Cutepet art

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't get too excited, Fen's just ordering 25 grand worth of assets for Kiro and her sister.

In all seriounesss though, if it's not the image pack it's probably the visual novel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
And like everything Cutepet, we'll probably need to pay to see it. (In fact, I'm suspecting even bust-art from SC would be blocked behind an in-game patreon or pay-wall :p  )

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
iiam.gif

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I loved seeing cutepet images until the whole going premium thing happened. I don't mind supporting an artist but geez certain websites just charge waaay to much for membership.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I loved seeing cutepet images until the whole going premium thing happened. I don't mind supporting an artist but geez certain websites just charge waaay to much for membership.

Getting a couple of pretty pictures a month is not worth the price of an MMO subscription :p  (And even less so if you're looking for particular themes/kinks/whatever.)

Which is why the internet is great. If you're willing to sift through alot of crap, there's plenty of free, good-quality smut. You might not get the cream of the crop, but you'll certain get the next-best thing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Exactly, there's a lot more 'free' sites out there than there are 'pay' sites And usually the premium stuff those paysites offer usually end up on the freesites.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm beginning to feel like a terrible pervert as I have no clue what the fuck cutepet is.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm beginning to feel like a terrible pervert as I have no clue what the fuck cutepet is.

I've never heard of them either, but then again the site looks like something I'd pick a virus up from. So that does not help them.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the colouring style. And I think I spotted a couple of males on the HF gallery. The rest of the gallery houses big breasted females with thick thighs, so there goes the author appeal.

K

Krynh

no idea. I just happen to follow them on twitter for some reason.