Detailed stats

Salax

Oct 20, 2016
Is there any way to view detailed stats about our characters? IE: cum volume, various capacities, hip/waist measurements, etc.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's under Codex Stats.

K

Krynh

There's no throat capacity stat. Steele has a wormhole instead of a throat allowing them to swallow dongs of any size.

Salax

Oct 20, 2016
I was using the autofalatio seen and it stopped at her throat for "physics" reasons. thought I might have been to big which is why I asked.

K

Krynh

I was joking about the wormhole for a throat. But any limits are arbitrary and set by the writers of the scene.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Though it certainly won't be surprising if throat capacity eventually becomes one of the many goofy things that gets tracked and measured.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Though like all the other capacities, you won't actually harm yourself if you shove something too big down/up it. The capacity will simply get a bit larger and make larger penetrations easier. Then after a few...days?...you'll get a notification that your orificial (official orifice) capacity has shrunk.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Snakes are able to extend their glottis out the side of their mouth while they eat, which allows for respiration while they consume large prey items.

I'd actually planned a snake jaw TF for a project already just for deepthroat scenes, but this previously-unknown tidbit just solved like three problems at once. Soon, maybe.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sounds gross.

I don't think they'll track throat capacity though, as it would necessitate going back and changing pre-existing blurbs.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'd actually planned a snake jaw TF for a project already just for deepthroat scenes, but this previously-unknown tidbit just solved like three problems at once. Soon, maybe.

I was making a joke from what popped into my head but ... oh wow. Will it be just a effective passive, like nuki nutbutter? Or a full face TF? My votes on passive.