Demonic TF modifier

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I thought I'd start small with a potential item creation so here it is. Would it be possible to have a demonic tf that acts as a modifier to whatever race you currently are like demonic ausar,, demonic Kaithrit, or demonic kui-tan rather then the full blown demon tf Lucifer Candy Apple that already exists? I was thinking that gave demonic features like eyes, tongue, horns, wings, and tail while adding demonic appearance flags like spikes for arms and heels for compatible legs? I could probably write one up or would it be better to just make slight modification's to the Lucifer Candy Apple TF or is this just a bad idea all around?

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
That would be kind of unnecessary imo. You can get most of that via the Candy Apple and a new tf item just to change the race descriptor seems PRETTY snowflakey. Spikes on ausar arms or furred arms in general would be nice, but niche as well.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
That would be kind of unnecessary imo. You can get most of that via the Candy Apple and a new tf item just to change the race descriptor seems PRETTY snowflakey. Spikes on ausar arms or furred arms in general would be nice, but niche as well.

Yeah, now that I look at it its a dumb idea. Ah well.