Dark Master's Commissions and Resume

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Commission information:

I'm available to do writing, editing, or coding related commissions for adult and non-adult games. I can also do other written projects. I have two commission slots that are available on a first come first serve basis. Whether or not they're open should be visible in my signature. You can contact me for commissions through any place where we can have a private conversation, this includes PMs on this site, my commission email address (thedarkmaster11@gmail.com), or other sites that I frequent.

Commission Rules

Discounted Items

Previously Written Erotica

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Isn't there that commission thread on the TiTS forum page? How come you also haven't posted there?

Your link to the commission email address doesn't work.

And will there be a thread for Venture Seas on this site? There isn't one yet.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Isn't there that commission thread on the TiTS forum page? How come you also haven't posted there?

Your link to the commission email address doesn't work.

And will there be a thread for Venture Seas on this site? There isn't one yet.

I will be adding to that as well once I get sig permission.  The main reason I'm not using just that thread is because it's exclusively for TiTS commissions and this is for general commissions.

Looks like that's a limitation of the linking mechanics for this forum, I'll do this instead.

When the author decides to make one.  I've already brought it to their attention.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I said I'd post a new thread for Grenish Meadows when I had news for this game, so a new one has been posted here: http://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/776-grenish-meadows/

I was going to post this information as a second post in that thread, but every post I add to the thread gets automatically merged with my OP, which is worse then not posting this information at all!  So it gets posted in here for now.

I've now written everything up to the end of the fourth day, leaving only the fifth day and epilogues.  This includes the two main sex scenes for the game, but the end is very much in sight!

I also wanted to start this thread to let everyone know that I've been thinking of doing more of these sorts of short interactive fiction works.  In addition to commission work and Venture Seas, this would be side things that I can work on from time to time when I either want to change gears or when things are quiet.  I was thinking of starting a Patreon tip jar for them as well, letting people who support me vote on which project I should do next or work on.  Does this sound like something people would be interested in?