Desert Heat ~ Tel'Adrean Gangbang (M/F, M/H, F/H)

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
Summary: Jeremy attempts to sell some purified demonic items in Tel'Adre. The guards don't approve and Marethian-style bribery ensues.
  • This story was written for me by a friend: christhestampede.
  • The idea of a mild crossover was inspired by a piece of fan-art I had commissioned previously.
  • Jeremy Witter is my male CoC character. This story takes place prior to his transformation into a kitsune and subsequent self-renaming.
---
Jeremy wiped the sweat from his brow, hands pushing his long, blond locks back from his brow where they clung to his sweat-dampened skin. Stopping for a moment and turning up his face to catch an arid, wayward breeze he inhaled the desert air deeply into his lungs. As far as the eye could see was nothing but barren, cracked earth and shifting sand, scattered by the hot winds that swept across the featureless, sandy plain. A stranger to Mareth might lose all hope in this desolate place; but Jeremy had lived for years in the land, and his practiced eye was fixed on a faint glimmering in the air not two miles off. An inexperienced gaze would immediately dismiss it as a trick of the light shimmering off the rising heat of the desert. Jeremy had done the same the first time he’d found himself lost and wandering the acrid planes.

Shifting his feet through the sand, the young man carried on, eventually passing through the invisible barrier that shielded the hidden city of Tel'Adre from sight. Before him stood the large city gate, broad enough to easily accommodate two ox-carts. The thick, myrtle doors were shut and barred from within and tall stone walls stretched away in both directions, further shielding the city’s inhabitants from the demons and corruption so rampant in the land of Mareth. Thanks to the efforts of those within the lofty central tower, this enchanted stronghold was one of the last remaining sanctuaries for uncorrupted beings of all descriptions in the entire land. Which made it one of the safest places around to make a few extra gems, Jeremy thought to himself with a smirk. Especially for questionable materials of dubious origin that weren’t so readily available in a city free from all demonic taint.

Approaching a small guardhouse beside the gate, Jeremy was just lifting his hand to knock when a familiar feminine face poked its head from the window above him. “Back for more, troublemaker?” it barked at him.

Jeremy raised his gaze and smirked up at the pretty, canine city guard. “I thought Tel'Adre had an open-door policy so long as the supplicant is free of corruption?”

“It’s not the supplicant I’m worried about, pretty-boy. It’s that satchel of yours. There’s been an uptick in forbidden materials in town since you started coming around here.”

“I wouldn’t know anything about that!” Jeremy said, a slight shifting of his gaze only serving to further his inquisitor’s suspicions.

“Oh, I’m sure. But just to be safe, you’re not coming back in without a search. Wait right there.”

The young man shifted nervously in his light cotton robes as the guard’s face disappeared from the window. A few moment’s later she emerged in full from inside. As she approached, Jeremy couldn’t help but admire her figure in spite of himself. So much time in a place like Mareth made it almost unavoidable. He’d had several run-ins with her before and seemed to remember her name was Miranda. Regardless of the trouble, her attractiveness had not been lost on him; he was not a physically strong man, but he was skilled in other ways that got him by just as well, and it often paid to take notice of things like this.

Miranda was taller than him, could easily overpower him if it came to that. Her body was taut and toned, trained by her time of service in this harsh environment. She was a dog-morph as well, but Jeremy had seen so many strange things since coming to Mareth that this was barely worth taking note of. Light, hide armor, designed for the desert heat, protected her vitals, molded to her form for maximum comfort and movement. Long, dark hair hung past her shoulders, almost to the base of her tail. Jeremy noted, wryly, that said tail was currently sticking out almost straight behind her, the canine woman tense and slightly on edge. One paw rested on the pommel of a large sword buckled to her belt as she approached the young man.

Following behind the dog woman was a second guard. Jeremy had never seen her before, and moreover, something about her seemed a little out of place. As much as anything in a land as strange as this could seem out of place, anyway. Mareth drew in so many diverse people and species and creatures with it’s myriad portals, all throughout time and space, that Jeremy was able to guess that she was probably just another new arrival. Nothing too unusual about that; he’d been in the same boat himself not that long ago.

This second guard was a fox-morph. Her fur was an eye-catching shade of deep auburn, rivaled only by the even brighter shade of her short, cutely-cropped hair. Her body seemed softer than Miranda’s, but just as curvy, and her demeanor was far less casual. Her eyes were alert, her muscles tensed, paws gripping her spear tight and eyes darting between the traveler and the other guard, watching her movements and following her cues.

Miranda moved closer, taking hold of Jeremy. “Watch him, Penny.” she barked to her partner, before turning her attention back to the human. “Let me see that satchel.”

Jeremy complied, handing over his baggage warily. The dog-morph upended it on the sand, spreading out the contents with her foot, looking through them. Some rations wrapped in a broad leaf, personal toiletries, an inkwell, a quill, some scraps of parchment; nothing incriminating. Not that this surprised Miranda any. She hadn’t been expecting to find contraband right out in the open.

“See, nothing. Can I go now, or do you want to get some more sand in my lunch?”

“Quiet! Put your hands on the wall! We’re going to search you!” Miranda barked.

Jeremy wanted to argue but didn’t get a chance. He was quickly grabbed by his robe, spun around, and pushed up against the wall, barely getting a chance to push his hands out against it to save himself from having his face mashed into it. “Hey! Take it easy, dog breath!”

Miranda growled at this, punctuating her displeasure with a gratuitous shove against the young man’s back. “You watch your mouth! I am an officer of the guard and will be treated with the respect due my position! Penny! Watch him carefully”

The fox nodded silently, audibly swallowing a large lump in her throat and holding her spear at the ready.

One of the dog-morph’s paws held him firmly in place, planted firmly in the small of his back while the other began to frisk him, caressing over his slender, yet masculine form, rifling and feeling for hidden pockets or compartments, squeezing him through his fabric as he was searched. Jeremy’s eyes darted to Penny, who stood watching his every movement closely, her spear at the ready. There would be no escaping; all he could do was pray that the contraband he was smuggling, taped just within the hem of his undergarments was well-hidden enough to remain undiscovered.

Miranda’s searching paws trailed over his stomach, and continued their downward trajectory. Jeremy could feel them grazing over his manhood and he held his breath. As they began to squeeze down, gently but firmly, he knew all was lost. He should’ve known better than to rely on propriety or sense of shame in a place like Mareth.

“Ah-ha! What’s this?” Miranda barked triumphantly. Her paw darted within his robe, down the front of his trousers and fumbled briefly before emerging holding a pair of glass vials. “Contraband!”

Penny’s grip on her spear tightened, her feet shifting in readiness, the point leveling at the boy’s side. “How dare you bring corruption into Tel'Adre! Why would you do something like that?”

“Look, I can explain!” Jeremy blurted. “They’re not corrupted! I had them purified before bringing them here! If I can make a little money and give people something they want without spreading corruption, then what’s the harm?”

“Incubi’s draft? Succubi’s delight? What’s the harm?” snapped Miranda, incredulously. “These are demon essences, corrupt in their very nature! They’re not allowed in this city for a reason! And you’re under arrest!”

“No, wait!” Jeremy pleaded, “Check them! Just check them for corruption, you’ll see I haven’t done anything wrong!”

“Maybe we should check first.” Penny interjected. “I just started here. I don’t want to get wrapped up in a false arrest.”

The dog woman rolled her eyes with a huff of exasperation and tugged at the collar of Jeremy’s robe, shoving him roughly toward the guardhouse. “Fine. We’ll use the detection gem and when we find the corruption, you can haul his sorry ass up to the prison.”

Penny nodded meekly in agreement to this arrangement and followed her superior and their prisoner inside the small clay building that housed their work quarters.

It was dimmer within, out of the sun’s glare, and as Jeremy’s eyes adjusted and he was shoved roughly into a chair in the corner, he took the opportunity to look around, eyes prowling the vicinity for any likely means of escape. The walls were constructed of solid, light clay, dried and baked by the desert sun, and the windows, while plentiful, were all tall, narrow slits far too thin for even a slight body like his own to squeeze through. A few spears and bows were fastened securely in weapon racks near his captors, but Jeremy had little stomach for violence, even if he thought there was any chance of overpowering the guards. Which he didn’t. Furnishing was sparse: a trio of stools for the guards, a little shelf of cubbies for personal effects, and a chair for captives, currently occupied by himself.

“Watch him while I check these.” Miranda ordered Penny, fishing a small, blue gemstone from a cubby and holding it between two fingers, slowly passing it over Jeremy’s confiscated vials.

There was no reaction; the stone maintained its mundane glimmer, not reacting in the slightest, even after Miranda, scowling in disbelief, passed it over the contraband a second, then a third time. “Bah!” she barked, “It doesn’t matter! Corrupted or not, these items are demon-borne and not allowed within the walls of Tel'Adre! Penny, confiscate them!”

The fox-morph moved away from Jeremy and took the vials, dropping them into the satchel at her waist. “Take them to the central guard station after your shift.” Miranda ordered her.

Jeremy breathed a little sigh of relief. The purification to remove the corruption had been successful. Not that he’d ever really doubted it, but without the means to test the results himself it was still a load off his mind, and would certainly lessen whatever trouble he was still currently in. And perhaps make talking his way out of it a fair bit easier as well. “Look, how was I to know?” he began, “It’s not like these laws are posted anywhere. All I was ever told was that corruption wasn’t allowed in the city! No one ever mentioned any specific objects.”

The canine guard scoffed at this. “You have to be told not to bring demonic essences into a place of purity?”

Penny squirmed a bit, uncomfortably. Being a newcomer to this realm, despite her position of authority, she had no desire to argue the finer points of the law with some silver-tongued vagabond. Besides, Miranda seemed more than capable of handling this on her own; there was clearly no danger from this lad after all. “I’m going to get to my hourly patrol.” she said, moving toward the door.

Miranda dismissed her with a wave of her paw, leaving her alone with her captive once the door swung closed behind the fox-morph. Returning her attention to the captive human she bared her teeth slightly. “Perhaps what you tried to do wasn’t strictly illegal, but we both know that you knew better. I think Tel'Adre will be better off without a cheeky little rapscallion like you running free within, trying to see what he can get away with.”

“Hey, you can’t bar me from the city when I haven’t done anything wrong!” Jeremy objected.

“I can do exactly that. Maybe you’ll sneak your way back in on somebody else’s watch, but not on mine. I can certainly make things hard for you, whelp.”

“Aw, come on! It was just a misunderstanding. Certainly there’s some way I can make this up to you; show you my good intentions?” The young man smiled his most charming smile up at the guard, batting his long lashes flirtatiously.

Miranda smirked as she considered this. Technically what the young man had said was true; what he’d done was not actually illegal and probably wouldn’t have led to any harm. It was more the fact that he’d tried to pull one over on her that roused her ire. Trying to keep a determined entrepreneur like him out of the city would only end up being a long-term hassle for her, with limited efficacy. Here, on the other hand, was a much more pleasant prospect for venting her displeasure with the young man, who was, not inconsequentially, very pleasant to look at. Moving closer she brushed across his cheek with her paw before taking hold of his chin and guiding his gaze up to meet hers. “Maybe there is, but are you sure you have what it takes, little pup? You may be unaware, but many of the women in Tel'Adre have a little extra equipment, and I happen to be one of them.”

Jeremy’s smile never wavered as he nodded his head, pointedly keeping his eyes locked with the powerful, pretty guard’s. “Just one more way for me to show my appreciation for all the hard work undertaken by the officers of the city guard.”

“Get down on your knees then, prisoner.” she ordered him. “If you want to continue to come and go under my watch, you’re going to have to earn that right again. If you fail to please me then all your work will have been in vain.”

The young man barely had time to slide from the chair and take his place at the dog-woman’s feet before her belt was unbuckled and she had pulled her half-hard, doggy dick from inside her trousers. He watched as it swelled, bright red and pulsing from its sheath, his captor taking it firmly in her grasp and giving a gentle squeeze, followed by a couple of quick strokes, before slapping it down against his pretty features, the canine’s teeth baring with a little growl as she rubbed it into his face.

Jeremy could feel it pulsing against his fair skin, heat radiating off of it. He watched Miranda’s face, keeping his own upturned while she sneered down at him, lightly rutting her hips, grinding that increasingly large member into his face.

“What are you waiting for, you dumb bitch?” she growled. “Get that tongue of yours to work right now!”

Jeremy was only too eager to comply with this command, anxious to taste this strange canine cock. Lolling out his tongue he pressed it flush against the veiny flesh of her dick, dragging it from side to side before lapping his way up and down her ever-hardening length to the tip, planting a lingering kiss there before licking his way back down to nuzzle her furry balls.

“Mmm… glad to see you’re as much of a man-slut as you look like.” Miranda complimented before taking the base of her cock in one paw and smacking between his eyes with it, her hips bucking slightly as she smeared and beat her dick into his face. Her other paw took hold of the young man by his long, blond locks, holding him firmly in place as she did, before guiding his soft lips back to the underside of her prick.

Jeremy had expected this treatment, had seen the anger in his captor’s eyes and wasn’t the least bit surprised to find her venting it on him sexually. That didn’t make it less degrading though, and while he tried not to let is show, he wasn’t able to hide his discomfort or his shame completely. Pleading up at the dog-morph with deep, brimming eyes he followed the direction of her iron grip, pressing his lips fully against her shaft, kissing it adoringly, the thick dog cock now rock-hard and fully swollen to its entire extent. The taste of her dick inundated his mouth as he slathered his tongue around and over her length, leaving a trail of warm saliva in his wake, working his way back to the tip.

Miranda’s eyes never left his face, watching him wallow in his degradation, loving the submissiveness with which he worshiped her needy, aching cock. Working the tip betwixt his pretty, almost feminine lips, she snarled down at him and spit in his face while allowing him to suckle and savor the sensitive head for as long as she could stand it. It wasn’t long; the lad clearly knew what he was doing, and when he began to worm his tongue over the head of her dick, the tip of it probing her piss-slit as it began to drool pre-cum into his eagerly sucking maw, it was more than she could take.

“Oh! Stupid fucking bitch!” she snarled down at him, “I’m going to ruin the pretty criminal face of yours!”

Jeremy tried to brace himself for what he knew was coming, but there was little he could do. A soft whimper of pain escaped his lips around the fat, throbbing dog cock stuffed between them when the canine lady tugged his hair, cruelly yanking his face into her crotch. He could feel wetness against his chin from her untended pussy, but far more so he felt the pulsing of searing cock-meat as she forced herself deeper into his mouth. Hot dick pulsed against his lavishing tongue, dripping salty lust down his throat, his lips locked tight around the base while he suckled her as hard as he could, eyes bulging and panting breath escaping through flared nostrils. In spite of it all, her cock was so wonderful! Pulling back from her grip he began to bob his head, teasing the tip of her dick at the apex only to find himself yanked harshly back down her length over and over.

The guard was panting in her own right. This prisoner’s mouth was an almost perfect cock-sleeve, and unlike with her lovers, she didn’t have to worry about his comfort, pleasure, or desires one iota. He was here for her use, nothing but a fuck toy, and she planned to use his pretty face to its fullest. She’d always been one to make the most of any given opportunity, and it wasn’t often one like this presented itself.

Wiggling her hips from side to side she ground her throbbing length into the he-slut’s tongue while he stroked her off with his tightly puckered lips, making sure there was no escaping the taste of her canine dick, saturating his tongue in its flavor. The way he whined like a bitch every time she pulled his hair was so cute, and just made her want to hurt and fuck him more; harder, deeper. She yanked again, grinding the leaking head of her cock against the back of his throat, watching his face as he gagged and pleaded silently up at her, sneering at him and spitting in his face again.

In spite of it all, Jeremy’s cock only got harder the more she fed him her dick. When she spit on him he flinched away, but he could feel his needy and neglected cock lurching in his pants too. He let his neck go limp, the domineering female stroking herself off with his face, sucking her hungrily while she did it, swallowing her whole over and over with drool running down his chin while she plunged herself repeatedly and uncaring into his throat. Hefty balls slapped against his jaw, wet with his own leaking saliva, his mouth only watering more at the thought of those fuzzy orbs being emptied straight down his throat.

It quickly became a vicious cycle: the harder he was fucked and used the more anxious Jeremy became to please, and the more anxious he became the harder Miranda viciously fucked his face. “You dumb, fucking cock-sleeve whore!” she spat at him, “You love this don’t you? The taste of a stranger’s cock stuffed in that slut hole you call a mouth! I’m going to make sure you’re tasting my dick for the next week before I’m done with you!”

With a snarling growl she suddenly grabbed Jeremy’s entire head in both hands, her fingers digging in, her grip tight as she began to buck her hips in earnest, fucking his mouth, shoving her cock down his throat until he choked and grinding it in, holding him there just to watch him gag before fucking him some more, her pace increasing, her heavy nuts beating against his slimy chin harder and faster.

Jeremy gurgled around her hot, fat dick, throat bulging as she crammed herself down it. He could feel the cock in his mouth twitching and throbbing, jerking against the roof of his mouth before filling his throat again, making him gag. He kept his face upturned, making sure his captor could see everything she was doing to him and revel in the cruelty and his discomfort; see the way his neck bulged out in the shape of her cock as it repeatedly filled his choking throat.

It drove Miranda absolutely insane with raw, animal lust and with a barking growl she gripped her prisoner around the neck and shoved him backward, banging the back of his head against the wall. Without even slowing for a moment she bucked her hips forward again, rutting at Jeremy’s mouth, pinning his head against the wall with her hips and fucking his face into it, impaling it on her torrid length again and again with no pity, remorse or hesitation. “Take it, bitch! You fucking take every last inch! I want to see you sputter and choke on it before I paint that pretty man-slut face of yours in spunk!”

There was nothing for Jeremy to do but endure. His cock was so achingly hard and unrelieved between his thighs, but he didn’t dare touch it. Miranda would only punish him further if even a little of his attention were diverted for only a moment from anything but her pleasure.

Splaying his tongue flat against the underside of Miranda’s long, doggy cock, Jeremy cradled it, tasting it further and lapping over it as she rutted over the slippery muscle and into his throat, shoving and pushing his head into the wall, impaling his face against it with each thrust. He could feel her canine knot ballooning against his lips as she mindlessly humped at his puckered mouth and he suckled at it desperately until, with one final, barking grunt of lust and pleasure, she forced that in too, knotting her dick firmly in his mouth as she came.

