Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (26 / June / 2020)

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
OCgjxrd.jpg

Hello! I just released the next build for the game, it took some time but that’s because its a very heavy update too, with over 50k of text and a lot of content!

In this build you will be able to advance the story with over 10 quests, and have to chance to get to know more about your maid Helena and help the lord Abbadon with his gender issues.

For this and the next update I am going to focus mostly on building content for specific characters. This update is about the nobleman Abbadon: Improve your relationship with him, earn his love or corrupt his mind, persuade or force him to change his body to your liking and unlock different outfits for him!

You will have different methods to corrupt him: Use alchemy or hypnosis, send him to flirt and sex others or keep him for yourself.

Also for this build I updated the UI a little bit, making it better looking and other quality of life updates, implemented thanks to your feedback!

The next build is going to focus more on your maid and the goo girl Lucina, but the next focus will be generic NPCs, slavery, training and overall corruption of the city.

Here are some of the transformations that you'll have for the next build!

Link to the build

Last edited:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Also I apologize for not answering in the past! Usually when someone replies I get an email, for some reason I didnt received any this time around, not sure if I messed something with the alerts but I'll look to fix it.

I wouldn't mind if there was a masculinization... is that a word? Well, you get the gist, I hope. Anyway, are there any plans for that sort of thing?
Yeah, I'll probably will add a character like that in the future, not super soon but I like to have variety.

About the glitches or bugs, those are very weird, I'm unsure what could had caused them except maybe a bad download, but hopefully with the new version you wouldn't have that problem.

And no idea about how to edit the save :/

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Aaaaah, I'm glad this project isn't abandoned
haha of course not, I will keep working on it for the next couple of years likely, altho I really need to break at least the 600 mark sooner than later

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I forgot, have you already done content for Alba or will she come later?

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I forgot, have you already done content for Alba or will she come later?
next build is Alba's turn!
After those 3 character updates I'll be focusing again in mechanics like slavery etc. altho i want to add things for the next build already

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I'll wait for Alba to test it again as I'm not too much into x/M content :catte:

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
x/M?
you can change Abbadon, both his body and his gender to make him either a woman or a futa, or a man. IIRC there are no sex scenes prior (or at least not forced) until you have these options

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
What choices lead to what result in Abaddon's transformation? Is it obvious and I just couldn't tell or is it more subtle and you have to pay detailed attention? I tend to skim when the dialogue isn't about erotic topics so it's plausible I missed the transition.

timberwolf511

Apr 22, 2017
still no player transformation except at creation that i can find and the "battles" are still worthless with no item drops or anything guess i am taking a pass on this now

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
From what is currently in the game, I'm quite the fan of how it is shaping out.
I wish you the best of luck!
I'd donate some money your way, but recently had most of the money I owned in the bank stolen....so yea.

LoveTentacle

Mar 8, 2017
I might be a stupid question, but... how do I check how much gold I have at the moment? I can't seem to find an option for that.

Also, one part is bothering me. I decided to hire (not kidnap) folks from the red district as servants and soon after that Helena brings me shackled maid who was trying to escape and I'm supposed to punish her for that. It's been specifically stated that they are NOT slaves, so I was like "yo, she can just quit if she doesn't want to be here".

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I just don't get the notification system. One day I receive an email for every answer here, then I receive nothing for a while. Sorry for taking this long to answer!

Before to answer should be said that I just did a small hotfix for the game, nothing too big but should make the game more enjoyable, hopefully!

Here is the link!

Changelog:
  • Significantly increased the success chance for corrupting actions, making it almost always automatic for the time being.
  • Added a "Visit last location" button if you want to visit a follower or a specific location several times in a row. It will be dissabled if the turn has ended tho, as it happens with interactive actions.
  • Increase accuracy in combat by 30% to everyone, so people will stop hitting themselves in the face that often.
What choices lead to what result in Abaddon's transformation? Is it obvious and I just couldn't tell or is it more subtle and you have to pay detailed attention? I tend to skim when the dialogue isn't about erotic topics so it's plausible I missed the transition.
There are a series of quest for it to happen! They have no sex in it so you most likely skipped them!

still no player transformation except at creation that i can find and the "battles" are still worthless with no item drops or anything guess i am taking a pass on this now
I have a lot of items created already for transformation and transformations available for the MC, but you are right with the new update I haven't added them yet. I will add them to a special store next time around tho, but eventually they will be droppable from enemies.

