Data probe on Tarkus

Sigma7Rho

May 26, 2017
I completed Stellar Tether(disarmed the bomb) and picked up the Platinum 190, but I can't seem to get the Data Probe event to proc with Shekka. (Couldn't find anything else about this on the forum, and the wiki is next to no help other than to tell me that I need the platinum 190 to circumvent the bidding war with 'rival')

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Did you exit the quest normally? Did you do anything out of the ordinary? Can you upload a save?

Sigma7Rho

May 26, 2017
Did you exit the quest normally? Did you do anything out of the ordinary? Can you upload a save?

It ended normally according to the wiki guide. After walking out of the area I talked with the sergeant and the pirates were arrested.

Attachments

• Aleenia - 319 days.tits
    149.3 KB · Views: 6

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Imma take a look. Keep in mind that I don't have any idea what I'm doing. Also, what version were you on?

EDIT: Wait, you're on Myrellion? IIRC the Shekka event is what gives you the coordinates, so it may have something to do with that.
Second beer EDIT: I see you stole tamwolf. I disapprove of your heartlessness and will do nothing about it.

Sigma7Rho

May 26, 2017
Imma take a look. Keep in mind that I don't have any idea what I'm doing. Also, what version were you on?

7.45 (It's the public version) Double checked it by loading the save into 7.55 to make sure it wasn't a release issue...either way, nada

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Used marcopolo. I hope that's not what caused the problem, if so, just means I'll have to rectify the situation in another play through.
Code:
public function roomOutsideShekkasBonus():Boolean
  {if(flags["TARKUS_BOMB_TIMER"] <= 0 && flags["TARKUS_BOMB_TIMER"] != undefined && flags["PLANET_3_UNLOCKED"] == undefined)

Yyyyyup. Definitely marcopolo. I think a save editor could help, though.

Sigma7Rho

May 26, 2017
Code:
public function roomOutsideShekkasBonus():Boolean
  {if(flags["TARKUS_BOMB_TIMER"] <= 0 && flags["TARKUS_BOMB_TIMER"] != undefined && flags["PLANET_3_UNLOCKED"] == undefined)

Yyyyyup. Definitely marcopolo. I think a save editor could help, though.

Easier to just start fresh in a bit, fix some of the early mistakes I made, the right way :)