Custom Classes

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Anyone ever get bored and started messing around with the save editor by mixing and matching perks from other classes? I'm trying to make a DND Eldritch Knight so I'm thinking of mixing the warrior and black mage perks together. What about you guys?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I mean if that's the case you can just splash some AoE spells into your warrior build. You don't need the (frankly unimpressive) BMage perks. Approaching Storm and Storm Strikes would be better I feel.

Edit: Actually be careful if you use both of these perks at the same time I suddenly started having crashes while testing.

Last edited:

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I mean if that's the case you can just splash some AoE spells into your warrior build. You don't need the (frankly unimpressive) BMage perks. Approaching Storm and Storm Strikes would be better I feel.

Edit: Actually be careful if you use both of these perks at the same time I suddenly started having crashes while testing.
I didn't experience any crashes using both of these perks, but I did find that Approaching Storm doesn't actually work. I tested it with Thunder Scream against the Selkies and the other combatants took no damage. I assume it's supposed to function like Cleaving Strikes (which does work.)