Cum Production

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So considering the wiki isn't really up to date... Is there any way to increase cum production without having basketball sized nuts? Haha I've messed with a lot of the possible musky sap possibilities and there is none that do so. I'm kind of sad that Blue Eggs and Fox Berries don't give the option to be honest. Mareth's Fox Berries did increase cum production, wish Savarra's variant did too. :(

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
There is a way through alchemy though you need to mix ingredients with the right transformation consumables in order to get it.

The item that affects and gives cum boost is Musky Sap, mix that with certain items, I haven't found any yet myself :p

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Isn't musky sap, at least based from what I read on wiki for root of man and brute beet, scent-focused? Asking since I didn't dwell much on the subject. Come to think of it, does chestnut and blue egg only increase the size of testicles after one has them, or does the size change the volume as well?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Isn't musky sap, at least based from what I read on wiki for root of man and brute beet, scent-focused? Asking since I didn't dwell much on the subject. Come to think of it, does chestnut and blue egg only increase the size of testicles after one has them, or does the size change the volume as well?
BallSize is one of the variables used to calculate cum output, yes.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Ah, right. The problem is them being too big, as author mentioned. I guess an appropriate ingredient has to be yet introduced or effect of another changed.

Also, thank you for clarifying.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
An item that can increases cum output independently from ball size will be in the next patch. It's still considered a ball TF and thus uses chestnuts. Musky Sap only affects cum and girlcum types, not their amounts. The item I'm talking about also has a ball size proc so if you really don't want bigger balls you'll probably have to save-scum a bit, tho the ball size proc has a lower chance than the cum output proc so it shouldn't be too bad.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Ah okay, thanks for the information. Looking forward to that and the OrcQuest.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
An item that can increases cum output independently from ball size will be in the next patch. It's still considered a ball TF and thus uses chestnuts. Musky Sap only affects cum and girlcum types, not their amounts. The item I'm talking about also has a ball size proc so if you really don't want bigger balls you'll probably have to save-scum a bit, tho the ball size proc has a lower chance than the cum output proc so it shouldn't be too bad.
So was this item not implemented in the last two patches? All I see is the Cackle berries and they don't have a chestnut alchemy recipe.