Daisy, the winged amazon.

RoxieAdams

Feb 4, 2017
This is my first time writing smutt. I would like to warn that I am dyslexic, but if need be, I will read my work over and over until its right (like just then because i used the wrong right). The main reason for this post is to see what others think of my project idea before i continue. Keep in mind that all most everything in the google doc currently will be changed

I want to write a new character called Daisy. She is a big (height wise) human herm. The thing that makes her stand out most though is the fact that she has giant wings. She will have a very calm and caring attitude. She will also have a pretty high libido making her a tad slutty. This combined with her huge size and downstairs equipment causes her to mainly be the more dominate one but still manages to be gentle. In short your character (and maybe other characters. I'll have to see, but i have a few idea) is kinda just along for the ride.

im planing to make her an in counter at one of the bars, but may change that because there is starting to be a lot of those.

I have started thinking about back story, one of the key things being that she is an orphan and there for does not understand why she grew is so big and has wings. Her talk scenes will mention that the reason she is a herm is because her and her best friends at the orphanage got there hands on some throbb a year before she left the orphanage. Also scenes about her past encounter.

The second half of what I have written so far in the doc is terrible due to writing it at 3 in the morning and super tired. ill fix that soon.

here is the document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uz8kSaTVQ96_yQ_3k8DtQ4CARTCZPZBQjehFmFJUL3E/

One last thing. Things such as her height and dick type may change. for example if it turns out her hight mentioned is not that big ill change it (i want her to be able to fit you on her chest comfortably)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What Klaptrap said.

That aside, I feel that I need to repeat some advice given to another new writer who posted in this forum section:
  • Do not base whether you are going to write something on on how much others are interested in what you want to write. Just write it and people will like it (and cum).
  • Rather focus on using this thread in the ideas section to refine your idea and hammer out the details of your character (which I believe you are already doing when you are asking for advice on your character's height and cock type)
Now with that out of the way, Shade and Kara are described as having amazon-like heights even though they are 6' 5" and 6' 6" respectively, but there is also Ramis who is 7' 2" and Zephyr who is about 9 feet tall. All of them are considered to be tall, as far as I can tell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RoxieAdams

Feb 4, 2017
Sorry, forgot to change the permission setting. Should work now.

And thank you for the advise ill keep it in mind.