Demon Transformation

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
This is just a quick answer, would kas and other demons and npcs call me a demon to if i was a human who transformed into a demon and treat me differently? or have different text?

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
^yeah what savin said. so if your dick is demonic via alchemy and its in kas' pussy, the game might say "your demonic dick is milked by kas' well-trained slit" instead of equine or humanoid - but yeah "becoming" a demon is always a game over, and the character will never "side" with demons - its a hard rule for writers - no matter how corrupt you get you cant "join" Kas' side. Kas
does have some romance options if you want to feel "close" to her though

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
^yeah what savin said. so if your dick is demonic via alchemy and its in kas' pussy, the game might say "your demonic dick is milked by kas' well-trained slit" instead of equine or humanoid - but yeah "becoming" a demon is always a game over, and the character will never "side" with demons - its a hard rule for writers - no matter how corrupt you get you cant "join" Kas' side. Kas
does have some romance options if you want to feel "close" to her though
Dam, that's why i get called hero so much i wish there was a option to not become a hero and join kas side and become a fall demon

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Dam, that's why i get called hero so much i wish there was a option to not become a hero and join kas side and become a fall demon
The game has to have limits somewhere, and if that were to happen, well, it would practically have to be a whole new game. You'd not be able to do any of the past content, most of your companions would want nothing to do with you, a ton of the enemies are now your allies, and there's almost certainly a ton of other things that would have to change, but mostly, I think it'd probably be rather boring, and either small (that is to say, it would be a bad end, where anything done is just one or two pages of text detailing how after the demonification you get smote by Lumia's blade or something like that) or it would take way too much development time.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
The game has to have limits somewhere, and if that were to happen, well, it would practically have to be a whole new game. You'd not be able to do any of the past content, most of your companions would want nothing to do with you, a ton of the enemies are now your allies, and there's almost certainly a ton of other things that would have to change, but mostly, I think it'd probably be rather boring, and either small (that is to say, it would be a bad end, where anything done is just one or two pages of text detailing how after the demonification you get smote by Lumia's blade or something like that) or it would take way too much development time.
Yea it would be boring, Imagine you just become a demon then nothing can stop you

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
Septimus - there is a loophole: bad ends. If you feel to try your hand at writing, you can write a bad end where the character cums their soul out and decides to join Kas - this is the only exception to the rule. You could have some fun, even if its just for you! This "bad end" can be appended to any "defeat" encouter with any demon in the game - Kas, demonic random encounters, etc.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Septimus - there is a loophole: bad ends. If you feel to try your hand at writing, you can write a bad end where the character cums their soul out and decides to join Kas - this is the only exception to the rule. You could have some fun, even if its just for you! This "bad end" can be appended to any "defeat" encouter with any demon in the game - Kas, demonic random encounters, etc.
I'm not sure how the open the devs would be to the idea of sticking an extra bad end onto some of the existing corruption or demon related content. And if they won't be, one would need to write a whole new NPC or a set of scenes leading to the particular Bad End he has in mind.

But other than that, I agree with the sentiment of not letting your dreams be memes and taking matters into. Although I still have some hope for a properly divergent corrupt path for the endgame of the main story line.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
I'm not sure how the open the devs would be to the idea of sticking an extra bad end onto some of the existing corruption or demon related content. And if they won't be, one would need to write a whole new NPC or a set of scenes leading to the particular Bad End he has in mind.

But other than that, I agree with the sentiment of not letting your dreams be memes and taking matters into. Although I still have some hope for a properly divergent corrupt path for the endgame of the main story line.
I could write
the Bad End my self lol

• Haha
Reactions: bubblechaser