Dhaal safe puzzle

Yarwen

Jul 28, 2022
Hey there, been trying to crack the safe in the executive lobby of the farrow facility for hours via multiple attempts. My best guess was simplifying it as much as possible which led me to this:

1690575584319.png

from this point on I would imagine that I need to either flip to 5 lights, 4 lights on the outline of the square or 3 lights on the edges, but I cannot flip it in any of those ways without cycling around and getting back to the mess and then simplifying it again until 1 light remains. Consider me stupid, but I am stumped. I'm pretty sure that it should be possible to crack it like that, but I just don't see it. Any hints from anyone who completed this ?

Much appreciated !

P.S. before creating a thread, tried searching something like that, but wasn't able to find anything regarding this safe other than the reward being underwhelming, so sorry in case something like this has been already brought up.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
dont necro old threads.

the instructions on the site theron linked are pretty self explanatory

Shadowangel134

May 16, 2023
If anyone needs help like myself I found that the best method for cracking the safe is the "chasing the lights" method it worked for me

Last edited: