Demon Cock Transformation?

BoogieMask

Dec 5, 2016
Are you certain about the Lucifer? I checked the wiki and it mentions nothing about altering your genitalia.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, it doesn't? Looks so, actually - it only changes tail genitalia... Then only one option should work: be female or genderless demon-morph (should be recognized as one) and use Virection, ManUp or Throbb. All of them are trying to detect correct type for target race, and demonic type is in list.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Wait, it doesn't? Looks so, actually - it only changes tail genitalia... Then only one option should work: be female or genderless demon-morph (should be recognized as one) and use Virection, ManUp or Throbb. All of them are trying to detect correct type for target race, and demonic type is in list.

It already changes your equipment. From my character's description :

"Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your demon-dick is 12 inches long and two inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your member looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 4.4 inches wide when at full size. A sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your demon-prick. You estimate each testicle to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across. Flowing across the surface of your nutsack are intricate markings that glow silver, softly pulsing with life."

Reactions: CloudStriker

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

"Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your demon-dick is 12 inches long and two inches across. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your member looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 4.4 inches wide when at full size. A sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your demon-prick. You estimate each testicle to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across. Flowing across the surface of your nutsack are intricate markings that glow silver, softly pulsing with life."

Not to be a dick or anything, but it's funny to picture a very large dick, and such a small pair of testicles combined.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
1g6roi.jpg
That is pretty cool knowledge.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Not to be a dick or anything, but it's funny to picture a very large dick, and such a small pair of testicles combined.

I mean if we wanna get technical, then irl the size of your penis doesn't actually affect the size of your testes.

BoogieMask

Dec 5, 2016

I see, thank you for that lovely description. ; ) And you got this from the Lucifer? Either way I'm glad that it's possible to get one and knowing it style.
Now I need to rework my plans for my Slaanesh inspired character. Gonna need alot of space mullah for this playthrough.

PS: whats the morph associated with the glowing silver markings on your balls?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I see, thank you for that lovely description. ; ) And you got this from the Lucifer? Either way I'm glad that it's possible to get one and knowing it style.
Now I need to rework my plans for my Slaanesh inspired character. Gonna need alot of space mullah for this playthrough.

PS: whats the morph associated with the glowing silver markings on your balls?
It's save editing. SynthSap is not obtainable in a game.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Demonic dick, as described in CoC/TiTS (I've never seen it used anywhere else) is so gross. It's a penis covered in giant pustules.
Really? I kinda find it really hot. When I interpreted it the nodules reminded me of the nubs you'd find on specialty condoms and dildos... which are *ahem* amazing in practice.

Also, yeah, I totally save edited for the silvery lines on the scrotum, it matches the rest of the character's look.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
I will have to agree with Nonesuch, CoC/TiTS version of demonic phalii were never all that enticing, not even cosmetically.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's a penis covered in giant pustules.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear the tip is the only part with those little bumps (at least in its CoC iteration. Then again, I haven't played the game since who knows when). Which wouldn't really make a lot for the ladies' pleasure... and the reason why I didn't accept the Omnibus Overseer "wish suggestion" after my first run, since reptilian penises already covered my "purple and bumpy" penile interests.
EDIT: I was wrong ("The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules").

Really? I kinda find it really hot. When I interpreted it the nodules reminded me of the nubs you'd find on specialty condoms and dildos
You and me both.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is it something that is/was planned on being implemented? I find it kinda strange for something unobtainable to already have a description for pc
It's already an item in the game's code. It's just not obtainable by any means.

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
I find it kinda strange for something unobtainable to already have a description for pc

First of all, RIP your quote. Second, there's actually a lot of different tfs that you can get through save editing but aren't implemented in game. Different reasons for each one, but yeah, they were at one point meant to be implemented, but something happened.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
From my character's description :

Damn... I consider myself straight, and I want that thing inside me.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I had always pictured something similar to a bleeding tooth mushroom, which I think looks neat (see e.g. http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/files/2014/10/60489-1.jpg)

Looks kinda neat, but I had something more like this in mind (Less Oozy, more like nodules):
product_devildick_plain10_full.jpg

Reactions: xalienxgamerx

BoogieMask

Dec 5, 2016
I had always pictured something similar to a bleeding tooth mushroom, which I think looks neat (see e.g. http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/files/2014/10/60489-1.jpg)

Wow! Sometimes I underestimate the amount of perverted stuff one can learn from Natural Geographic. o_O
I'm also glad to have discovered some of the hidden secrets within TITS coding. If I figure out how to save edit the android version, the galaxy's fucked...Literally.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Some of those so called phobias are just natural reactions that everyone has. Like depending on the pattern, if you see tiny holes in what otherwise looks like flesh, the first thing your monkey/reptile brain is going to think is "disease, bad".

With that said some people do actually have phobias that completely debilitates them in daily life, which sucks.

And with that said, have you guys seen bloatfly larvae? Shit's fucking gross, bro.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
My reaction to demon dicks Fen-style is based on how they were depicted in the old character viewer, which if the memory burnt into my synapses serves, was a purple penis covered in boil-like protusions.

Looks kinda neat, but I had something more like this in mind (Less Oozy, more like nodules):
product_devildick_plain10_full.jpg

This isn't so bad, is indeed somewhat similar to how imagined fanfir dicks. The issue of "fleshy thing covered in nodules = diseased" still exists for me, though. I can of course see how they might be enticing to vagina havers for the extra sensation element, and perhaps therein lies a delicious erotic tension, of something strange and innately *wrong* looking, providing intense pleasure. It's just something as a non-vagina haver I can't really get into; I can only think how little I would like an abscess or a pimple on my dick.