Delilah's panties (Needs more work)

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ICAc3xRtVDxnIQ5Xqf91GE3ATZ8OjbMLg8Au9dh0Hd4/edit?usp=sharing

It's a simple extansion for Delilah.
They are the first actual trap panties. (They follow the description of Del's panties left in current existing scene.)

I'm letting in my submission an opening for some Bethany Carver fan to interact more with her later on, making the skeleton for some content in this line. Because she says you are an influencer and you could be her friend but there isn't any content relative to a partnership as of yet. (not planning a crazy long project either), mainly also because you can technically only talk to her 2 times when you are in front of her.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I dunno, I played TITS over 200 hours, basically making a new game every week, I'm not so used with playing one long game. Also helps with not reaching the current end of content status and since the game is so personalisable, I'd get lost every time I'd take a week long pause. XD I have the same problem with Skyrim, that one makes it hell.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Normally I don't want to revive dead topics but I came across the topic by accident and wanted to know if this is still in planning or was rejected?
I would love to see a new pair of knickers;)

By the way, google says something like:
The file will be deleted soon
This file can be deleted soon. If you still need access, log in to make a copy, download the file, or request permission from the owner.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
@Hden , made the file accessible if you want to look at it. (The doc was made inaccessible because it necessitated additionnal content in order to work, which kind of got stuck somewhere along the way.)
Savin told me it was ok but I needed to add at least some content to launch the "Carver dealing stuff", which I've been dealing with ever since. (probably will still take 1-2 years unless I get lucky and find proper time to write)

The panty scenes are at the end.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
I read it and think it's good, nice work.

(probably will still take 1-2 years unless I get lucky and find proper time to write)
No hurry, i have a feeling that i will still play then.:oops: But you have to hurry, not that the game is done before you finish with the expansion. :D

And i want to add a BIG SORRY, I shoud not messing with Documents in a System i don´t know...
Specially when i´m more than a little drunk.....

Last edited: