X

Would you rather:

• Have an image in a scene that doesn't resemble it.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not have an image at all.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Thank you for your service!
My combined modpack now has 4752 images.
I've attached a report from my program if you ever feel like picking it back up again(everything under "missing images:" header can still be added, and everything under "Images in the pack, but not in the sourcecode:" are useless images, the other two headers are mistakes of the modmakers).
There seems to be an issue with the monster_satyr images I think.
Also some stronghold images need capitalization in the direction parts
And the items as well

Attachments

• report.txt
    60.4 KB · Views: 51

<><

Jun 22, 2017
I'm going to correct those that are plainly wrong, but it's odd that some are in the images.xml file and yet not supported. Seems like it's the problem with most, if not all, upper letters.

EDIT: Corrected ones that were listed, thank you for bringing up the issue.
It's the other way around, the first list is stuff your pack does not support, the second list is the one with images mentioned in the xml but not the code(which only contains an example monster, so its basically empty). The third list contains stuff in the code but not in the xml which is an easy fix on the modders part, but unusable for packmakers. The last list is all the images in the imagepack that are not in the xml file, meaning CoC will never load them in. most of them in the report are due to being spelled different in the pack then in the xml, but there are some that don't have hooks at all.
I also noticed that the arian analscenes have been renamed in the image xml and that's why their analscenes are included in the last list