Cumflation notice being less voluminous? (answered)

BoogieMask

Dec 5, 2016
"Cumflation notices should be less… voluminous"
https://www.fenoxo.com/backers-pexigaquest-upgrade-upgraded-hardlight-fun/

I don't know about everyone else, but this line concerns me because i'm getting the impression that Fen is downgrading this tag in a way. Which would be a shame as this is my favourite feature within the climax of a scene with a treated PC.

Anyone currently playing this version that can shed some light on the matter?

It's a little trivial i admit but this really makes me apprehensive about updating, and out of lack of foresight ended up deleting the apk of 6.92.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It means you get interrupted by the notices less frequently. There's only so many different notices, because there's only so many ways to say "shit, that [pc.vagOrAss]'s dumping truckloads of cum on the floor, yo", and in previous builds they came too frequently such that they got pretty repetitive. And cumflation's one of my biggest things.

Reactions: CloudStriker

BoogieMask

Dec 5, 2016
Oh good, hearing confirmation from Professor Chaos himself just makes it all the more comforting to hear ^_^

Would be a shame to lose the ability to turn a pretty lady into a blissfully cum-filled beachball.
I'll be sure to read the context alittle better in the future.

Although now I'm curious about how much you can fill a person, and whether it's limited to certain species or writers.

Cheers!
PS: I'm new to the whole forum system so I've yet figured out how to remove this thread, so any moderators can feel free to delete it whenever it's possible.

Last edited: