Dhaal Zaibatsu Party Walkthrough (Spoilers)

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018
I've been playing around with the recently added party event on Dhaal, trying to discover how to impress each Zaibatsu CEO, and what rewards you get for doing so. The event seems to work off a scoring system where each question you answer at the party earns favor with one of the factions. It probably goes without saying, but if you want to find these paths yourself... stop reading this.

Paragon Leader: Fabricator-Marshall Rizzon Zau
To meet this leader you generally want to pick answers that promote security, violence, use of force, or slavery. Some of the question answers that can lead you here are; squatter's rights -"force out", milky leithan - "discourage", slavery - "into it", terraforming - "security", adventures? adventures - "violent".
Once you meet Zau, select: 'sure", and then "yeah", and she should reward you with a weapon.
Reward: XTR-8 Laser Pistol. It's an energy pistol that deals 40 burning damage, with a crit bonus of 15. It's just a strong pistol, simple but effective. (value: 600,000)

Brightwater Leader: Maven Jaqui Fassbin
This Zaibatsu deals in drugs, medicines, and mods; they favor answers that promote them. Notably, this is the one that it took me the most tries to find. Some answers I believe you can use are; Milky Leithan - "encourage", Adventures? adventures! - "Party", slavery - "work release", terraforming - "Drugs", Flesh and Metal - "Cyber bully"
When you're introduced to the Maven, choose "okay" and "Xenogen good" and you'll receive an armor set.
Reward: Suit of Chemaster Armor. It's an interesting armor set with 7 defense, 5 resolve, +20 shields, and 50% drug resistance. It also has a "light auto-stim" flag, and a warning that it causes taint, but I haven't gotten to figure out exactly how those function. (value: 650,000)

Utopian Skies Leader: Executress Corellah Dova
Utopian Skies runs the brothels and other entertainment products on Dhaal. They favor answers that encourage entertainment and debauchery of all sorts. Their question answers are: Squatter's rights - "Make brothel", terraforming - "entertainment", Adventures? Adventures! - "Sexy", Slavery - "Work release", Milky Leithan - "Encourage"
When you meet Dova, choose "okay" then "steele tech" and you'll receive an accessory.
Reward: Dance Heaven System. It grants +3 evasion, +1 sexiness, and "provides and additional 'really likes' multiplier to tease attacks and damage". I haven't tested if that means it treats all tease attacks as 'really likes', or if it applies an extra bonus to attacks the target already 'really likes', but it seems unique either way. (value: 300,000)

I suppose it's worth mentioning that the PC I tested with is a female human mercenary and I chose the Hexweave dress as my formal wear, but I don't know if that played a factor.

Let me know if anyone finds any errors in my info, or if you're able to find out more about the effects of the items.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty close, yeah! Every choice curries favor with one faction or the other; not every choice set matters for all three (eg. any time you get a binary choice, one of the Zaibtasu is left neutral). I think it's slightly harder by like 1 point to get the Utopian Skies ending; Fen and I went back and changed one of the choice points and it went from PERFECTLY BALANCED (as all things should be). But good breakdown overall!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Reward: XTR-8 Laser Pistol. It's an energy pistol that deals 40 burning damage, with a crit bonus of 15. It's just a strong pistol, simple but effective. (value: 600,000)
It is perhaps worth noting that while it doesn't have any really interesting flags, it also has no notable downsides. It's closest competitors (Saurmorian Railgun, Hailstorm, Lash Cannon) have Evasion penalties, which cause you to take more damage if not mitigated. It also doesn't have the Power Armor flag. 15 Crit is tied with the Supercharged Laser Pistol, which does 25 damage, and the Saurmorian Railgun Can't Crit.

Reward: Suit of Chemaster Armor. It's an interesting armor set with 7 defense, 5 resolve, +20 shields, and 50% drug resistance. It also has a "light auto-stim" flag, and a warning that it causes taint, but I haven't gotten to figure out exactly how those function. (value: 650,000)
If you're below 35 Energy, it will automatically restore 25 Energy (& +1 Taint) once per combat.

Reward: Dance Heaven System. It grants +3 evasion, +1 sexiness, and "provides and additional 'really likes' multiplier to tease attacks and damage". I haven't tested if that means it treats all tease attacks as 'really likes', or if it applies an extra bonus to attacks the target already 'really likes', but it seems unique either way. (value: 300,000)
I'm trying to work out how useful it actually is, but Tease is somewhat random. Sadly, in my testing, it seems not to give a bonus to Heavy Slut Ray.

After some testing, I'm not convinced it actually does anything. I seem to get exactly the same numbers either way.

Last edited:

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018
How do you get the Beth and Anno bits?
I'm not sure exactly. I've gotten the Anno scene on each of my playthroughs, but I don't know what triggers it specifically. I have her on my crew, and I share a bed with her and Shekka on the ship, but I don't know if that's why she appears. As for Beth, I haven't seen her at the party, but I haven't actually met her in person on this save file. If memory serves, you meet her for the first time in Del's story on Tarkus, so I'd assume that completing that storyline is necessary for her to appear, but that's just a guess.

Edit: I got Carver to appear at the party. I went and talked to Delilah on Tarkus, sexed her, and asked her to let me talk to Beth. If you choose feminize Del, and support slavery when you speak to her it makes a good impression on her, and I think that will allow her to appear at the party, but I'm not positive.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Once you meet Zau, select: 'sure", and then "yeah", and she should reward you with a weapon.
When you're introduced to the Maven, choose "okay" and "Xenogen good" and you'll receive an armor set.
When you meet Dova, choose "okay" then "steele tech" and you'll receive an accessory.
I've figured out the exact conditions:
For Zau, selecting 'Sure' when she offers you the gun will let you keep it, regardless of your next response.
For Fassbin, select 'Xenogen Good' and she'll give you the armour, regardless of your previous response.
For Dova, select 'Steele Tech' or 'Tamani' and she'll give you the accessory, regardless of your prior response.

While testing, I found that choosing 'Discourage' for the Milky Leithan event actually supported Utopian Skies for some reason, and that 'Flirt' for Terraforming supported Utopian Skies more than 'Entertainment'. I didn't finish the testing since there's 192 possible combinations of choices (3 for Adventures? Adventures!, 4 for Terraforming and 2 each for the other four) and I couldn't be bothered going through them all. As for the order of events...
Squatter's Rights always comes first and the others are ordered randomly. All of them will appear regardless of how many cameos proc.
Anno's scene comes after the first randomly-chosen event, and occurs even if she's been kicked off the ship. Given the context, I'd assume her cameo requires that she's been recruited and is still a Steele Tech employee.
The rival's scene occurs after the second randomly-chosen event, and has no requirements due to its plot-criticality. You have the option to dance with them if you don't make fun of them, and none of these options affect the outcome of the party.
Carver's scene occurs right before the last randomly-chosen event, and requires supporting her operations when talking about it on Tarkus regardless of what you say about Del (or even if you don't say anything about Del at all).

Reactions: AloneHades

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
How do you get the Beth and Anno bits?

Anno needs to be on your crew and still working for Steele Tech.

To meet Beth, you need to have gotten her handjob scene on Tarkus. It should be future-proofed so any other sex scene with her also counts, if/when she has other interactions.

TheShepard256

Anno needs to be on your crew and still working for Steele Tech.

To meet Beth, you need to have gotten her handjob scene on Tarkus. It should be future-proofed so any other sex scene with her also counts, if/when she has other interactions.
So, does that mean they're both bugged? Anno appears even if she's been kicked off the crew, and Beth appears if you approved of her Tarkus operation regardless of if she gave you that handjob.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Sorry for being a completionist, but to clarify:

You can only get one of the three rewards, right?

No option to get all three?

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Anno was checking AnnoRecruited instead of AnnoIsCrew, because I figured if she was recruited but waiting off the current roster that she'd still be able to attend in her capacity as a friend and Steeletech employee. I've changed it to crew only for next patch.

Carver currently checks for if you agreed with her and not for the HJ, since in the scene there's a check that varies the scene on whether or not youve done sex with her, but if we require the HJ, then it's pretty much only a taur check...

Code:
//Done a sex with Carver, not a taur:
    if(!pc.isTaur() && flags["CARVER_HANDJOBBED_U"] != undefined)
    {
        output(" You assume your rightful place in the slaver-queen’s lap, facing down those bare bosoms as they rise and fall with her breath. Beth snorts back a little laugh, running a hand up and down your flank. <i>“Awfully familiar, aren’t you? Acting like you belong there...”</i>");
        output("\n\n<i>“Do I not?”</i>");
        output("\n\n<i>“... What charming confidence.”</i>");
    }

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The patch notes said there were nude busts for the zaika peers; are any of them sexable yet?

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
For those of us who have gone well past the part that was retroactively added in about Carver and her handjob and all that, what are the flags we need to tag in order to get her to show up?

I was also pleasantly surprised we could do stuff with Jill. I hope we can sex her in the future.

TheShepard256

For those of us who have gone well past the part that was retroactively added in about Carver and her handjob and all that, what are the flags we need to tag in order to get her to show up?
CARVER_TARKUS_TALK = -1 and CARVER_HANDJOBBED_U = 1.
I was also pleasantly surprised we could do stuff with Jill. I hope we can sex her in the future.
She (or her male counterpart, whichever is the rival) are already sexable as one potential partner for Belle's Exhibition scene, and as part of the nyrean palace Bad End to Taivra/Queensguard (it's optional if Dane wasn't released during the fight).

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Thank you.

But yeah, I was hoping for something we can initiate, and that goes further without a bad end.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Uh, ok, then I’ll ask what I was curious about

back before flash died, I saw that the devs were making some sort of strip club content for dhaal, is that that party quest?

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018
Uh, ok, then I’ll ask what I was curious about

back before flash died, I saw that the devs were making some sort of strip club content for dhaal, is that that party quest?
Short answer: No, I don't think so.

Longer answer: The party quest is a one-off event that advances the main story. You unlock it by speaking to a Steele Tech representative near the north end of the Dhaal map, and attending a party with the elites of Dhaal, and some of the other wealthy elites from around the galaxy. It's not a strip club.

In the game now however, there is a brothel on the Dhaal map called the Paragon Playground. It's more of a "brothel" than a "strip club", but that might be what the developers were referring to.