Next update is the last update that's going to be almost exclusively focused on followers, after that I'll go deep into slave training, management, and combat, so keep tuned for that!

From what is currently in the game, I'm quite the fan of how it is shaping out.
I wish you the best of luck!
I'd donate some money your way, but recently had most of the money I owned in the bank stolen....so yea.
That's fine! I wish you luck with that, that kind of situations really suck a lot!

I might be a stupid question, but... how do I check how much gold I have at the moment? I can't seem to find an option for that.

Also, one part is bothering me. I decided to hire (not kidnap) folks from the red district as servants and soon after that Helena brings me shackled maid who was trying to escape and I'm supposed to punish her for that. It's been specifically stated that they are NOT slaves, so I was like "yo, she can just quit if she doesn't want to be here".

At the top of the screen you can find this information: Name, how much corruption you have, gold, time of the day and location! It's not super big so I can understand why maybe some people wont notice it tho.

About the other issue, I can understand that, although I had a different take on that: They live in the castle and have a kind of contract, and get paid, yet they can still try to escape before the contract is over and keep their money. Also these type of relationships in medieval times were more sketchy, there are no such things like unions or workers protection laws, and in the game "hiring them" is more like they keep some of their rights and have some sort of payment, but they are really just a step or two away from being slaves, specially the poorest ones. They being whores in the streets, is not hard to imagine they barely have any rights to beging with.

Sp7IUFF.jpg

LoveTentacle

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you for quick answer. I guess I can understand what you had in mind with those dodgy medieval working conditions.

Back to gold issue though, my screen looks like this:
vVoRI8P.jpg

Probably a scaling issue with uncommon window resolution.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Thank you for quick answer. I guess I can understand what you had in mind with those dodgy medieval working conditions.

Back to gold issue though, my screen looks like this:
vVoRI8P.jpg

Probably a scaling issue with uncommon window resolution.

Oh I see... yes the minimum working resolution is 1280 x 720, I need to add that to the patreon and as part of instructions hah, sorry for that!

timberwolf511

Apr 22, 2017
i just want to make it clear i am NOT giving up on the game just not gonna download right now when i played your original i liked how the game play was and i like this too as far as overall quality

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Bank holdings are FDIC insured up to 250k, you know.

It was a shared account with my little brother who ran off with it to get together with some girl who hates my guts.
Stop trying to seem like a know it all.
The only way I'm getting my money back is if I press charges, then sue my brother.
What asshole would I be if I sued my own brother?
I won't stoop to his level.
Family is family...

PAAN

Nov 3, 2015
Somebody can tell my how to equip things, i do not know if I'm an imbecile or someone else happens

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
Somebody can tell my how to equip things, i do not know if I'm an imbecile or someone else happens
first of all, are you playing in a resolution equal or above 1280 x 720? if not, that might be the problem.

If you are, equiping items is easy, just go to your inventory, select the item and "use" it as if it was a potion, that will auto equip it. If you had something already equiped it will switch with it

PAAN

Nov 3, 2015
first of all, are you playing in a resolution equal or above 1280 x 720? if not, that might be the problem.

If you are, equiping items is easy, just go to your inventory, select the item and "use" it as if it was a potion, that will auto equip it. If you had something already equiped it will switch with it

Fuck the resolution

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I just released a short build, it has all the mechanics for slavery in the game, although without texts for the scenes etc. but good to get an idea what the slavery will be about in the game, if you guys want to check it out it is here!
https://mega.nz/#!hIJ2HLaL!8P59KRkhPYGmR9qUMbN0cdRscVlylvdWM7ePoGbbo3w

You can also read a longer post with what it has here, where you can find some information/tutorials in the comment section!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/15785797

I did also a short tutorial about it, with more links inside too if you want to see more info! Feedback would really help me a lot!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rzsRca0UEXuW61oRBQY8EnGK3TLhWdGYRqqpgZps6wM/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Nnxx

Pastel

Dec 19, 2017
The question that doesn't seem to be answered anywhere is: How to I open this file? I keep getting an error that just tells me about the DiCK 0.2.1. data file, but it doesn't tell me anything else but that!

What am I doing wrong?

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
The question that doesn't seem to be answered anywhere is: How to I open this file? I keep getting an error that just tells me about the DiCK 0.2.1. data file, but it doesn't tell me anything else but that!

What am I doing wrong?
in the .rar there is a folder (the data) and a .exe with the unity icon, you use that one to start the game, unless I am missunderstanding something?