from

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I wish I saw this thread earlier. So far I've just been using crappy online character creators in order to make myself some avatars, and cropping them/removing backgrounds myself in Photoshop. Not sure if that makes me old school or just knowledgable.

But either way, I think I might be stealing some of these crops... definitely would be a lot better than what I currently have lol.
huh, hadn't thought about doing that, really clever actually. especially if you use a character creator like black desert's for example, it's really fantastic.

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
huh, hadn't thought about doing that, really clever actually. especially if you use a character creator like black desert's for example, it's really fantastic.
Oh, no, I don't mean a video game's character creator. I mean the flash games online where you select between an entire 3 options for an entire 3 different bits of a character. Or it's the opposite end of the spectrum and there are far more options than you would ever want in an entire lifetime, and none of the are what you actually need.

I can't say I've ever heard of Black Desert though, does it feature races that CoC 2 has? Would be neat if you could use it to create something similar to a Wyld Elf or Orc or something of the sort.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Unfortunately no... BDO only allows you to create characters on the more human side of the spectrum, like humans, and elves. But it's insanely customizable though.

Skallabjorn

May 26, 2020
Found this one :
sleepy_by_crescentia_fortuna_dcb3a9l-fullview.jpg

here: https://www.deviantart.com/crescentia-fortuna/gallery?q=sethos .

Unfortunately, I think this is about as much as you may get for a macho/buff Kitsune.

Here it is square, png format, under 30 kB

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

Last edited:

Merwyn

Jul 8, 2020
Slightly edited this lovely art of Blake. For my Catgirl Rogue.

Changed the background color to fit the background color of all the other character busts.

Then shortened her hair and added some cat bell ornaments.

Attachments

• Thin Shiraku fixed.jpg
    Thin Shiraku fixed.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 66

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I have to ask: why don't you guys use the pinned thread for this instead
Different purposes. This quickly turned into a submissions thread for Malidica to edit pics for other members. People also shared their methods for editing images.

The thread you linked to is primarily for people to say, "Look at the pic I found on the internets and use for my PC!" One or two of the last few posts here would have definitely been better off there.

Now that Mal has left the forum, this thread could still be used for people sharing image editing techniques while plain old "My Champion looks like this!" posts should go in the Icon Sharing Thread.

idk

Feb 17, 2021
if someone want demon girl. this also match with new cait witch set pict

Attachments

• IMG_20210220_171735.jpg
    IMG_20210220_171735.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20210220_171735.jpg
    IMG_20210220_171735.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 36