Damsels and Dragons

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Patreon

4hJ5WiP.png

Damsels and Dungeons is about managing a group of female adventurers -- 4 at first, but more as time goes on -- forming parties, sending them on adventures, getting them magic items, etc.

Over time you will gain the affection of your adventurers, learn to cast spells, and engage in acts of lust and perversion. ;)

Download v 0.12 for free.

PC Version

Mac Version

What's in the most current version?

12 character classes, each with its own combat abilities, and erotic renders.

More than a three dozen monsters to fight in a variety of different locales.

Seven different fetishes -- Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Masochism, Submission, and Sadism, Bondage, and Humiliation-- that the girls can acquire through adventuring and will affect how they behave. Note that if a fetish doesn't appeal to you, you never have to pursue it -- there are always opportunities to be vanilla with a girl, as well as a spell that removes a fetish and gives a girl increased sex drive in exchange.

Last edited:

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
I have a significant update out on my Patreon for patrons, adding new encounters, a new characters class and models, and more. It'll be free in a bit, but in any case, development is happening in response to user feedback. :)

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
The game has received a lot of updates since the last post. It's currently on a 0.12 version for patrons, 0.10 for the public. The latest version has 12 character classes, 7 fetishes the girls can acquire, quests, many more different monsters, and so on... check it out :)

betatester

Jul 17, 2017
like your game very much.
My main regret:yo continue to add classes but the party pool is limited: You can't have each character class in your pool and that's a shame. Already renounced to the Enchantress in my character pool.
Also a question:
I have bought 3 prostitutes. What happened to them ?do they generate money in the brothel in the background ?
Just a suggestion: Maybe if you're too tired you can pay your girl a brothel visit as client.

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Thanks!

You can assign girls to buildings once you've built the right relationship with them and have built the appropriate buildings, and that allows you to have one girl of each class in your harem, even if you can't fit them all in your adventuring roster. The number of classes will be capped (at least for the foreseeable future) at 16 with the planned late August release of the Bard class.

The three prostitutes you buy in Orech each help you differently. One just makes you money, one just makes you mana, and the third provides some of each. If you put your adventurers into the brothel they will currently produce only mana, but starting in the next release (1.03) they will produce a combination of money and mana, depending on their proficiency as whores. The brothel is meant to be mildly useful, without making it so useful that players feel forced to put their girls in it if that sort of thing squicks them.

Interactions with the three NPC prostitutes is a reasonable idea, I've added that to my trello board.

betatester

Jul 17, 2017
a suggestion: girls assigned to building should have the option to switch places with suitable adventurers ones and go to fight again.
I also chose a queen. The bridal dress is nice but she lacks some exhibitionist options from my point of view