Dairy Aire, The Breastmilk Farm Sim (pre-alpha)

crappymeatshield

Jun 9, 2016
This game is currently in a Pre-alpha state. It is still under development and there is still a lot of content left to add.)

Play Dairy Aire

I have recently posted a game i am currently developing called Dairy Aire. Dairy Aire is a mix a several different ideas. The main goal of the game is to run a dairy farm, but not with normal cows. In the original concept, there are 5 races one can use on the farm: Human, Elf, Minotaur, Kitsune, and Succubus. Many of these races will need to be captured from the wild in order to use them. One can milk, breed, train, and perform other actions with these races. It is a give and take relationship where each side is providing services for the other. There are more features and races to come. This game will be an ongoing project.

Please help me develop this game more by: playing the game, spreading the word, and/or supporting our patreon.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Run into issues trying to run this on various browsers. Safari won't run at all, Chrome gives an error in character creation, and then in Firefox I can get to the game, but there's really nothing there. Explore doesn't work, and I can't buy anything at the auction. Is this all known? I know it's a pre-alpha, but there really isn't much to comment on as of yet...

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
If you say "dairy aire" it sounds like the french word derriere which means "buttocks", "ass", etc. Is that intentional word play?  :shibe:

Is it possible that its a reference to how to milk a succubus? She needs it doggy style in order to be milked?

KingAaronIV

Jun 9, 2016
I get this error code, if I stay in character creation for to long. Either that or it has something to do with changing the height.

View attachment ErrorCode.txt

Edit: After more digging, this error code comes up with changing almost anything on the character creation screen. Skipping past it, everything works fine, even though right now it is fairly bare bones.

Last edited by a moderator:

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
...So, kitsune are gonna be available? ...For milking?

...Had I anything to offer, it would be thine...

If you say "dairy aire" it sounds like the french word derriere which means "buttocks", "ass", etc. Is that intentional word play?  :shibe:

...I don't think it wasn't. I think that's the point...

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
This game is currently in a Pre-alpha state. It is still under development and there is still a lot of content left to add.)

Play Dairy Aire

I have recently posted a game i am currently developing called Dairy Aire. Dairy Aire is a mix a several different ideas. The main goal of the game is to run a dairy farm, but not with normal cows. In the original concept, there are 5 races one can use on the farm: Human, Elf, Minotaur, Kitsune, and Succubus. Many of these races will need to be captured from the wild in order to use them. One can milk, breed, train, and perform other actions with these races. It is a give and take relationship where each side is providing services for the other. There are more features and races to come. This game will be an ongoing project.

Please help me develop this game more by: playing the game, spreading the word, and/or supporting our patreon.

I get errors trying to load this. Also, it is loading kinda slow, are you hosting it from home? It would be really much more sensible to have the game offline and downloaded via mega.nz instead of using unity web engine.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
I get errors trying to load this. Also, it is loading kinda slow, are you hosting it from home? It would be really much more sensible to have the game offline and downloaded via mega.nz instead of using unity web engine.

I did some digging around between his patreon and that game site. Apparently that's  a free build that's only the 0.0.1 edition when they have a much newer 0.0.3 edition. Unfortunately due to the broken state of the initial release it doesn't seem to give us a good and fair representation of the gameplay elements now does it? Apparently patrons can get a crack at a downloadable version if they sign up for the 10$ a month option. Personally I need to see a lot before I'm willing to throw 10$ a month into any patreon campaign because that's quite a bit of money from one person to give out. Especially if you do multiple patronages. I think I'll wait a few months and see if the mechanics really improve enough to maybe warrant patronage.

zenaku

Mar 28, 2016
Not getting any milk from my slaves. accidently tried milking myself the first day.

crappymeatshield

Jun 9, 2016
I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. I thought i had it set up to email me but i apparently did not.

Anyways i have done some fixes to the game and it should now work in at least chrome, firefox, and ie.

Not getting any milk from my slaves. accidently tried milking myself the first day.

Being able to milk yourself is intentional. Also right now you just have to keep milking them. I will be giving more feedback in later versions.

I am not hosting it from home. There will be a downloadable version if you take a look at the patreon page. otherwise i am just going to be using the unity webgl service. Though i am looking into speeding things up more. It is in pre-alpha so there is much to come.

Is it possible that its a reference to how to milk a succubus? She needs it doggy style in order to be milked?

yes it is intentional word play  it is a mix of Dairy Aire and the french word for behind.

...So, kitsune are gonna be available? ...For milking?

...Had I anything to offer, it would be thine...

...I don't think it wasn't. I think that's the point...

yes kitsune will be available though it might be awhile and they will be milkable.

Run into issues trying to run this on various browsers. Safari won't run at all, Chrome gives an error in character creation, and then in Firefox I can get to the game, but there's really nothing there. Explore doesn't work, and I can't buy anything at the auction. Is this all known? I know it's a pre-alpha, but there really isn't much to comment on as of yet...

As i said i have done some fixes and there is not much content yet i know that and i am working on it. Explore is not implemented yet. Also i am some what limited by the art assets i have. I only have one character artist, and one background artist (who is kinda new).

I will be checking this more often from now so please post any questions or comments you have.