As they reveled in their lust, neither party heard the door softly open, nor took notice of the figure blotting out the light from outside. There was nothing left in Miranda’s world except her own rabid lust and overwhelming pleasure, and there was nothing for Jeremy save the hot dick wedged in his gullet and the desperate hips beating against his face as they used him and shoved that invasive organ ever deeper.

A torrent of thick, sticky, canine sperm splashed against the back of his throat and the kneeling vagabond did his best to swallow it all, drinking the slimy cum straight from her erupting cock, guzzling it down, his senses swimming from the flavor of her rich lust as it inundated his tongue with her taste.

Miranda sneered down at him disdainfully, her hips continuing their thoughtless humping and grinding, fucking his mouth throughout her powerful orgasm, rutting him full of her spunk as the pleasure of release washed over her twitching form. Shoving his head up against the cold, clay wall she spit on him again while emptying her lurching balls down his throat, then drug her still-spurting dick from his grasping throat and over his tongue, leaving a snail-trail of her cum in its wake. With one last gasp she pulled herself from tightly gripping lips and spent the finality of her load right across his pretty face, moaning out her pleasure as she did, before smearing it into his features with her messy shaft.

Gasping for air, the male panted to catch his breath, coughing and giving a soft whine of desire as the hot sperm coated his features, stinging his right eye and running down his cheek. Moving instinctually he sat up on his haunches and began to lap at the canine’s spent dick, cleaning the slimy spunk from it with his tongue before, suddenly, both parties were startled by a clang from the doorway.

Miranda whirled, and Jeremy’s gaze followed to see a slender, yet fit, silver-furred fox female standing there, also dressed in the armor of the Tel'Adre city guard. At her feet lay a ring of keys, presumably the source of the clattering that had finally alerted them to her presence.

“Urta! What’re you doing here?” Miranda woofed in surprise, her stern face flushing slightly from the discovery, her still half-hard cock hanging from her trousers, pressed against the captive male’s lip and even now dripping onto his face.

“What do you mean? I work here! My shift is about to start!”

“Oh, shit!” Miranda gave a sheepish smirk, wiping her cock off on Jeremy’s bangs before shoving his face away from her callously and tucking her member back into her pants, fastening the buckles again. “Sorry about that. I guess I lost track of the time.”

Jeremy smirked as he licked the domineering canine’s cum from his lips. “Too bad you missed most of it, but at least you were here for the best part.” he chirped. “Are all the Tel'Adre guards so unprofessional, or is it just her?”

The brown-furred dog-morph scowled and gave the scoundrel a swift kick in his side. “We’re done here. Get out of my sight and mind your behavior in the future. You won’t get off so easily again.”

“Seems to me like you’re the one that got off easily.” he giggled, dodging another kick to his side and scrambling to his feet and out of the guardhouse, leaving his former captor to smooth things over with her co-worker as he made his way through the gate and into the city proper.

----------------------------------------------
Jeremy spent the majority of the rest of his day in Tel’Adre among the stalls in the market, selling off the remaining, more mundane items in his satchel that had not been confiscated; mostly a small variety of healing plants and sundry spell-components. It obviously didn’t net him as many gems as he’d been expecting, but the entrepreneurial young lad had never been the type to cry over spilled milk. A small take was better than none at all.

As the sun began its descent in the west, Jeremy left the bustling noise of the market, now winding down business for the day, behind him and made his way toward the entertainment district. Tel’Adre was a safe and populated city, and that was good for business. But it was also in the middle of nowhere and smack-dab in the center of miles of inhospitable terrain. After such an eventful day Jeremy had no desire to re-travel it again tonight, when the temperatures would drop well below freezing. It would be much better to secure lodging for the night and set off again in the early cool of morning. But first to blow off some steam and perhaps sample the local spirits!

Constant conflict with demonic forces from without meant there weren’t exactly throngs of people for Jeremy to press through, but the streets were still fairly bustling as most were calling an end to their workdays, and there were still plenty of bodies for him to wind between as he made his way to the adjacent district, soon finding himself amongst a plethora of bars, taverns, and parlors. Loud, colorful signs surrounded him, each beckoning the weary and bored to come in and sample their wares. Out of all of them, though, one in particular captured Jeremy’s attention tonight: a bright, neon-painted sign depicting a long, lolling tongue hanging between a set of canine fangs and declaring the establishment it adorned to be the “Wet Bitch” tavern and parlor. As stimulating as this morning’s activities had been, they had also been decidedly one-sided in terms of satisfaction and, terrible double entendre or not, this was exactly the type of fair for which Jeremy was primed.

Pushing open the door, the blond lad peered through the dimly-lit smoke to find a mostly mundane looking tavern. Humans and demi-humans of all kinds occupied amply-spaced tables and chairs throughout, and a large cat woman stood behind the bar handing out mugs of ale to seated and waiting customers. Jeremy joined those situated at the bar, taking a seat next to another patron. Her head was hidden by a hood, but once Jeremy sat she turned to face him, pushing the cowl back as similarly shocked expressions of reorganization crossed both of their countenances.

“You!” Urta exclaimed.

Jeremy recognized her too. She was the pretty, silver-furred fox-morph that had stumbled in during the closing moments of his earlier encounter with Miranda. “Hey!” he greeted her, deciding to play it cool. “Fancy running into you again. Out for a drink after work?”

“Don’t give me that! I saw what you were doing this morning. And then you fled the scene! Give me one good reason I shouldn’t arrest you right now!”

“What, that? That was all just a misunderstanding, and a bit of fun between two consenting adults. Didn’t Miranda clear that all up for you already?”

“No, she refused to say anything about it. But fleeing the scene doesn’t sound like a misunderstanding to me. It sounds like an escape from guard custody.”

“C’mon, it’s nothing like that!” Jeremy smiled disarmingly. “How about I buy you a drink and we can talk about it?”

Urta subconsciously licked her vulpine chops at the mention of a drink, her resolve wavering slightly. “Well… I am off duty,” she considered, “And I’m meeting Miranda and Penny here for drinks tonight, so; tell you what: you keep the drinks coming and I’ll keep you out of bonds. At least until they get here and clear things up.”

“Hey, sounds good to me!” Jeremy replied, gesturing to the cat working the bar for drinks and sliding the payment to her. “I was looking to kill time with some pretty company tonight anyway.” he winked. Urta flushed slightly beneath her short gray fur and took the offered glass, downing it in one gulp and gesturing for another. Jeremy quickly acquired it for her, noticing her fluster with amusement.

“I think we should get a room in the back.” Urta told him, “I don’t want you running out of here before Miranda comes, and it’ll be easier to keep an eye on you back there.”

“Sure.” Jeremy shrugged and snagged them both another round before Urta took hold of him insistently around the wrist and led him to the back. There were no windows and Urta took the seat nearest the only entrance with her new companion seated across from her. The vagabond’s drink went mostly untouched while the gray fox-morph nursed hers steadily, turning her parched attention to Jeremy’s once her own was quaffed. The more she consumed, the more her apparent shyness fell to the wayside, and the more her tongue loosened. Her and the young man were soon talking and laughing, and Jeremy could tell by the way her eyes played more freely over his body that she was thirsty for more than just beer tonight. A couple more rounds and she might even muster up her courage enough to pursue that more lewd course of action. He flagged down a passing barmaid and had said drinks delivered in short order before shutting the door behind him, hoping to speed things along in that direction.

“Like Miranda doesn’t already get to have all the fun,” Urta was saying as she took the offered beverage from her companion, tilting it back and taking a healthy swig. “Now she’s doing it at work and I have to see it!”

Jeremy smiled at her disarmingly, daring a light caress to the side of her muzzle, which was met with a wistful, gentle nuzzling. “I’m sure a fox as beautiful as yourself has no trouble getting as much action as she can handle. I imagine you’re fending off advances from lesser men left and right.”

“If only! Most men are so closed-minded they wouldn’t look twice at a woman like me!”

“Why’s that? Morph-women aren’t exactly rare or startling in Mareth.”

Urta flushed slightly and shifted her thighs. “None of your business.” she pouted, taking another large swallow from her mug.

“Well I think you’re gorgeous.” Jeremy told her, leaning in and planting a long, tender kiss on her lips, tasting the alcohol on her breath as his lips twined with hers.

Urta started in surprise, tensing momentarily in her chair before giving in to the pleasure of that kiss. She had wanted this handsome, human male since the moment she had first seen him, and now that the alcohol had stripped her of most of her reserve she could no longer think of any reason not to indulge herself. Tilting her head to the side she deepened the kiss, embracing the male, her long, broad, vulpine tongue playing against his lips.

Jeremy heard the pretty vixen moan and pulled her body closer to his own, letting her feel the firmness of his taught body and the swelling of his masculinity against her thigh as their kiss continued, tongues exploring one another’s mouths, twining and wrestling, Urta suckling on his suggestively.

The silver-haired fox panted softly into the man’s mouth, long tail twitching back and forth with excitement. She took hold of him by his tight, muscular rump, pulling his young body firmly into hers, her excitement only growing as she felt his package lengthening when he rocked his hips up against her. He returned the gesture, his own palms taking hold of her sides and trailing up her feminine curves to cup her breasts at the sides before caressing over the fullness of them, gently squeezing and brushing up against her stiffening nipples through the fabric of her tunic. She gasped with pleasure and anticipation, rubbing herself into him and nipping at his tongue, doing all in her power to offer herself up to this handsome youth, her desire growing stronger and stronger by the moment.

