from

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Nice, a shame though, cause most people won't fit them at all.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I am physically incapable of not making any rogue I play into a catgirl version of Sera the Fleet Footed from Red Dragon Inn, she just looks exactly what a rogue should look like in my mind.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
If you have an avatar you'd like re-coloured i can put my mediocre skills to work for you. Can't promise any magic, i use paint.net and its magic wand to select chunks and fiddle with the hue function to do most of it, i can also splash a crap edit of some hair or replacement for something in the way that looks perfectly passable when the image is shrunk to the 100x100 avatar size.
Oh no it's nbd, I usually play with no image up there, it's just not important to me. Lord knows I have enough custom-commissioned pictures of DnD characters if I really want something up there.

Radiance

May 10, 2019
Hello Malidica! Would you please recolour the avatar of Elaril from the Wyld Elf Band for me?
I would like him to have blonde hair and eyebrows instead of green, everything else can stay the same.
His artwork fits my avatar perfectly since I play a wyld elf with that colouration.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
You may want to first change the hue to yellow and then overlay the blonde with a very light peachy colour, if your IMP allows you to do so. That way you avoid saturation cheapness.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
That's alright. If you ever feel the need for something more powerful I'd recommend GIMP, it's basically a free photoshop.

Reactions: Kesil and Malidica

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
If you're taking requests could you make an avatar of Viviane? Minus the ginormous cleavage her features and coloration is my Black Mage to a tee xD

Reactions: Malidica

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Haven't been looking at the computer for a while so I didn't see the first reply xD
All of the variations are great though thanks a lot, you're a darling. o/

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I want a rugged manly fox to replace my rugged manly hound avatar after going Kitsune.

I just need the source art, i can whip up my own edits.

only Kitsune that comes to mind for me with that description is Hitoshi... or rather, that's the image he evokes for me in game. His actual Moira bust is another matter. x_x

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
You may have to add your own ruggedness. Darken the beard area for a five-o-clock shade, small lines to indicate stubble too. Wrinkle their face a little, only a little. I don't think you want an old-looking guy.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Unfortunately simply adding that shaven shade didn't quite work out the way I hoped so I've taken a beard I downloaded and added it to this guy. Probably not what you're looking for but it should be a bit closer than what most art out there provides.
komura's got a beard now.jpg
- Obligatory not my art

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Wasn't really that much work TBH. Paste and transform. The artist put in far more work in that than what I essentially glued on.

Yeah it is a pity. It's difficult to find rugged men in art that aren't fat or assholes, especially in art from the east or similar styles. Cultural I suppose.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
I happen to like what you did with the Cait avatar so I have to request this can you make another one but with brown hair also just leave the eyes blue. Or can you tell how you were able to do that please.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
This is so lame, i really want to hop back into CoC 2 with the upcoming harem preggers content William is writing but there is just bugger all kitsune art out there, so little of even passable quality that trying to narrow it down to just males to hopefully pick something out for an avatar edit is a total dead end. I don't even know how to go about commissioning something. If i'm going to spend money on it i'd prefer to go with DCL or Moira since their art style is already game compatible, since there art is... the game art. But DCL doesn't respond on twitter and i can't even find Moira. Going Kitsune is such a hassle for people who use the custom avatar feature.

Your Kitsune used to be a black-furred Lupine right? the one you reskinned Magna's bust for? Maybe you could edit Nakano or Takahiro's busts for him? Hitoshi is also an option.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
>_>

<_<
xmas_tamamo_gyate_by_kirbmaster-dasvdn0.jpg

Psssst.
Hey you!
Yeah, you!
I got what you need man. I got that Kiros.
This that real shit. This ain't bootleg.
Straight from the old country.
What the fuck you mean it aint Christmas anymore?
That is a ceremonial hat from the old country.

Hmmm.
Searches for male kitsune.
Not too much.
Searches for kitsune bishounen.
Why did you make me do this?

0c1523f3e8397e6af278eeaf4f9f8e6c.jpg

Eh.
Close enough.
Don't say Kiros never did anything for you.

