X

Would you rather:

• Have an image in a scene that doesn't resemble it.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not have an image at all.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I'd send it to you, but its nothing more then the loose folders of the imagepack and the ImgBuilder I made a while back if you recall that merges them together.
The truth is that I've never actually gone through the images, because that way I might still get surprised by images I haven't seen before.

The biggest issues that I still have with my imagepack is that ember's camp scene has a disproportionate amount of monster-girl images vs furry(scaly), at least Hn0's pack lets me choose which ember pictures I want, sad that didn't stick around in the derived packs.

The other issue is that i'm pretty sure I have some duplicate images, due to how ImgBuilder has to scan a lot of images, it can't compare images for more then a second, so I made a system that does the equivalent of taking a quick glance at them. Its not perfect, so I made the system too lenient. Else I could lose images that look alike but aren't the same.

It's a bit sad that ImgBuilder hasn't come off the ground, maybe we could have had all kinds of small imagepacks to merge together as we pleased, I guess that's largely due to the thread I made for it being unfocused and not well written.
It would be nice if we could get some sort of effort to get everyone to post their imagepacks in one place.

How'd you get yourself banned from that mod anyway by the way?

Reactions: Centaviara

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for the responses! If you ever make a version for the other version, I'l be sure to give it a try!

Don't mind those 8chan people at that mod's mod too much, freedom to say anything might be a blessing, but also tends to make the place hostile.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's an issue with the mod itself, I thought it had something to do with having to turn the animated stats bar. I think vanilla, xianxia(not sure about this one) and OtherCoCAnon don't have that issue

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I made a little experimental extension to ImgBuilder for you, now you can provide it with the source-code of a version of CoC, and it will tell you where there's no images yet.
It gives this answer in 3 rows, one where the program found the image location in both the xml file and the code, which means that its most likely a working image location.
In the second row the program couldn't find the image location in the code, even through it was in the xml file, so there's a good chance they won't work(it is possible through).
Lastly the third column are images in the code that aren't in the xml file, they don't work at all.
The third column is mostly for debugging, using it I found out forinstance that the minotaur win-scenes don't work, because they're called win in the code, and won in the xml file.

I've attached the results for your imagepack with OtherCoCAnon's CoC, you won't see the minotaur win in the third column, because your pack includes those images.
The extension is too unstable at the moment to release it, so I hope this result is enough for now.

Attachments

• packResults.txt
    20 KB · Views: 11

<><

Jun 22, 2017
...I love you.
At your service my lady!

Yet another edit: I really wish the image pack was working with the newest version, it kinda killed my inspiration to work on the whole thing. Still though, made a nice update, so I can get a break for now. Hopefully it gets fixed.
This might sound silly, but what program are you using to play the game? I'm using the flashplayer program that 8chan and Ferg link to (Ferg is a bit outdated due to his absence) and I don't have any scene where text is unreadable due to images. (although the scrollbar is still a bit weird, but that doesn't matter if you use the scroll-wheel)

Is there anything else you'd think would be handy to add to ImgBuilder?

Hei, do you mean, your moving to Endless Journey mod?
Another CoC mod? Where can I find this Endless Journey mod?

Reactions: Run That Fade

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I'm using a standalone flash. And thing is, I'm on a laptop, so I don't have a scroll-wheel. So I can't scroll down...
Pretty much all laptop touchpads come with scroll support usually at the far right side of the pad, or by using two fingers, maybe its disabled on your device? Try finding settings for your laptop touchpad.

No idea? What else could be added?
I think the only important things to add is to increase stability and efficiency so that I can push a new version. Currently merging my imagepack together takes 1 minute, and another 10(ouch) to scan the source-code
If I ever dip into HTMLifying(so that it works on websites) the game i'd also like to update ImgBuilder with an addon that lets it package the images so you can see them in that version.

Maybe i'l make my own small imagepack to counteract ur non-furry version :p, now that ImgBuilder is doing all the tedious parts (finding image hooks and correctly numbering the images), it should just be a matter of taking some images from websites and renaming them to work with the game right?

<><

Jun 22, 2017
But WHO will give the people non-furry stuff then :O. Also since we can just merge imagepacks now, people don't have to choose any one pack. My combined pack isn't even 5000 images big yet, and according to my tool, misses a quite a few image hooks still

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Oh, last thing, I also wanted to improve the program's ability to tell images apart, since I'm not happy with how well the current system does.
I'm also not showing the file location where the program found the image hooks, since I thought it was very cluttering, without giving too much extra information.
Maybe I should keep them anyway? so you can see for yourself whats wrong if it doesn't turn out to work?

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Update's here, attached the new version of the results with your pack on OtherCoCAnon's source-code.
The update has some bugfixes + GUI improvements(it looks nicer now, and you can invert your selection)
There's a bunch more options for the method of placing the images in the destination directory; moving, copying and mirroring(places shortcuts in the destination directory, it needs administrator rights tho)
It will detect any folder in its scan area that has the Corruption-of-Champions.iml file in it as CoC source-code, which it can use to make a report on the imagepack. New in the report is that you can disable it, as it costs a ton of processing power, as well as a fourth new list that tells you what images aren't in first 2 lists, with the option of deleting them, to make the pack lighter.

The option to delete leftover images can also used without generating a report, it also doesn't need the entire source-code(in the options is described what you do need)
I couldn't do much for the image comparison part, except make it more modular so you can give it more accuracy for more processing power, but most images that are double in my pack aren't the fault of the program: It doesn't check images from the same pack, because it assumes you don't have doubles(you have a few) or images with different image hooks, because that would take a lot of processing time. Images that are cropped differently, have the background removed, or colored differently, are technically different images, and there's no easy way to teach the program they're the same. I've tried some other solutions on the internet, but the version I've made gives the best results, without costing too much processing time.