Breaking the kiss, Jeremy’s lips dribbled smooches down the small of the slender, vulpine neck, eliciting soft gasps of pleasure from the evermore eager vixen. Soft, velvety paws stroked over the back of his head as he sucked at her throat gently before dragging his tongue up the length of her neck to breath hotly in one triangular ear. “I want you so bad, Urta. So bad I can’t stand it.”

The desire in his voice was as much as she could take, her own passion swelling sympathetically, her toned, well-trained arms caressing over the young man’s chest, feeling over him longingly before pushing him firmly back into his seat. Before he even knew what was happening, she had his robe unfastened and had settled to her knees, nestling her long fox muzzle up between his thighs. Taking his manhood in her grasp she gave him a firm squeeze around the base, Jeremy’s hips involuntarily bucking against her paw, his hips pushing up off the chair. A grin crawled across Urta’s features and her long tongue snaked from her muzzle, pressing firmly against the underside of his cock-head before wrapping around it entirely, her warm saliva running down his length.

Jeremy had never felt anything quite like this sensation before and it took every ounce of restraint within him to dismiss the almost overwhelming urge to just take hold of her pretty vulpine head in both hands and shove himself entirely down her throat in one go. Her pretty eyes glared up at him from between his thighs, and the wicked gleam in them warned him to keep his hands to himself and let her proceed at her own pace.

The taste of him entranced the vixen; it had been far too long since she’d enjoyed the flavor of a cock saturating her tongue, and the alcohol coursing through her veins had all but obliterated her sense of restraint. She watched her partner’s pretty face contort with pleasure as she pressed her face deeper into his crotch, keeping her tongue wrapped around that increasingly pulsing rod while she devoured more and more of him, salivating over his dick, moaning softly with desire. A dribble of pre-cum into her maw only encouraged her further and she wrapped her lips tight around the base of his prick, sucking him off hungrily while her own paw stole between her legs, rubbing her sex through her tunic.

Barely able to contain himself, Jeremy occupied his hands by gripping the sides of his chair firmly, gently rocking his hips up off of it, and slowly thrusting his dick between Urta’s tightly puckered lips, rubbing against her tongue inside her warm maw, desperate for more friction from that busily lapping, vulpine tongue. He could feel the powerful suction of her soft lips coaxing and demanding, drawing more pre from him while her tongue rubbed all over and around him, her mouth stroking his dick as she bobbed her head steadily up and down his length, grinding her face between his thighs, slowly but relentlessly working his dripping cock into her muzzle.

The fox-morph enjoyed every moment, fully indulging herself, slathering the handsome lad’s dick messily, over and over, stuffing her maw full of cock, rubbing it into her inner cheeks and all over her busy tongue. Every throb and pulse and drip enticed her further, made her feel powerful and sexy, insecurities increasingly forgotten. She reveled in it, working her head faster in his lap, watching him squirm and moan smugly until she was suddenly startled by an abrupt splash of hot, thick cum splattering against the back of her throat. Her eyes bulged in surprise, but she never slowed down for a moment; on the contrary she pushed her lips completely down to the base of his prick, his pulsing, spitting dick filling her throat. She swallowed it whole, again and again, drinking the salty spunk directly from him, sucking it out and guzzling it down greedily.

Jeremy groaned inarticulately through the entirety of his orgasm, fruitlessly working his hips against the pretty fox-morph’s face, bucking at her, trying in futile desperation to pump his shooting cock even deeper into her mindlessly sucking mouth. Unable to hold himself back any longer he took hold of her ears, still mindful enough not to pull them, but holding them tightly nonetheless, bucking at her mouth, squirming in pleasure, his balls lurching against her chin while he emptied them directly into her stomach.

Slowly but inevitably his eruption finally slaked; his grip loosening to pet over her ears gently while the last of his load spurted from the tip of his cock and into her clenching throat. “Gods, that was awesome. Mmm… thank you so much.”

Urta almost reluctantly slid her muzzle from his cock, her lips still puckered, sucking and stroking him even as she pulled her face from his lap and wiped her messy chin with the back of her paw. “Don’t thank me just yet, human. I didn’t do it just for you, and we’re not done yet. Not by a long shot. It’s my turn now.”

The fox woman rose to her feet and Jeremy noticed for the first time the large bulge beneath her tunic, and all the pieces started to fall into place. So this was the source of her self-consciousness, what drove so many of the closed-minded away. He, on the other hand, could barely contain his grin. Even beneath her robe his experienced eye could already tell that her package easily put his own to shame. Hell, it probably put most he’d seen to shame and he could scarcely believe his luck. To encounter such a magnificent specimen on such a pretty and willing woman truly was a gift.

Pulling her tunic off and tossing it to the side, the beautiful fox-morph moved closer to her partner again, giving him his first unobstructed view of her magnificent equine cock. It was as thick as Jeremy’s arm and seemed nearly as long, black and mottled with pink splotches, and flared at the tip. The young man raised an eyebrow quizzically at this; when he’d initially seen her bulge he had been expecting something more vulpine than equine.

Urta flushed again, waning inhibitions or no. Even feeling as sexually aggressive as she did right now, she was still somewhat bashful about this unnatural addition. “It’s a long story.” she said, “Mareth is full of stranger magical alterations than this. Do you really want to get into it now, or would you rather we enjoy ourselves?”

“Oh, definitely the latter.” Jeremy answered quickly, his own prick already rising back to life, clearly showing his arousal.

The gray-furred fox’s smug smirk returned and she took her shaft in her own paw, slapping it playfully against the male’s cheek before smearing the flared head over his lips. “Give your lover a kiss then.” she ordered him, eyes once more fixated on his pretty face.

The smuggler eagerly assented, taking her horse cock in his grasp as well, pressing his lips inside the flare and kissing her dick deeply, even making out with it a bit, extended tongue playing within the ridge of her flare before lapping and probing at the slit, the tip wiggling inside.

Urta gasped in pleasure, rocking her hips forward, pushing herself deeper within his maw. “You’re going to want to get that nice and slippery,” she warned him, “because it’s going up your ass in just a moment.”

He nodded his understanding, stretching his jaw to accommodate her girth, his tongue playing over her length as her insistent pressing slid it along that slippery muscle and ever-deeper. Jeremy couldn’t even take a third of it before he began to choke, but the fox woman paid no heed, bucking at his tight mouth regardless. The taste of her prick soaked into his tongue and he found himself unable to stop himself from drooling even if he had wanted to. Rivulets of saliva streamed down her shaft as he sucked her cock, her hips bucking insistently at his face, gagging him loudly with each one.

This continued for some time, Urta’s eyes fixated on his face until, with a low growl and a clear pang of regret, she slowly pulled her now-slimy cock from her young partner’s grasping maw. “Get up, you hot little piece of ass.” she ordered. “I want you bent over this chair with your cheeks spread now.”

Jeremy quickly obeyed, practically springing from his chair, pausing only long enough to toss his tunic to the side, leaving him as completely naked as his partner. Moving to the back of the chair he bent himself over it and hiked up his hindquarters, reaching back to spread his ass apart, looking up at the female for approval. “Like this? Is this good, gorgeous?”

She nodded her head in approval, tongue dragging across her chops hungrily as she moved behind him and paused just to take in the sight of his tight, naked ass spread and waiting to be violated by her massive horse cock. “Very good. Just what I need tonight.” Drawing back her paw she slapped it firmly across his rump, eliciting a yelp of surprise before digging her fingers into his flanks and pushing the flared head of her prick firmly up against his asshole, grinding it up against him, smearing his own spittle in, making him nice and slippery.

Jeremy gasped and wiggled a bit, pushing off the chair and back into her, rocking his pelvis up and down, rubbing her cock between his ass cheeks as she teased him. “Oh gods… it’s so hot; so hard. I want it so bad.”

“Take it then!” Urta growled, taking hold of him around the waist and slowly, but firmly, sinking her fat horse cock into his ass. She watched the way he moaned and squirmed as he struggled to take it, and it only made her harder; made her want to fuck him more. Bearing down she forced her cock into him a bit at a time, wanting to make sure he felt every throbbing millimeter, how hard and hot she was, the pleasurable agony of having his asshole split open by the monster between her legs.

While he squirmed on her dick, Jeremy bit down on his bottom lip, trying in vain to stifle his groans of pleasure. His hands scrabbled over the chair as he gripped onto it, that hard heat throbbing deep in his ass and pushing ever-deeper, pulsating within his squeezing pucker as she pushed herself all the way into him with agonizing slowness, not stopping until her thighs slapped firmly up against his parted cheeks.

Spanking him again, the vulpine pulled back, watching with aroused amusement as the boy impaled on her cock gasped and clenched down on her length, before driving herself all the way back up his ass in one smooth motion, faster this time, making her partner moan out in pleasure and squirm on her cock. Her paws grasped him tightly, refusing to let him escape, to give him even a moment of reprieve. She drew back her hips and plunged into him again, over and over, her pace increasing, her lust rising at the feeling of that tight hole gripping her thick meat each time she drew back and the sight of her pretty male companion writhing each time she forced herself fully back into him.

