Cum Inflation system idea

KaibaWolf

May 16, 2017
The castle Anthrax
I had this Idea the other night about adding a little more to the cumflation scenes/system in TiTS.

Thus far, there's only a few lingering scenes that show up here and there saying; "You're leaking copious amounts of" Blah blah, As well as a description change of your figure that adds a big gravid belly or something of that nature.

Great and all, but for those players who really enjoy playing the slooty role, how about a small addition that allows us to plug ourselves (either anally or vaginally) to keep the big cum/goo/honey/whatever belly full, maybe even have a new masturbation scene based on it, and/or some new kind of cum stuffed stat.

I figure the Hero can choose between a couple different sizes of hard light butt plugs based on their anal/vaginal capacity. The player retains the filled status as long as they're kept plugged, and can then visit certain NPC's again to get filled up even more so.

Another perk would be not having to return to the specific NPCs that really fill up the hero over and over to retain the inflated character description and nice little text pop ups here and there.

If there's a good amount of people who enjoy this idea, I can totally go ham and type up some stuff to the best of my ability and add it here or wherever is the right place for that.

I'll probably get my asshole torn asunder for this considering I'm a newbie around here. (please be nice) ;-;

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Make a poll to see who does and doesn't like it so this thread won't get filled up with "yeah i like this idea."

And yeah, I like this idea. Cumflation is a great fetish. Always kinda annoyed me you couldn't stop fluids from pouring out of you over time.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Make a poll to see who does and doesn't like it so this thread won't get filled up with "yeah i like this idea."
OOORRRR just write it and see how it goes without relying on interests from other people.

You guys with your polls and whatnot keep forgetting the key to NOT rely on other's interests when writing stuff because everyone has different opinions on this fetish or that one, and relying on others will just have you succumbing to mixed opinions.

Just write it, and fuck what the masses think. Ya know unless it's a banned fetish or anything like that.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Why would you write content if no one's going to read it?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The forums is a very small part of the fanbase ya know.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still most of stuff that been meantioned in any forum thread before been then added ingame was usualy having more positive then negative reactions about it. There will be still some of people come to say they like it even if there would be added poll to thread.

For idea itself it sound quite easy thing from describe perspective. I hope it would be as easy to add to code.

@Jacques00 What your thoughts about it as one of coders: a huge mountain of work on code or much more manable amount of work for this change that giving hope it could be done when needed texts are written?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You don't know that until the thing is written. May the writing itself would awaken some new fetish or new appreciation for the fetish in some folks.

As I keep saying, when you write it, they will cum.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think rather they will not leak anymore...unless plug is taken out ;)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Now as for the OP.

how about a small addition that allows us to plug ourselves (either anally or vaginally) to keep the big cum/goo/honey/whatever belly full
The newly added hardlight thong was supposed to do that but at some point it was scrapped, if I remember correctly.

maybe even have a new masturbation scene based on it,
If you plan to write it...

some new kind of cum stuffed stat.
This already exists and it is tracked in your Appearance screen in the form of a description based on your belly rating, which is in turn based on the milliliters of fluid you are holding. The milliliters of fluid you are holding are directly tracked in the Codex > stats

I figure the Hero can choose between a couple different sizes of hard light butt plugs based on their anal/vaginal capacity. The player retains the filled status as long as they're kept plugged, and can then visit certain NPC's again to get filled up even more so.
You could go ahead and write that. It could be something you equip to the "lower undergarment" slot.

Another perk would be not having to return to the specific NPCs that really fill up the hero over and over to retain the inflated character description and nice little text pop ups here and there.
Well there are already characters like Kiro who can already fill you up quite a bit, but if you wanna write another, you'll have to find a way to make this one different enough or at least give them their own spin on things.

If there's a good amount of people who enjoy this idea, I can totally go ham and type up some stuff to the best of my ability and add it here or wherever is the right place for that.
As Emerald said here before and as I keep having to say in these idea threads as I have in this one, do not base whether or not you'd write something on how high you gouge interest for your project. Just write it and they will cum!

Last edited:
Reactions: GTK/HLK

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Plugs could actually be written if we treat them as underwear.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I had this Idea the other night about adding a little more to the cumflation scenes/system in TiTS.

Thus far, there's only a few lingering scenes that show up here and there saying; "You're leaking copious amounts of" Blah blah, As well as a description change of your figure that adds a big gravid belly or something of that nature.

Great and all, but for those players who really enjoy playing the slooty role, how about a small addition that allows us to plug ourselves (either anally or vaginally) to keep the big cum/goo/honey/whatever belly full, maybe even have a new masturbation scene based on it, and/or some new kind of cum stuffed stat.

I'll probably get my asshole torn asunder for this considering I'm a newbie around here. (please be nice) ;-;
If you're not super keen on writing this, I have been batting this same idea around for months now, and I've actually spoken a little bit to Gedan about the possibility of a system similar to what you describe. She at one point was working on a project that would've involved something similar to this. I'd like to try my hand at writing this, as cumplugs are one of my top fetishes, so let me know if you'd rather write this yourself. Now we just need a vibrating cumplug. :allears:

Reactions: alkeiser