Dead Lust - Action RPG About Ghosts [Demo]

Zhook

Mar 3, 2016
Hello, I'm Zhook. I'm excited to present a game, I'm currently working on, called...

SDXzqHN.png

Story

Dead Lust set in a place similar to 19th century England. You play as a young guy called Arthur. He has a very rare ability to contact with ghosts. Sometimes in a very unusual way.
He also has an older sister Moira, a very talented witch. Together they work as ghost hunters, taking orders from people, who need to solve their paranormal problems. 

One day they receive a letter from Lady Browning, a very rich woman and the owner of a large mansion in the village of Vickham. She promised to pay a big sum if they expel the troublesome ghost. They did not hesitate to accept her offer, without knowing that they'll have to face not with an ordinary ghost, but with a powerful witch, who wants to return to the living world, for a revenge. 

Gameplay

The game offers real-time action combat. Aside from various weapons, you can use combat spells to fight your enemies. But first, you need to learn them. How? By having intercourse with ghost ladies of course! 
In addition to the main story, there will be lots of sidequests. And you can decide to what result they will lead you whether it be gold or something more naughty. 

Adult Content

2 sex scenes

M/F, Spectrophilia, Femdom, Titfuck, Blowjob, Handjob

Demo

Download it here . Install fonts from Fonts folder, before launching. 

If you have any feedback or questions, I'll be glad to read it. Also, check my Patreon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
You be lacking some basic information, like the kind of pairings the scenes are, like m/f m/f/f/f. What type of fetishes there are, just to give people here information and what kind of kinks that will play into them to get them interested in the game.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Hn. You sure you want to go Action type in an RPG make game? It doesn't handle well. Also have you consider putting parts of the dialogue up onf Google docs for people to go through and comment on for editing purposes?

Zhook

Mar 3, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Thank you for pointing out a cool looking game. Curse you for pointing back to RPGmake.net. My life is over again.