Each hump made the male’s whole body lurch from the force of it, that wonderfully flared head mashing against his button while the heat of it radiated within him, filling his rump with her warmth. Wriggling with pleasure, Jeremy pumped his hips back into her crotch, meeting each thrust, disregarding the pain of being stretched so fully, giving himself over to the pleasure of her needy ravishing, wiggling his hips and grinding her dick all the way inside him, causing Urta to moan along with him and fuck him harder.

Just then, the door to the back room crashed open and Miranda burst in, a bottle in each hand and Penny right behind her. Both were dressed in street clothes now: tunics, robes, and sandals, but were still armed, and Penny’s hand was already on the hilt of her scimitar.

“Urta, they said you were back here and we heard a struggle!” Penny yelped in surprise at the scene presented to her of Jeremy naked and bent over while her nude coworker relentlessly filled his gaping ass full of horse dick.

Miranda grinned, leering at the sight of the prone human, her paws already moving to unfasten her garments. “Well, well, the whelp from this morning. He doesn’t appear to be struggling too much, Penny. Not yet anyway.”

The whelp is question groaned up at the domineering canine, his eyes bulging and his body thrashing as the dick in his ass was shoved all the way in, balls deep, his fists bearing down on the chair over which he was bent. “Mmph! Hello again, Miranda, so good to see you again. I’d love to have you- ahhhh! -join in, but you’ll have to ask Urta first.”

The silver-haired fox quickly nodded her head, her tongue lolling out and her hips pistoning, plunging her raging erection into Jeremy’s ass over and over with her eyes blazing in lust. “Oh, yeah, that sounds so hot. Give me one of those bottles, Miranda; thanks. Alright, lay down on that couch over there. I want to see this sexy little man-bitch cum all over those beautiful tits of yours!”

“Miranda!” Penny objected.

“Oh, don’t be such a prude, Penny. He’s not done anything technically illegal, and we’re off duty anyway. Have some fun!” The dog-morph sprawled down on the couch comfortably, one paw stroking her erect canine cock, squeezing at her own knot while the other spread open her cunt, two fingers dipping inside as she watched.

With another grunt of effort, Urta grabbed hold of the blond lad’s hair, yanking his naked body upright, her cock still lodged firmly up his ass, and spun them both to face the prone canine woman. Jeremy continued to rut back at her, his erection growing even harder, starting to drip at the view of the beautiful she-male canine spread naked and playing with herself, watching him get fucked. The woman in his ass walked him over to her and he spread his thighs, mounting her torso and staring down at her, his gaze fixated on her bare, ample chest. Sliding his cock between her tits he took hold of her, one hand on the side of each of her breasts, pushing them together firmly around his raging hard-on. The pleasure was exquisite; Urta continued to screw his ass, fucking him into the other female’s chest, shoving his human prick between her velvety breasts while he kneaded and groped and squeezed, his dick dripping pre-cum over her slopes, lubing her tits with his arousal.

Miranda licked her chops again, making no effort to hide her arousal. She moaned each time the motion of the vulpine’s hips shoved that pulsing cock between her large, sensitive mounds, stroking her own cock and fucking herself, arching her back up into the smuggler’s hips, feeling his hot pre coating her bouncing breasts.

It only aroused Urta further and she snarled in her blind desire, leaning over Jeremy's body, watching as her ass-pounding forced his dick deeper into the valley of her co-worker’s cleavage. Those naked breasts bouncing and jiggling, shining with the young man’s fluids, the way he squeezed her tighter inside his asshole, rocking back and forth, pumping into Miranda’s chest and then back to meet her rutting cock; it all drove her wild! “Yes, that’s the way! Fuck those gorgeous tits, human! I want to see them slathered in your cum while I pump your asshole full of mine!”

There was a soft whimper from over by the chairs at this, and Jeremy’s attention was drawn there long enough to notice Penny, one paw beneath her loincloth, playing with herself, her muzzle hanging slightly open, her orange-red fur glimmering with sweat, her gaze fixated on the mingled figures on the couch, rutting and using each other’s bodies, each for their own pleasure.

Miranda was panting too, her long tongue extended and lapping at the air to flicker against the tip of Jeremy's dick each time he jousted it through her ample bust, rocking her chest up into his hips while his pre dribbled down the slender curve of her neck. “You hear that, slut?” she mocked him, “Everyone here wants to see you slather my breasts in your nasty human cum. You’ll never get a chance like it again, so enjoy it. Smother my full, ripe tits in sperm right in front of everybody. I want to see just how virile a man-bitch like you can be.”

Jeremy wasn’t sure he could’ve denied her request even if he had been so inclined, and he certainly was not. The flared cock-head lodged between his cheeks and all the way inside him, mashing his prostate and shoving his cock harder and faster between those beautiful, bouncing breasts was enough to push any man over the edge! Throwing back his head he let loose again, groaning his dumb lust up at the ceiling, hands squeezing down on Miranda’s tits, mashing them around his dick, working them up and down his length, using them to stroke himself off, he came hard between them. Thick, sticky cum splashed over the dog-morph’s naked chest, anointing her nude body with his lust, spunk splattering against her lolling tongue, and still he continued to buck at her, singularly focused on marking this domineering demi-human with his sperm.

While Miranda moaned beneath the lad, licking up what of his load her tongue could reach, Urta watched it all, rutting her hips up against Jeremy’s ass, working her thick horse cock inside him, feeling him squeeze down tight around her as he came, and she did likewise, staring at the wonderful sight of his twitching dick painting Miranda’s ample chest with his lust.

As the threesome gasped for air, perspiring in a sodden pool of their own juices, a whimpering moan from across the room caught their attention. Penny had been watching it all and it was finally more than she could take. Her hips bucked against her own paw and her lithe body contorted as she came around the fingers plunged deep within her cunt. Shuddering and squirming, the amber-furred vixen soaked her paw, eyes glazing over, fixated on Miranda’s cum-soaked tits and Urta’s dick dripping sperm onto Jeremy’s bare ass.

Miranda giggled, her own paws smearing the male’s cum into her heaving chest, pushing a breast up toward her muzzle to lick the jizz from its slope. “Aw, I think Penny feels left out!”

Urta nodded, wiping her still-stiff prick off on Jeremy’s backside. “C’mon, Penny, come play with us. I’m sure our new friend won’t mind.” she invited, the smell of alcohol still wafting on her breath.

“Not at all!” the young man enthused, gesturing to the poor, neglected fox-girl. “Three ladies as pretty as yourselves? I could go all night!”

Penny’s face flushed from the trio of eyes staring at her with her paw between her thighs. Slowly rising on trembling legs she padded toward them, her tail slightly raised and slowly wagging back and forth. “It’s just been so long since I was with anybody… this whole world is still strange to me and it’s so hard to meet people.”

Jeremy moved from straddling Miranda to gently embrace the other-worldly female, pulling her form close to his. Her body trembled against him as he leaned up to softly whisper into her perky, triangular fox ear, “You’re not alone tonight. Tonight we’re all here with you.” before gently nibbling on her ear, eliciting a soft gasp of pleasure and need.

“Yes…” she gulped, eagerly pressing herself into the male, her tail wagging a bit faster, her arms extending over her head helpfully as her soon-to-be lover’s gentle hands pulled the garments from her body. “Thank you; all of you. I- I need it so badly.”

While Jeremy’s hands found their way to her now bare breasts, carefully caressing and groping her while he continued to nibble, suckle, and lick her sensitive ears, Miranda made her way behind her, insistently tugging her lower garments down around her ankles. The canine leaned in, dragging her tongue over Penny’s exposed sex, smiling to herself at the sounds of pleasure this elicited, before scooping up the trembling vixen and laying her on her back atop the couch.

The increasingly horny redhead’s face was burning with embarrassment, but her need outweighed it and she parted her legs, looking up into the watching faces of the three others standing over her, her naked sex exposed to the room. “Take me.” she pleaded, “Take me and fuck me. I need it so badly! I need to feel somebody inside me again!”

Jeremy was only too happy to oblige and with one swift motion he pushed his dick, still slimy from his last orgasm, directly into the vulpine’s sopping hole, stuffing her to the brim, filling her with cock. “Mmm… it has been awhile; you’re so damn tight!” he groaned, grinding into her depths and gripping her hips at the feeling of her pussy clenching down around his throbbing meat.

Rocking his hips rapidly he wasted no time fucking her in earnest, his eyes glued to her tits, bouncing from the force of his thrusts each time he plunged himself into her. The air rang with the sound of his balls beating against her ass, the writhing demi-human beneath him shaking it like a whore, eagerly taking his dick and bucking back into him for more.

As the human fucked her coworker, Miranda’s cock got even harder and she moved behind him, slapping him hard across the ass before digging in with her blunt claws and spreading his cheeks. “Glad you’re having fun, little bitch, but it’s time for you to return the favor!” She didn’t wait for a response, instead pressing the tapered head of her canine cock directly against Jeremy’s asshole, slapping him across the backside yet again while she slowly but insistently forced herself into his butt.

Jeremy moaned louder, his prick twitching inside Penny while he was stuffed, and it kindled Urta’s lust anew. Her horse-cock was still slimy with cum and she slapped the male across the face with it, smearing her pulsing, throbbing dick into his features, grunting and beating it against his face while it hardened further, the man feeling it jump against him, the blood pumping through that delicious tool as he basked in the silver fox’s arousal.