Last edited:

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Honestly, if anything, I should be thanking you. You gave me the amazing idea to convince Kohaku to teach me how to do that shape shifting thingamijig and to steal Keros avatar. Its the only way to earn my fifth, and possibly sixth tail. By blasphemy of course. It will be okay. Probably.

Kohaku... I must learn your ways!
Ehhhhhhhh? Why?
Because I must. Explains plan.
I don't know about that my Lord.
Look, Kohaku if Keros didn't want me to prank Mko and Mai then why would I be wearing this hat? Huh?

Reactions: Solrane

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
So I wanted to present an image for you to edit into a new custom for me but I'm running into a snag. This is my one and only male character, but he's a salamander... TwT

I made sure he retained his male form and masculine jawline when taking the transformatives. Problem is most artist renditions of Salamanders you're gonna find on the internet are gonna be based on the species as seen in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. :C

It's enough to make me consider taking Keros' deal and using one of the cast-off Male!Kitsune pictures you posted, but I'm also conflicted about this since it's permanent and further transformatives down the line that could make him more like the D&D Dragonborn he's meant to be is probably not outside the realm of possibility. xD

Last edited:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I'll keep looking, but its gonna be difficult to find one that's suitable.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Image is rather big and I had to widen my search parameters so It's not exactly a Salamander, he's got horns instead of fins for one and the scales are black instead of red but this'll do.
sample_dfe5ff5cd86cbbca39f91b4f817f9522.jpg

That's probably asking for a lot though... but conversely maybe a different edit would be easier xD? For my Taeleer girl I already tried to edit an old commission but the KB size is still a touch too big. :C

Attachments

• natya patreon bg[576].png
    natya patreon bg[576].png
    137 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Since you asked in the bug report topic, here's the full picture I used for my catboy Champion's avatar. Have fun with it.

Attachments

• 54665697_p0.png
    54665697_p0.png
    1 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Malidica

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Hey Everyone, just wanted to share the sites I use to crop, convert, and eliminate background if you wish a PNG avatar image. That's how I got my own profile pic too!

This one is for cropping and converting images, it's versatile, and I have been using it for quite a while: https://resizeimage.net/ (there's a lot of stuff you can do with this one)
And this one is for removing backgrounds to have clean background avatars to use in game like other npcs, I just use to make the image blend in better since the npcs have a blank background too: https://www.remove.bg/ (you can even manually erase the parts you want to eliminate from the background, or fix the image if the tool didn't get it quite perfectly)

Here's a few examples I've got for my elf/kitsune character :Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png Webp.net-resizeimage (9).png Webp-removebg-preview (2).png Webp.net-resizeimage.png Webp.net-resizeimage (3).png Webp.net-resizeimage (4).png Webp.net-resizeimage (5).png Webp.net-resizeimage (6).png

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (7).png
    Webp.net-resizeimage (7).png
    34.8 KB · Views: 106

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
That makes sense! I'll keep that in mind if i find more art for avatars, although, do you think the kitsune ones i posted better match the aesthetic? The first one, with the bow and arrow i get that it isn't really good, looks a bit too realistic, but i'm curious about the other ones.

Also found these two while I was at it looking for more artWebp.net-resizeimage (8).png Valyriel.png actually, now that i think about it, might use the second one for my own pc :p

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
This one is for cropping and converting images, it's versatile, and I have been using it for quite a while: https://resizeimage.net/ (there's a lot of stuff you can do with this one)
And this one is for removing backgrounds to have clean background avatars to use in game like other npcs, I just use to make the image blend in better since the npcs have a blank background too: https://www.remove.bg/ (you can even manually erase the parts you want to eliminate from the background, or fix the image if the tool didn't get it quite perfectly)

These are very useful tools, thank you very much for sharing I was able to edit my own customs with these.sample_dfe5ff5cd86cbbca39f91b4.png natya-patreon-bg-576-.png :D

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
I wish I saw this thread earlier. So far I've just been using crappy online character creators in order to make myself some avatars, and cropping them/removing backgrounds myself in Photoshop. Not sure if that makes me old school or just knowledgable.

But either way, I think I might be stealing some of these crops... definitely would be a lot better than what I currently have lol.