DC's Direct to DVD Diamonds in the Dust

K

Kokayi005

Marvel is better when it comes to movies hitting the big screen. But DC is better with TV shows and direct to DVD animated movies. I loved Justice League, unlimited, Superman animated series, and Batman animated series. And I often rekindle that love affair when the DVDs.

Justice League Doom, the two Batman/Superman animated movies, and quite a few others.
Now the most recent one was Justice League vs. The Fatal Five. Dumb title aside, it's actual plot and action and martial arts is dynamite. Lots of showing of the veterans and new comers. Each person getting due screen time. I recommend it.

BUT!

They're finally doing Hush. Thomas Elliot. Batman: Hush. A Jim Lee graphic novel that was panned by some but loved by many. The character himself stood the test of time even showing up in the beloved Batman Arkham games twice.

K

Kokayi005

Agreed.
Kevin Conroy has down flawless Batman for years. The only time a big screen animated DC movie popped off with big silver screen was way back with the Mask of the Phantasm. Maybe with Batman: Sub-Zero, I forget. But ever since the industry became more about live action and 3D animation and outsourcing to India for it, no more classic animated 2D movies in theaters.

Shame.