Urta worked her hips, sliding her dick over the pretty young man’s features. “My balls;” she growled lowly at him, “Suck my balls too, slut.” When Jeremy gladly obliged, she growled again, taking hold of him by the hair with one paw and rutting against his face while he nursed her sack. The feeling of his warm, slimy tongue caressing and slathering over each of her full orbs was magnificent. Wet drool ran down her sack and she ground her dick into his face, watching him fuck the other vixen and squirm on the thick dog cock in his ass.

Miranda laughed at her lover, pulling back and shoving her dick up his ass again and again. “You look fucking hot with those balls in your mouth, whore!” she panted. “Stuff that greedy maw of yours full! I want to see your cheeks bulging.” Pushing against the back of Jeremy’s head, she shoved him into Urta’s crotch, continually pounding his rump, spanking and slapping while she sodomized the pretty young man, listening to him gurgle around the nuts in his mouth.

Meanwhile, Penny writhed beneath them all, rutting her hips up to meet each increasingly frantic thrust, her tight cunt gripping onto her lover’s dick, smearing it with her lust. Miranda’s frantic fucking only pushed the male’s cock deeper into her, filling her fuller, making her moan louder. “Fuck me!” she pleaded, “Give it to me! More! I need more! I want more cock so badly I can’t stand it!” She rolled her hips faster, pushing off the couch beneath her, shoving back against Jeremy and Miranda, the two females fucking the young man back and forth between their relentless, pumping hips.

The grip on Jeremy’s head finally slackened and he leaned back to catch his breath. “Oh fuck! Oh damn! You’re all so hot! So tight and hot! I love it!” Urta growled at this and quickly silenced him, pushing her fully erect horse cock into his gaping mouth. He could taste it, the flared head dripping endlessly down his tongue while he suckled eagerly, swallowing her pre, slurping it from her dick, fucking the pretty vixen below him harder and faster, fighting to hold himself back as his arousal increased. Each thrust of the canine in his ass made his cock throb harder when she prodded his prostate and he eagerly gorged himself on that lovely equine cock insistently rutting his face, slathering his tongue over every inch, tracing the veins, losing himself in it while he filled his mouth full of fat dick.

As the male’s hands found their way back to her full, ripe breasts, Penny arched up off the couch into his grasp, her hips squirming and pumping, working herself on the human dick plunging into her cunt over and over, impaling herself on it, shaking her ass and moaning out with lust each time he filled her completely. “Fuck! Fuck! I’m going to cum! Fuck me! Fuck me while I cum on your cock!” The vixen’s whole body went rigid, trembling and shaking, hips bucking mindlessly as she soaked the dick inside her in hot juices. She squeezed tight around him, longing to feel every inch as deep inside her as she could, grinding him into her pussy and moaning inarticulately up at the ceiling.

“Yeah, cum on his dick! Fuck, that’s hot!” Miranda grunted, shoving Jeremy’s head forward, burying his face in Urta’s crotch while she fucked him, her merciless hips rutting him ever deeper into Penny’s cunt, grinding him into her spasming hole. Her paw rose up, spanking the vagabond’s bare ass even as she fucked it, beating his cheeks red while he pumped his cock into the squirming cunt beneath him.

Leaning forward, Urta silenced Miranda’s cruel barking with a deep kiss, her body slanted over the male below her, the two women skewering him from either end, rocking their hips against him in unison, fucking him together while their tongues danced in one another’s maws.

Once their kiss was finally broken, Urta grabbed hold of Jeremy’s head with both paws, yanking his face into her groin and stuffing her dick as far down his throat as she could, uncaring of the concerning way in which his throat bulged out in the shape of it, or the frantic choking sounds gasping from between her thighs. Miranda smiled as her coworker, working her dick further between their plaything’s cheeks. “I want to paint this whore with you, Urta. I love to see you finally let loose a little, and I want to absolutely soak our mouthy man-slut in spunk together!”

The equine-cocked vulpine nodded her head in booze-and-lust addled agreement. “Mmph! Let’s give it to him then! I can’t hold it any longer! I want to plaster that cute face of his!”

Even as the dick was pulled from his gripping ass, Jeremy was already cumming, pounding into the writhing fox-morph beneath him, filling her body with his seed. His orgasm only became stronger as the first burning-hot splash of semen caught him straight in the face, stinging his eye. The gray-haired vixen was yanking his head back, holding it in place and glaring down at him while she emptied her nuts directly into his face. The flared head of her prick was gaping and spitting less than an inch from his face, absolutely drenching him in her copious lust, hot spunk dripping from his chin, arching over his head, sticking in his hair, running into his open, panting mouth. It seemed endless; he could barely breath his face was so covered, the heat of it burning his skin and his raw throat as he drank down whatever ran into his mouth.

Jeremy’s hips kept working, fucking his own comparatively meager load into Penny while her cunt milked his prick. He could feel Miranda behind him, rutting her dog cock betwixt his cheeks, the reddish member throbbing and spurting more thick, sticky cum onto his backside, painting his back and his ass with her desire, marking him as the he-bitch he was, property of the domineering canine using him to sate her arousal.

The feeling of the male’s load burning deep in her womb only fueled Penny’s lust and, pulling herself from Jeremy’s cock, she rolled over onto her stomach and buried her muzzle in the young man’s crotch. Her ears flickered at the sounds of moaning this elicited, her own mingling with those sounds of lust as she tasted his cum-coated cock, still slathered in her arousal.

Miranda grinned wickedly and yanked her dick away from his ass, moving behind her pretty coworker and stuffing herself into her cunt, her canine cock pushing Jeremy’s load deeper into the squirming fox-morph, paws gripping onto her ass and pulling the other woman’s hips back to meet each thrust.

Urta’s thick horse cock remained erect, only growing harder, in fact, at the sight of the writhing threesome continuing to mindlessly rut at each other. Wiping her prick off in Jeremy’s hair, growling softly at the kisses he peppered over her sack, she then moved to the lad’s backside and began to slowly push the flare of her equine cock into his open, dripping asshole. It was a tight fit, but the silver vixen was too drunk and horny to care. The sound of Jeremy’s grunts of effort and moaning whimpers only served to fuel her lust.

“Shut up and take it!” she yapped,”You’re nothing but a cock warmer and a cum dispenser, so shut your dumb bitch mouth and make yourself useful!”

“Yes!” Jeremy groaned, his hands taking hold of Penny’s head, his hips bucking at her warm, suckling muzzle, working his cum-slicked cock between her velvety-soft lips. “Fuck my ass! Stuff me full while I nut in this pretty fox’s mouth!”

Penny could feel Jeremy’s cock throb against her tongue as the crack of a loud slap across his ass rang throughout the room. Her vulpine tongue coiled around his cock, tasting herself on it, making her moan around her mouthful of dick, spittle running down her chin as she bobbed her head up and down his length, using her muzzle to jerk him off; rewarding him for his earlier efforts, her eyes locked on his, watching him while she sucked him, reveling in the lust clearly evident on his handsome, cum-splattered face.

Other then his hand absently kneading her scalp and his pelvis rocking at her face, pushing his dick ever-deeper, Jeremy paid almost no mind to the pretty vixen repeatedly swallowing his cock. The thick horse-cock stretching his ass even further, pulsing hotly and ever deeper inside him, of necessity occupied most of his attention. He could feel its fat mass throbbing dully against his prostate while Urta carelessly skewered herself deeper and deeper between his reddened cheeks. His achingly hard prick was dripping, constantly drooling thin, milky pre-cum over Penny’s busy tongue, driving him to ecstasy at the sensation of the vixen busily lapping it up, suckling him stupidly for more, and drinking it down like the thirsty whore she was.

The canine female, meanwhile, was beginning to feel neglected as she watched the redhead gorge herself greedily on somebody else’s cock. Her claws dug bluntly into Penny’s flanks, yanking her savagely back onto her dick while she buried it fully into the fox-morph’s used cunt.

“Work those hips!” she grunted, “Squeeze my cock you tight fox bitch! Let me feel you cumming on my cock!”

She leaned over the prone vixen impaled on her canine dick and grabbed Jeremy by the hair, yanking his face closer and forcefully kissing him, her tongue invading his maw, domineeringly wrestling with his own while she buried her cock in the other female, shoving her muzzle ever-deeper into the young man’s crotch, making him moan ever louder into their kiss.

All reason had left Urta by this point. Her mind was naught but a swirling, red haze of lust and increasingly depraved desire. With a loud yap of need she forced the last few inches of her rock-hard cock into her lover’s ass, her thighs slapping firmly up against his stretched and stuffed backside.

“Fuck, you are one tight man-slut!” She gasped, her entire feminine form quivering with pleasure as his hole clenched down around the very base of her dick. “But we can fix that! Stretch out that little hole of yours until you’re ruined! Make you the nice, accommodating dick-holster you were meant to be!”

The horse-cocked vulpine matched her hips with Miranda’s, shoving Jeremy’s cock into Penny’s messy, dick-sucking face while the canine’s pushed the vixen into his crotch. Urta’s paw shoved his head from behind as well, forcing him deeper into his kiss with Miranda while she pulled back her pelvis and then filled him with her cock over and over, fucking him while he was sucked off and making out with her co-worker.

Jeremy moaned into Miranda’s maw, his hands freely groping her naked, voluptuous body, cupping her bouncing tits, fondling and squeezing before moving to the jiggling cheeks of Penny’s rear and groping her as well, pushing her back against the relentless pounding of Miranda’s hips. Each thrust into his pucker made his whole body jolt with pain and pleasure, his hips pushing back of their own accord against the thick, hard mass thoughtlessly stretching him open, only to have his pelvis forcibly shoved back against the slobbering maw between his legs, rewarding the red-furred vixen on his prick with a fresh dollop of salty pre.

