Delilah's panties

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'm finished writing content to add Del's panties to the game as a quick on the side project.
Getting the panties (on Tarkus once she's max whore).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ICAc3xRtVDxnIQ5Xqf91GE3ATZ8OjbMLg8Au9dh0Hd4/edit?usp=sharing

Also I want to know if TITS staff members would accept that using Delilah's panties to jerk off raises femininity by a point as long as player identify as female. Making it as if smelling the trap's panties induced a want to become effect raising femininity of trap players and securing femininity of female players by a point.
A male identifying character would smell the submission of the trap instead.
***SEE COMMENT BELOW***

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The femininity is less about how Steele acts and more about how they look to someone else, so masturbating to some panties really shouldn't change that.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I intended it at first as if some hormones boosting pheromones were in the trap's panties and thus having physical effect on long therm one femininity point after another, but I get your point. Also, better cut out on almost useless coding.

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Just missing a scene and confirming the format before submitting to Fen. It's probably not going to be reviewed too
soon since he's gonna be occupied with the halloweiners contest submissions for the next few days.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Submission finished, I'll check a few details and post it in the submission thread.