Developing my first game ...

incbr_71

Dec 23, 2016
I started to develop an idea that I had some time ago, if you are interested in knowing more, go to my link of Patreon, soon I will publish the idea I have for this game!
Thanks!
www.patreon.com/incbr

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Just so you know, games containing minors aren't accepted around here... the twins look somewhat young and the fact there's a big "teen desire" logo on your patreon page made me wonder about that. I thought you should at least be given a heads-up.

That aside I can only give you a small personal opinion at this point - its a bit of a bold move to make a patreon off a game that is still only an idea. I think its a bit in poor taste to leave us hanging like that, with no idea of what it is, what will be in it, what fetishes will be included, etc. That sort of thing should have been nailed down before asking for money... but then again people are free to support whoever they wish. A rule of thumb around here is to at least have a working demo so people know what to expect and, most importatly, see some semblance of results.

Nothing against you per se. ^^;

Last edited:

incbr_71

Dec 23, 2016
Thanks, I'm starting, and I do not really know how it works yet! I'll analyze everything you told me and if necessary I'll change the name of the game and upgrade the characters! The idea is not to use smaller characters and if it looked like this, I'm sorry ... Soon I will publish the fetishes along with a demo! Grateful for now!