Deepsealab quest broken! UVETO_DEEPSEALAB_QUEST decrements to 1 after killing Jeneria

UpsideDownDog

Oct 24, 2023
Hi folks, posting a bug here.

Today I defeated Jeneria in the deep sea la quest in uveto, then rode the lift back up from the lab. The meeting with Lessau did not take place as scripted, and when I checked my save file, the UVETO_DEEPSEALAB_QUEST flag had decremented to 1 instead of incremented to 3 as it should after nuking the boss. When I rode the elevator back up, the function steeleBioElevatorTopBonus did not play the scene with lessau and do the rest of the setup for payment as it should after killing the boss.

I am playing the most recent public JS version as posted on the website, 0.9.077-PUBLIC#4032, playing in window, using firefox 118.0.2 on win10.

To facilitate debug I have attached and after killing Jeneria save files. I don't have a save exactly after defeating Jeneria, only a while after. to continue my game as a workaround I have changed the UVETO_DEEPSEALAB_QUEST flag to 5 and will live without the 50000 credits.

I did some reading in the code here: https://github.com/OXOIndustries/Ti...ludes/uveto/steeleBiomedical/roomFunctions.as
in an effort to figure out the problem and post a useful bug report. Hopefully the details will make the fix easier to find.

Attachments

• Jonas (M) - 19Hrs 26Mins, 106 Days - Spearhead SS, Siretta.json
    713.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Jonas (M) - 14Hrs 33Mins, 106 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    713.3 KB · Views: 1