Dhaal wander scenes bugged

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
For some reason Im getting scenes for some kind of investigation with Feruze when wandering the Paragon brothel, even though i havent started any quests or gone to the party or anything. It seems like whatever is keeping the order of things in check is bugged out. Its a little hard to explain, and i hope this is doing the job. if you need to see for yourself i attached my save file

Attachments

• Jinx (H) - 13Hrs 42Mins, 9799 Days - Dhaal, Uond Ephine.json
    872.3 KB · Views: 5

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Giving this a signal boost as I'm pretty sure it got buried in all the other reports. Apologies if I'm committing a faux par here.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry for bumping this, but i just wanna say that after checking back in, the wander scenes seem to have been fixed. I havent started the party event yet, so ill still be keeping tabs on things. If i dont post anything else in this thread then i will not have found anything to be out of place.

sorry if that sounded snotty or high and mighty, i just relaized that whole thing had very rude phraising

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I think this issue has already been addressed. The added text should only show up if the character has viewed the message with the subject "Lead" (sent by Unknown), and haven't yet talked to Feruze about it.