourself with silicone after the quest ends? I was a little unhappy seeing that you either kept the silicone from Nym-Foe in you forever or got it all removed with no other options.

It wouldn't be too hard to write, just a basic "inflate/deflate boobs/butt/hips/lips" menu. If people like the idea, I'll edit this post and link to a Google doc submission, which will be posted in the Event Submissions area.

EDIT: I wrote it bois
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfN3OBnCylE2EZxoqqsvVzLNQy1H-ZIb-eOB9zoChWE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180614-143137.jpg
    Screenshot_20180614-143137.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
the fight with the robot is truly a missed opportunity, during the entire battle it says shes injecting you with silicone but if you dont suck it out and check after the battle there are no changes at all. same thing with the doll maker who should be able to change you significantly.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
the fight with the robot is truly a missed opportunity, during the entire battle it says shes injecting you with silicone but if you dont suck it out and check after the battle there are no changes at all. same thing with the doll maker who should be able to change you significantly.

Actually, you do keep the silicone if you don't suck it out. It also stays if you run away.

And I agree with the second part. It mentions quite a few changes to you, but none stay after the fight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180614-190408.jpg
    Screenshot_20180614-190408.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 11