X

Would you rather:

• Have an image in a scene that doesn't resemble it.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not have an image at all.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leareth

Sep 29, 2015
Neither of my unrar apps are able to open version 6, from either mirror. They say it's corrupted.

sameal

Sep 5, 2015
I've just downloaded the file from Mediafire and used Winrar, no such problem... Hm.

EDIT: It might be due the program you're using?
I've been having trouble as well for your last two updates, I use Jzip, could that be a problem with your download?

sameal

Sep 5, 2015
Since the new update is out, could you tell me if the issues is still around? I'm almost sure it's fixed, but I'd like to be sure.

EDIT: I did test it on my own, but you know.

Yep, it's all good, thanks for taking the time to sort it out.

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
hello, my name is Azgol and before I begin I want to point out that I speak Spanish, and I am forced to use the google translator to post my messages, if at any time I mention an error in writing or writing, I apologize in advance.

Something that I notice in all the pack is that they are formed by pictures of images mostly anime and monstergirl manga, this is logical since the game is just about this class of characters, however they are all so different and of course unrelated directly with CoC ... well maybe the witch of the sand is an exception, but the point is that the work feels like done by an amateur (I say this with no intention of offending)

So I wonder how hard it would be to create the images of all the races and characters that CoC has, the list is not very long, if we look closely, it would only be a matter of having an artistic touch and creating the images this time in a more detailed clean ... to see I could do it, but that would not be enough for me.

what I would like to achieve, is something more like the sakura clicker game, where the monstergirl when they appear they do it in a peculiar way, they never appear with the same clothes. Just as you are reading these words, you can find 2 werewolf girls, and you will notice that they are always different, whether their skin tone changes color, or that one has a coat and the other a jacket, or one has short hair and the other long, even the facial expressions are different, giving it a unique personality.

in a few words, the characters are generated randomly by a modular procedure, and that is where I want to ask my question:

Is it possible to implement a modular procedure to create the images of the monstergirl? because if so, I am willing to draw, color and configure Monstergirl to be implemented in your pack of images.

Reactions: Centaviara

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
I just wanted to know.

making each one of the combinations in one image would make the package very heavy, besides that when playing the game it would take longer to load.

but if it is possible to find those extra steps to make the images by modular procedure the loading of images would be less heavy and we would take a big step to improve the game, I will ask Kitteh6660 to see how we can achieve this idea.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
More options is always better.

If you want I can make a small java program that merges multiple image packs? That way you can have a lot of optional folders.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
just a small program that looks for all the folders that is in the same folder as it, then asks you which folders you want in the pack, then creates a new folder with all the images from the selected folders.
I can make it so it numbers the images correctly, remove duplicates and make all images the same size

Reactions: cadrack

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Heres the first version of the program.(will delete link after a while)
it doesn't have duplicate removal or size change yet, but the rest works.

Some files are lost(don't copy to the new folder) while merging the files, I've concluded that this is because of mislabeled images that the program doesn't know what to do with.
If you can find a fault of the program I will make sure to fix it in the next version.

When using the program, please make sure there is no "img" folder where you placed the .jar, as that's where all the images will be inserted.
Will probably add some sort of config file later, so one can specify such details.

Khaios

Dec 13, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to make this work for Android as either an APK or SWF file yet? I had an idea of how to maybe get it to work, as a desperate fan with no computer, where if it got the pictures input directly into the SWF file then that might be able to be uploaded and ran as the swf with imbeded image pack and that might work for Andriod. If image packs don't work that way please ignore me.

TeeEight

Dec 20, 2017
Sorta Offtopic but... Can someone tell me where that image on Centaviara's first post came from? Like... Is that Actia except older? Or some other monster girl? She looks so damn familiar and its driving me nuts.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't want to sound like That Demanding User, but I think the pack with the new images is still that of version 7.

HereJustToSuffer

Mar 1, 2018
Regretfully my first post is for tech support...

I've been trying to get this to work but on a Chrome Book which...just makes things difficult. Have to use an extension, Fullstacks, to get it to load the game (but without the image pack) which chrome books no longer allow to launch from files to open in chrome. Can't download any other browser as well like Firefox.

Asides helping me to set up the files for the images, does anybody know any websites that can load this game as well as image packs? That or how to make a html version of this game...been trying and failing at that.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I would for sure. So if you do have free time, I'll be happy to see what you can compile.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I would love more as well, because i'm using all three imagepacks merged together. Still hoping for that update that split the pack:
QUESTION TO THE USERS OF THIS IMAGE PACK:

Would some of you be interested in having an option to choose if a character is more of a furry version or more of a human one?

I've been thinking about making a seperate folder with options like that, so the main mod would be a preset and if you want to quickly and easily change something - you could download and play with the 'Options' download.

It will take some time though, that is why I want to find out if there's any interest in such a thing.

Reactions: ShySquare

<><

Jun 22, 2017
That's alright, we can wait.
Maybe you can make a work in progress folder in google drive, so nothing is lost if you lose your harddrive.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Great! I don't think this is the end of CoC modding through, the Github has seen updates almost everyday until 20 days ago, so i'm assuming kitteh is on vacation, so they can't approve updates.

Zoltrix122

Oct 19, 2017
These images are great i was looking through the file. i appreciate all the time and effort you put into them but for some reason they are not registering and it says there are only 632 pictures in the cache instead of the proper amount of over 1000 so is there any way to fix this i would be extremely greatful

Zoltrix122

Oct 19, 2017
As far as I know, or understand it, the cache says that because it counts every picture for the same scene as one. So that means, there are 632 scenes with at least ONE image, but most of them have much more. So it's all fine, all of them (should) be working!
Thanks for the heads up will start immediately

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for the update, now I have 4430 images for my collection ^^.
Are you still planning on making a furry version? your newest post only talks about the non-furry version, while in previous posts you talked about splitting them in two parts i believe.
With the mod of Revamp, do you mean the OtherCoCAnon mod? or is there another mod I'm unaware of?
Are there any image packs I have missed that I could put into the game? I currently have incorporated your pack, Hn0's and both the old and the new version of Ferg's imagepacks(he got rid of a ton of images one time).

Sorry for the long line of questioning ;P