Deli/Trancatessen (and a few questions)

Sayk

Jan 16, 2017
I’m thinking about making an all-TF shop, except in this case, the items hosted in the shop would be random each day. Two NPCs works there, possible new races where with one you can ‘order’ a TF to show up at the shop for a time. (I would like to work on an outline on this before making their codex races.)

And the more you order/buy from the shop, the more it grows- More slots, more items are unlocked, more options from the NPCs, the option to sell…etc. There’s one thought of the deliveryman tracking you down and giving you the item you ordered, sans on missions, but that is kinda… nah.

From here, I have run into a stump, for I have questions about making some TFs items by myself to throw in the mix.

1. I know multi-limbs are out, but what about eyes? Aiming for like a cyclops TF (singular eye) but I want to make sure that won’t cause lingering problems in the coding.
  2. Are ‘random’ TFs from overdosed items alright? Getting a ‘taur body for example.
  3. What about a ‘permanent’ TF without a warning written on them? I’ll throw a bit of a hint there, or is that just a no-no?

Aside from the questions, any thoughts to add or changes I should make to the basic idea?

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
What about a ‘permanent’ TF without a warning written on them? I’ll throw a bit of a hint there, or is that just a no-no??
Don't know about the rest, but anything permanent has to be explicitly labeled as such, or at least come with a warning of "possible" permanence, like Galomax.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
  1. I know multi-limbs are out, but what about eyes? Aiming for like a cyclops TF (singular eye) but I want to make sure that won’t cause lingering problems in the coding.
  2. Are ‘random’ TFs from overdosed items alright? Getting a ‘taur body for example.
  3. What about a ‘permanent’ TF without a warning written on them? I’ll throw a bit of a hint there, or is that just a no-no?
1. No mono-eyes. I *think* multi-eyes will work, but not sure.
2. Totally cool.
3. Definitely hint at it, or at least mention that effects are unknown/unpredictable.