X

Would you rather:

• Have an image in a scene that doesn't resemble it.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not have an image at all.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
In the future version of my Pack will be new versions of pictures for Arian and ErlKing (in size: 500x500 [was 800x800])

Silver

Nov 7, 2015
Your pack doesn't seem to be fully functional with the new version of the game. Several events are not displaying images that they once had in earlier versions. Example swim in stream, masturbate, etc.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Good design, but size))
My advice: use Paint, and save in it, just Ctrl+S (also PNG to JPG, image quality 100 - 95/90)
and height with wight about 1000 - max

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
And do in that way: Two folders - one of my Pack, second is your pack, then mix them in one, but save your folder, because in my next packs will be many fixes and pictures

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
This is 'fucking shit' )))sorry, in lack of better word... Coz including a lot of trash... Better was: add extra images up to my, or I don't mind. Cause of me - my point of view: this pack and my pack turned into fucking crazy deformed and heavy pack / Better way: reload and add extra images up or reload and make a new pack for Xianxia. If you want, I may send to you a dozen of images for it. There was third way: packing images by characters for customers... Choose your way or say to me: 'Go to Hell'...

TheHoblit

Apr 7, 2017
How do I know if all the images were properly loaded? when i go to Debug Information in the main menu it tells me that 607 images are loaded into cache, does that mean it ONLY loaded 607, or that those are just the only ones preloaded, and the other 2 thousand or so will be loaded when needed?

TheHoblit

Apr 7, 2017
It shows the number of unique scenes. So, for example, when there's 'monster-naga_1' and 'monster-naga_2' it counts as one in the cache. As far as I know, beside simply testing it, there's no way to tell if all the images are loaded. All of them should work though.

yeah it isn't working for at least some images, masturbation and various scenes.

what does the images chached say when you run it as the creator?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Um any odds for Xianxia compatibility on this?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Umph I imagine you won't play it even to know?

Well eventualy compile a list of addition through you should expect it to be way more vast then revamp that barely adds new content.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Is there a way to tell new additions apart? I like to download these custom image packs to pick up additions for my own image collections, but I don't always have time to browse through the bulk of them. (I appreciate the usage of those "Unused images" subfolders a lot, by the way).

I would like to pester every uploader to post them elsewhere, but I'm not that bossy :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I already downloaded the last image pack and started to prune it :p But yeah, uploading a separate compilation would be advisable as long as you can do it.

As for my image collections, they're not CoC related. Well, two of them are (as I don't know how to upload images on http://coc.booru.org/). One of them keeps the CoC images posted on the old Fenblog whilst the other one is a mishmash of CoC fanart picked up from the various custom packs. The rest are more akin to smut folders I created for roleplaying issues.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I need them because I like seeing images that may or may not be related to what one could find in CoC and I have no time to spend my free hours inputting keywords on boorus and the like. :p
Yes, I read there are only 50 new ones, which is why I suggested adding a secondary link for those of us who just want to see what's new. Whilst I *can* browse through every custom pack when they are uploaded, there are times in which I'd just like to use my spare time in other issues, as browsing and classifying images for my own folders takes me about two or three days.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
are there any other image packs beside the three on his site?
Not that I know.

However, if you want to share, I'll gladly accept anything.
I'll keep that in mind :) Do keep in mind that one of the reasons why I can deal with the humongous packs is that I'm not into furry, meaning that any scavenged images only cover a part of the game's contents.

Done, the link is in Misc part of the post.
Thank you very much!

bigbrianislarge

Oct 11, 2017
alright so maybe im an idiot, but i dont normally mess with games files or any mods for that matter.

i made a file, put the CoC.swf in it, made another file in that file, titled "img" and then copied the img file from the download into it. what did i do wrong?

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
alright so maybe im an idiot, but i dont normally mess with games files or any mods for that matter.

i made a file, put the CoC.swf in it, made another file in that file, titled "img" and then copied the img file from the download into it. what did i do wrong?
In one folder must be the img-folder with images and CoC.swf...