Jan 28, 2021
Despite having the cum thirsty status, I can't eat a cum bubble

Attachments

• Ember (H) - 12Hrs 43Mins, 1461 Days - Dhaal_ Arrivals, Uond Ephine.json
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully adjusted for the next release. Any character with traits that make them a cumslut should be able to drink from a cum bubble item.

Reactions: waterpanther7

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Cumsluts without the dumb4cum perk get the scenes written for characters with the Nuki Nuts perk, which don't make much sense because they're like this:

Now this... this is a bubble! It’s full of exactly what you’ll need in order to fill your [pc.balls] up until each ball is capable of putting this thing to shame.
The scenes expect the player to have balls because they were written for characters with Nuki Nuts.

I think the scenes written for characters with the dumb4cum perk are more fitting for cumsluts than those.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I think the scenes written for characters with the dumb4cum perk are more fitting for cumsluts than those.
Ah, that was the intent. It seems the check in the scene was overlooked. It should hopefully be fixed for the next release.

Reactions: Hanzo

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
While we're at it...

I know it was coded the other way from the beginning, but given that they have additional effects (mostly +lust), maybe nuki scenes should have the priority for nuki nuts + dumb4cum/cumslut characters.