Demon Factory: How does it work?

K

Kokayi005

I don't get why demons need a factory. Can't they just curse people and nature and twist their minds and all that? I've even heard that completely destroying it is "wrong" because it negatively effects Marae. WHY? Why should I shut it down and leave it (only so that likely someone will roll up and turn it back on) when destroying it would solve the problem longer term. If I'm gonna run a mile, I'm not gonna back up first.

K

Kokayi005

Yeah I was doing the factory while I wrote this. I was about to find and read the wikia page after I finally beat it. Took two tries. I didn't know you could leave and come back.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Alright chill out on the live blogging a little mate. This isn't discord or something, if you're going to ask a question at least have a glance as to the reasons first.

K

Kokayi005

You can close this if you want. I keep forgetting how old this game is, so people likely don't want to talk about it while i'm doing it.
I'll just use the wikia. My bad.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its not that.
Its the fact that in less than a week, you've started over 20 feckin' threads. You're pretty much spamming the board.

K

Kokayi005

Each thread is different. It's not my fault people don't want to post in them. If you want me to not make any more threads for a while, let me know. How long should I wait?

K

Kokayi005

It's may have been an emotional reaction to feeling ignored on the site on some level.
I won't make a new thread for a while.