After weeks of bottling up her need, Penny was reveling in all of the wanton, shameless sex. Her pussy drenched the dog-dick fucking it, her naked body quivering, puckered lips locked tight around a stranger’s cock and sucking him hungrily, tail raised and wagging happily at the taste of a man filling her mouth. She rocked herself back and forth on her knees, pushing back into Miranda’s thrusts, hungry for her dick as well, only to be shoved back into Jeremy to stuff her muzzle full of his delicious, dripping dick again.

It was more than the redheaded vixen could take, the taste of the human’s cock dripping down her throat and throbbing within, the canine woman’s knot grinding against her clit even as it relentlessly filled her gripping hole again and again. Whimpering with pleasure and need around Jeremy’s prick she began to cum, her body shaking and convulsing, her pussy clamping down around Miranda, soaking her dick with her lust.

That was all that the dog-morph could handle and she came along with her coworker, her spasming cunt milking her dick while her hips continued to pound, fucking the other woman through her orgasm before she finally managed to pull her prick free. “Oh fuck!” she groaned and snarled, “Oh gods, yes! Take it! Take my cum! Bathe in it!” Her paw found her still spurting tool, stroking it while she came, spraying Penny’s backside with her hot, nasty lust, painting the small of her back and her ass with cum.

“Oh my gods, that’s so hot!” Jeremy grunted through gritted teeth. His eyes were wide, watching the dominant canine paint the vixen sucking him with cum while he kept thoughtlessly stuffing his dick as far down her throat as he was able. He ground his hips, working his pulsing cock against her nimble tongue while also working the thick horse cock fucking his ass against his prostate. The arousal was too much for him and his orgasm quickly joined Miranda’s; bearing down his hands flew to the vixen’s ears, taking them firmly in his grasp and pulling her face against his pumping hips as he came. “Swallow it!” he moaned, “Drink my spunk! Drink it straight from the tap you thirsty animal!”

Urta was was quick to join the trio in their ecstasy, barking inarticulately as she flooded the young man’s ass with her searing load, mashing her thighs against his rump, spanking and slapping Jeremy, fucking her cum up his ass while he fucked his own down the other vixen’s gulping throat.

Jeremy’s eyes bulged as his rear was filled with the horse-cocked vixen’s copious seed, staggered by the sheer volume of it. He clenched down around her shaft and pushed back into her, churning out more sperm for Penny to drink down as he mashed the flared head of her prick against his prostate and focused on the feeling of that burning load filling him, spilling out around the base of Urta’s dick and dripping down his own thighs, soaking his balls in the process.

Still panting with exertion, Miranda moved from Penny’s backside to Jeremy’s face and wiped her messy dick off on the boy’s lips. “I knew you were nothing but a spunk mop the moment I laid eyes on you, boy, but you’re even nastier than I expected.”

Jeremy grinned up at her, face flushed slightly, his features streaked with semen. “You say that like it’s a bad thing. You all seem to be having a good time to me.”

Miranda reached for him, taking hold of his chin in a mock-caress and tilting his gaze up to meet her own. “I’ll have a lot better time once we’ve stretched you out like the man-bitch you are. When we drown you in cum, smear it into that nice smooth skin of yours ‘til you reek of sex for a week.”

Penny giggled at this, pulling herself into a seated position, paw idly rubbing over her clit. “That sounds really hot, actually. You two are so lucky… I wish I could fuck him too.”

Urta, still gasping for breath, moved to the table and grabbed her mug of ale, draining it in a single, thirsty draught. “Why can’t you?” she asked drunkenly. “You confiscated that Incubi's Draft from him earlier, and we already know it’s safe, so…?”

The amber-furred fox-morph tilted her head curiously. “You mean that would make me like you two? Would it be permanent?”

“Only if you wanted it to.” Urta slurred. “There’s plenty of ways to reverse an effect like that. You could try it out and see how you like it.”

Penny considered for a moment before giving a little shrug of her shoulders. “Sure, let’s try it. The rest of you seem to be having a lot of fun with yours.”

Moving to Penny’s discarded clothing, Miranda fished around in the pockets before coming up with the confiscated bottle and tossing it to the redhead. “Drink up then.” she said, “I want to finish ruining this mouthy he-bitch.”

“Hey, that’s mine!” Jeremy objected, “Don’t I get any say in this?”

“Not if you want to be free to keep coming and going as you please in this city.” Miranda answered. “So just shut up and take what we give you. Your only purpose tonight is to be a fuck toy. To be used for pleasure by all of us in whatever way we see fit.”

While those two argued and Urta steadily drained another brew, Penny took a trepidatious sip of the noxious looking potion. It didn’t actually taste that bad. Not good either, but not nearly as bad as she was expecting, and she was able to down the entire flask quickly with little problem. Almost immediately she felt a burning in her loins, tingling and pulsing as the blood-flow to her clitoris increased. Even after a couple of goes the vixen had already still been horny, and the potion only made it worse, her arousal growing by the moment. With a whine of need she reached between her thighs and fingered her clit, working against the combined slickness of her own juices and Miranda’s cum dripping from her well-fucked cunt.

As the pretty vixen fingered herself, her clit seemed to throb and swell; soon there was little doubt that it was actually growing, becoming thicker and elongating, the tip mushrooming out and quickly taking on the unmistakable shape of a cock-head.

“Oh! Oh! It’s so sensitive!” She whined, her paw taking hold of the shaft while her thumb teased across the slit at the tip, slowly stroking herself while she squirmed, naked, on the couch, unused to the strange sensation of her new organ. “I… I’ve got to fuck him, Miranda! Please! Please let me fuck him! I want that pretty human riding my dick right now!”

Miranda chuckled and leaned down to kiss the other woman softly on the lips, joining in with her, the both of them slowly jerking themselves off while they kissed. “Come here, gorgeous.” she whispered softly into her pointy, fox ear. “I’m going to skewer his tight little butt on that beautiful new cock of yours.”

Jeremy blushed deeper at this, but his shining eyes, nearly as much as his quickly resurrected prick, betrayed his eagerness. As Penny moved back behind him Miranda took hold of him. Lifting him with powerful arms and moving him into position on his hands and knees on the floor, the lad made only the most perfunctory of struggles. Urta’s still-warm semen dripped from his asshole and while the dog-morph grabbed Penny’s hips and firmly pushed her fully-erect cock into him, he could feel it oozing out of him around her shaft as that fresh, hot member pushed unflinchingly deeper into his rump, pulsing between his ass cheeks. “Mmmph!” he groaned out as he started to squirm again. “Oh, yes…. that’s so hot!”

“I know it is, slut.” Miranda chuckled into his ear. “A cock-warmer like you is never happier than when he’s fulfilling his only purpose.”

Penny’s breasts heaved as she gasped out a moan at the feeling of her new dick sinking into another person’s warm, willing body. “Unnfff! It feels so good Miranda! It feels so good it’s driving me crazy! I-I don’t know what to do!”

The dog-morph kept her position next to the brown-furred vixen, soothingly stroking her hips, watching her bury her cock ever-deeper into their living plaything. “Fuck him,” she whispered, “Fuck that cute little bubble-butt of his. Grab and grope his body, smack and slap; fill him completely full. Just follow your instincts, Penny, and don’t hold yourself back. He’s nothing but a toy and his body is yours to use tonight in whatever way you please.”

“Take it then, whore!” she growled through clenched teeth, pulling back her hips ‘til only the head remained within Jeremy’s clenching pucker, before driving herself all the way back into him, skewering his ass completely in one harsh, fluid motion. The groan this elicited from the pretty male only stoked her already burning lust further and she grabbed hold of his ass with both paws, digging in her claws and squeezing his cheeks together around the shaft of her dick as she pounded her vulpine cock between them. “Take every last fucking inch!”

From across the room Urta watched it all as she steadily nursed her drink, her paw eventually finding its way back to her revived cock, masturbating slowly while she drank and watched the orgy continue. When her drink was finished she wiped the foam from her muzzle with the back of her paw and made her way back to Miranda and the rutting couple on the floor, greeting the canine with a deep, open-mouthed kiss.

“Pull him up, will ya, Penny? Let me get underneath. I wanted to get fucked tonight too!”

Penny just growled in lust-addled agreement, snarling and pounding her hips against Jeremy’s ass, fucking him mindlessly. She grabbed him by the hair and yanked him up onto his knees while remaining inside him, allowing Urta to slide underneath.

While the silver-furred vixen eagerly spread her legs for him, Jeremy, his ass stuffed full of Penny’s virgin cock, slid his own prick into her slippery cunt, his moans of pleasure growing louder at the feeling of those warm, wet walls squeezing down around him. Rocking his hips back and forth he began to fuck her, rutting back into Penny as he did, the redhead driving him ever deeper into Urta.

The horse-dicked fox groaned and squirmed, bucking up off the floor, her member erect and throbbing against Jeremy’s chest while her pussy drooled over his prick. “Give it to me!” she panted, “Give me all of it! Fuck me! Fill me full of cock!”

