Del Becoming Crew

Jul 13, 2016
I was wondering, since Delilah is turning tricks to pay off "her" debt, why can't we have an option like many other crew members to pay her debt off? This would make her the first trap member of the crew (unless you customized Bess as such). I'm sure there's a lot of good scenes to come from this, but I'm just wondering what the rest of you guys think.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Because nobody wants to write him as crew. Savin is already buried in endless puppyslut expansions.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I seem to recall having a discussion with someone that Del is "interning" and will be transferred to another brothel upon receiving enough experience...

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I don't feel like Del has enough depth to really make it to the crew. Not that I have a problem with him, but I like backstory with my crewmembers... I would still have zero hesitation picking him up.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't feel like Del has enough depth to really make it to the crew. Not that I have a problem with him, but I like backstory with my crewmembers... I would still have zero hesitation picking him up.

>Implying character depth has anything to do with crew status

If it did, wtf is Reaha doing there.

Because nobody wants to write him as crew. Savin is already buried in endless puppyslut expansions.

Also this.

Much as that'd give me diamond boners, I have infinitely more and more important things to do.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Reaha is better than Yammi.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
>Implying character depth has anything to do with crew status

If it did, wtf is Reaha doing there.

The way I look at it, the characters with the most depth will generally be the ones living lives of their own, rather than blindly following Steele into potential death, dismemberment or slavery. So it makes sense that those on the ship are without roots (Reaha, Yammi, Bess/Ben) or already have a predisposition to join you (Anno).

That, and I seem to remember there being a conversation about wanting the world to not solely revolve around Steele, as it did in CoC. (though I may be wrong on that)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah but the better the character the more I want them on my ship. In a perfect world I'd have the USS Harem.

Last edited by a moderator: