Diablo 3

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
I mainly play as a Crusader, with a Demon Hunter as a secondary.

returned to the game last week after.. some months and ran into an issue.

game hit a new.. season or such and changed the crafting ingredients.. only for some reason all my recipes stayed the same.. thus I cant craft anything. is it a bug? how do I update my recipes?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Maybe you should ask that on the Diablo 3 forum instead of this one?
I cant. Like getting support, you need a blizz account to access them.

and as I play on console I don't seems to have an account. (tried to log in, none of my emails worked)

reynai

Aug 21, 2019
You could always just...make an account. Hell, if you make an account, and then link your console game to it, you get a free item or something.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
hmm, as much as I HATE blizz for what they have become and the power mad hellpit they turned Azeroth into.. that may be my only option to fix both this and other problems ive got with their stuff.

amarullio

Sep 29, 2022
I think you can still get access to their forum. Not a Blizzard fan, but I would be too weird if you couldn’t. You’re right about them, Steeve. They have become way worse than they used to be. I don’t even follow the news about them anymore.
I used to be a huge Diablo fan, but time flies, and now I don’t have that much time to play it. I still play the original Diablo from time to time, but I always use modes from yesgamers.com and other forums to help me make the game process smoother, and now I waste too much time. It’s not that natural, but it is still like it.
And the new Diablo Immortal is not that good at all.

Last edited:

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Last I heard, Microsoft announced that they're gonna buy Activision Blizzard. Not sure how this'll impact future games.