As the young man happily obliged Penny continued rutting at his pucker, snarling mindlessly, her mind vacant of all thought, only the primal need to fill her squirming partner’s ass full of cock remaining. Miranda knelt beside her, their two naked bodies pressed closed together, the canine’s limbs entwining her, paws groping her nude body. Their muzzles locked in a deep and longing kiss, tongues wrestling as the vulpine fucked, drooling into one another’s maws while Miranda teased and egged her on before gently pushing her face away.

“Time to really wreck this bitch.” she grunted, pressing herself hip-to-hip with her coworker and taking her raging boner firmly in her paw.

As Penny continued screwing Jeremy’s ass, Miranda carefully worked the tapered tip of her dog-dick into his asshole at the same time, stretching him further to accommodate the additional girth. When the boy started to yelp in protest her only response was a harsh slap across the ass, her prick throbbing more as she steadily worked it into his butt along with the vixen’s.

Penny could feel the young man’s squirming intensify, his ass only growing tighter from the double stuffing, her boss’s powerful dick throbbing against her own, their cocks rubbing together inside the whimpering, thrashing lad’s ass. It was all so good! The new sensations, the wanton, careless indulgence of their basest desires, the ample, shamelessly carousing naked bodies surrounding her as she fucked his tight ass. Her paws found their way to Miranda’s bare tits, the pair groping each other firmly, making out as they fucked Jeremy in tandem, smearing and grinding their pulsating pricks against each other.

Meanwhile, despite the pain, Jeremy was in bliss. He could distinctly feel each of the rock-hard dicks pulsing hotly deep up his butt, relentlessly filling him, prodding his prostate each in turn in a constant pounding of pain and pleasure. He wrapped his hands around Urta’s dick as he fucked her all the harder, the two women behind him shoving him harder between her legs, his own prick stiffer than it had ever been before. “So full!” he yelped, “Oh gods, I’ve never been so fucking full! It’s so much fucking cock!”

“And you love it, don’t you, whore!” Miranda barked at him, pulling her muzzle from Penny’s to berate their toy. “Serve your only purpose and milk our dicks! It’s the only fucking use you have, so take it bitch!”

Urta was loving it too, her body bent in pleasure, her naked breasts bouncing and jiggling from the force of Jeremy’s increasingly ragged thrusts, her hips wiggling, working his dick all the way inside her cunt, feeling the way being double-fucked in the ass made him throb, a constant flow of warm pre-cum drizzling into her tightly clenched hole as she met every thrust with one of her own. Her dick was throbbing while Jeremy fucked and jerked her off at the same time and she was looking into his eyes as he lowered his head to lap and drool at the head of her cock, his wet tongue tracing the flared tip while he whined and squirmed. “Fuck me!” she ordered him, “Lick that cock and fuck me! Make me cum! Make me cum so I can splatter your worthless body in my spunk!”

With a whimpering groan Jeremy craned his neck, lips reaching for the flared head of Urta’s prick, tongue tracing her ridged tip, slathering over it, causing her humping to become more ragged, pushing her cock against his face while he fucked her cunt. The young man met each motion of her hips, stuffing her pussy full of himself while pistoning his ass back against the pair of dicks pounding between his increasingly reddened cheeks. They were both red-hot and thrumming with arousal inside him; he’d never felt so full before in his life, each teasing his prostate in turn.

“Mmmm! You really are a needy bitch, aren’t you?” Miranda barked at him with a laugh, spanking him across the ass and grinding her cock all the way into his rump. “Servicing three cocks at once and still hungry for more! You’re the dirtiest fucking bitch I ever met!”

The dog-morph’s naked body twisted and rubbed up against the red-furred fox next to her, the pair eagerly pounding their toy up the ass while their eager paws groped and squeezed, tugging each other close; long, canine tongues extended to wash over one another’s tits, Miranda drooling over Penny’s chest and onto Jeremy’s back, ragged with raw animal lust.

“It feels so good, Miranda!” Penny gasped, her dick twitching inside their plaything, rubbing up against the canine’s, the two pricks pulsing in sync as they stretched their once-tight cock sleeve to his limits. “I never knew it could feel so good to fuck somebody! I-I think I’m cumming! I’ve never felt anything like this before!”

“I’m going to cum too!” Urta groaned, squeezing down around Jeremy’s cock, soaking him in her feminine juices, her dripping pussy convulsing around his manhood, holding him tightly inside her.

“Let’s paint this bitch then!” Miranda growled. “Let’s soak him in cum, ruin that handsome face and mark him for the cum dump he is!”

She pulled her cock from his ass, Penny doing the same, leaving him gaping open.

“Please,” he begged, “Let me finish first, I’m so close! I need to cum so bad!”

Urta scoffed, sliding from beneath him and shoving him down to the floor, kicking him onto his back. “No one cares if you cum or not. You’re here to get us off.”

Penny was too lust-addled to care much one way or the other and moved to kiss Urta as the trio gathered around Jeremy’s prone body, lying naked on his back on the floor, his dick painfully erect and unattended, his smooth skin shimmering with sweat, his chest heaving while he whined for release.

Without a word, Miranda pressed her foot paw against the young man’s cock, his hips mindlessly rutting against the sole while the three women each reached for another’s cock, stroking each other’s dicks over their conquest.

Jeremy was too far gone, too needy to argue and just squirmed under them, bucking his hips and humping against Miranda’s foot, body trembling and on the verge. When they all came together with a groan, his own bellow of lust joined theirs as the first white-hot splashes of their cum washed across his naked form, staining his chest, face, and crotch with sperm. We wallowed in it while they kept jerking each other off on him, his mouth open to catch any errant ropes of jizz splashing across his lips, running down his face and over his chest, heating him up. It was more than enough to push him over the edge, and his orgasm quickly joined the other three, his prick pulsing and pumping against the sole of Miranda’s foot while he came on himself, his seed mingling with the other's, spraying across his stomach, filling his bellybutton to overflowing with his own cum.

“Oh yeah! Oh, fuck yeah, that’s it!” Miranda groaned, her wicked eyes fixated on the pathetically writhing male at their feet while she ground her foot into his cumming cock. “Mark the bitch, ladies! Mark him as the stupid, worthless fucking cum-dump he is!” She snarled down at him and rolled her hips against Urta’s paw as it stroked her throbbing cock off onto him, her knot inflated and her balls churning, washing her fuck toy in thick dog cum.

Urta gasped, humping at Penny’s paw in turn as she did her best to match her boss’s enthusiasm. Her fat horse dick was cumming so hard they could all see each surge of cum pumping its way through her massive length to spurt from the tip, painting Jeremy’s face in nasty spunk. “Aah! Aah! Oh gods, yes! It’s so good! He looks even cuter with that sexy face of his plastered in cum! Take it, you man-whore. I’m going to completely empty my balls all over that pretty face of yours!”

Meanwhile, Penny was reduced to nothing but inarticulate yaps and moans of pleasure, the entirely new sensations overpowering her mind completely. She humped mindlessly at Miranda’s stroking cock as she came. Knees wobbling, she leaned against the other female to keep on her feet while her dick spurted strand after strand of burning cum over Jeremy’s crotch, even as he was cumming himself. Her mind felt as though it were on fire, as though the pleasure would never stop and overwhelm her completely and she whined with release, draining her lust all over the wallowing male.

It seemed to go on forever, but when it did finally, eventually, all end Jeremy was left in a warm puddle of spunk on the floor, his eyes hazy, his body exhausted, his hair stuck together and plastered to his face by the jizz shower he’d just received. When Miranda’s foot moved from his spent dick to his side and pushed him over onto his stomach, face down in their spunk, he was too weak to protest or even squirm, just groaning softly instead.

One at a time the women took it in turns to bend down and wipe their dicks clean on his heretofore unmarked backside, Miranda cheekily slipping her quickly drooping length back in his ass one last time, cleaning herself off in his insides. “I’ll be seeing you again real soon.” she growled softly into his ear. “You’re much too good of a toy, and too much of a scoundrel to be left to run roughshod through this city unmonitored.”

After Miranda had pulled away, Penny squatted down next to their spent plaything. “And you can feel free to look me up again anytime, handsome. You’ve awoken things in me I never felt before, and I want more.”

Their farewells completed (for the time being, anyway), the three spent guards quickly gathered up their things, redressed, and made their way home as a group, closer now than ever before and pondering their future together all working in that same small guard station.

Jeremy was left alone, wallowing on the floor in a tepid pool of cum, woozy and sore with his contraband used and gone.

He was still lying there when the door was pushed open some time later by a cleaning woman, who found him just the way his lovers had left him.

“Hey!” she said, “You’ve completely trashed this room! You’re going to have to pay for all these damages you know!”

Jeremy started up, his ass still slightly gaping, too weak to stand. “But I didn’t-!”

“Don’t ‘but’ me, pal! And if you can’t get yourself home tonight, you’re going to have to pay for the room for the rest of the night too!”

The young man sighed, his legs nearly too feeble to drag himself back to the couch and collapse across its length. “Fine, fine.” he acquiesced. “I’ll take it for the night then. Come back and clean later.”

He closed his eyes, breathing another sigh and covering his eyes with one forearm, slowly drifting off to sleep with his cum-glaze drying on his bare skin. Even the small profit he’d managed to turn with his legitimate goods would be lost, it seemed. The entire venture had been nothing but a waste. Or had it? Maybe the experience he’d ended up with was more valuable than a few gems anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zein