Here's the link to the download if you don't have it anymore.

Attachments

• results.txt
    22.1 KB · Views: 16

True

Sep 13, 2018
Another CoC mod? Where can I find this Endless Journey mod?

It's all I could find about the Endless Journey mod.

EJ(Endless Journey) is a CoC mod in development that's being built off of Xianxia, very similar to how HGG was built off of Revamp. We'll have everything Xianxia has and some things from HGG hopefully, it will also have a revamped combat system resembling a traditional class system you'd find in most rpgs. More spells, areas, quests, TFs, adding weapon skills, changing lust builds to make them more interesting, stuff like that as well as better code and spelling.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I do, else I wouldn't have made a program to make it easier to edit them ;P

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Since the images appear to be working again, I'll start working on the last (?) update. Maybe. I don't really know if people still use these.

I still use it when I can, despite the new version of revamp breaking it and xianxia not working quite properly with it.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
For some reason the minomob images never appear, does anyone experience the same thing?

<><

Jun 22, 2017
For some reason the minomob images never appear, does anyone experience the same thing?
Yes, as I've stated earlier, its a bug with the mod itself, not the imagepack. the code calls the mino images differently then the manifest that retrieves the images, so there is no way to get the images to work without changing the manifest and recompiling the mod. Maybe someone can do a request on the github to get that fixed?

jackoffonher

Dec 19, 2018
AHHH When's the next update? I postponed my first ever CoC playthrough to use this mod! I really hope the final update is released soon.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
We don't know, could be a while, just play ur first time with this, its a combination of all the image packs. Make sure to use either internet explorer or the standalone flash player

jackoffonher

Dec 19, 2018
Been a while! It's about Easter and nothing speaks Easter like... lewd images.
I have a bit of time to spare and thought I'll actually get around of making a final version, if I find the old files, and maybe even a variation or too. I have one in mind at least that I'd like to do.
I do wonder if there's any interest in the game still, I have to say I haven't really been around these parts so I have no idea what's going on. Or if anything is going on.
I have been checking this pack at least once a week since you last came online so I promise I am VERY interested. Please update the pack if possible. :)

cadrack

Feb 22, 2017
Been a while! It's about Easter and nothing speaks Easter like... lewd images.
I have a bit of time to spare and thought I'll actually get around of making a final version, if I find the old files, and maybe even a variation or too. I have one in mind at least that I'd like to do.
I do wonder if there's any interest in the game still, I have to say I haven't really been around these parts so I have no idea what's going on. Or if anything is going on.

I don't even really consider playing the game without your image pack so i am DEFINITELY interested.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
EASTer
CoFJdFrWIAA4lA1-640x426.jpg

Spacebadger

Jun 2, 2019
Easter's done so I don't have to look behind myself every few minutes to see if someone's is looking at what I'm doing on my computer. Which means I can actually work on this now a bit.

Here's what you can expect in the final update:
> Updated comparison to other image packs and an optional download to use the ones I didn't put in;
> Some new images if I manage to find those;
> Update to the newest version of Revamp;
> Options such as chosing if a character is furry or more of a monster-girl;
> Optional more lore-friendly* pack that will attempt to be more accurate, but will have way fewer images;

*It will mostly have monsters you fight since most of those aren't permanent and scenery.
Given that 1.14.6 just dropped, is it going to be compatible with that, or with whichever one was the most recent when you started the new image pack? Also, I was wondering why the image pack breaks with updates. Do the labels for events change? I thought it would be more that just new scenes have no photos.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Given that 1.14.6 just dropped, is it going to be compatible with that, or with whichever one was the most recent when you started the new image pack? Also, I was wondering why the image pack breaks with updates. Do the labels for events change? I thought it would be more that just new scenes have no photos.
The current version of the imagepack works OK with the new version of the unofficial expanded edition, even through there seems to be a visual glitch that happens when multiple images are loaded in a scene, as well as the old scroll bar bug, but these are issues that are the mod maker's responsibility, not the pack maker. I'm assuming the "update to newest version of Revamp" just means adding the new version to the zip file instead of the previous one.

Spacebadger

Jun 2, 2019
Yes, it means that and also that I've looked through the new scenes with image support added, if there are any, and if all of the previous ones are still there.

Since I'm already here, I should probably say that the progress on the final update is going alright, so far everything I've mentioned will be added and more! Kinda. It's slow mostly due the fact I can only work on it when I'm alone for obvious reasons, and that doesn't happen as often as I'd like. It's probably gonna be ready in like two weeks.
In the meantime, is there a way to fix the stuck image bug once it occurs, where an image won’t go away and begins to overlap things like text and other images? Only five I have found is restarting the program.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
In the meantime, is there a way to fix the stuck image bug once it occurs, where an image won’t go away and begins to overlap things like text and other images? Only five I have found is restarting the program.
There doesn't seem to be, and there are a few places where multiple images are shown outside of the start anyway, so its not a one time thing i think. I don't think the pack makers use the image packs much, else they would've fixed the scroll bug already, so someone should tell them that shit's fucked.

Bertrand-7579

Dec 22, 2017
I have a weird issue when playing Coc revamp with this image pack installed. When i encounter a monster like the Naga an image loads just fine, but no images load with the victory or losing scenes. Does anybody know what the problem is?

<><

Jun 22, 2017
If by pack makers you mean me
I meant the mod makers sorry for mistyping
What exactly is the scroll bug? Have you refered it to the revamp maker?
The size of the image isn't calculated in the size of the scrollbar, which means that you can't scroll with the scrollbar to the end of a scene, forcing you to use a different method of scrolling, such as a mouse wheel.