Cum Color TF

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
You know what would be cool? A item that changes your cum color, kind of like how Pickmentation works.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Good question. Should we bother anyone and ask, then...? (Seriously now - I am interested in cum property modifiers.)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Cum colour is very much tied to cumType.

You can't change the colour but keep the type.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The cum color is tied to the cum type, so long as any call to the cum color is done through the character property parser (like "[pc.cumColor]" or "pc.cumColor()"), it should be okay functionally to "overwrite" the color with a perk, status effect or flag in the game code. One issue is if there is text that references a cum type and specifically states the color (for example: "{ if honey cumtype: The sweet amber goo streams from the tip. / else: The [pc.cumColor] seed flows from the tip. }"). Another potential issue is with fluid-changing transformation items (changing cum/girl-cum/milk type) where color is explicitly described. You may need to lock fluid changes for those parts or have a managing system that reverts the color override if the fluid type has changed recently.

All fluids have a few color variants: a generic color list, a "simple" color word, and a "gem" color list. The generic color list is an adjective list of all the possible colors and synonyms (like "white", "alabaster", "ivory"). The simple color word is just a one-word basic color reference (like "white"). The gem color list uses the simple color to produce the possible gem-like color variants (so a "white" fluid will produce "pearl" or "opal"). So if there is a color change in whatever fluid you want to alter, there needs to be an override for both the color list and the simple color (gem color list override optional).

And as a suggestion, if you want to create an item/event that overrides fluid color for whatever fluid type, you should also consider a way to remove it as well. Fluid viscosity and flavor work in the same way as color (minus the extra variants) and have the same override-consistency issues as outlined above.

Reactions: Kesil

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
The cum color is tied to the cum type, so long as any call to the cum color is done through the character property parser (like "[pc.cumColor]" or "pc.cumColor()"), it should be okay functionally to "overwrite" the color with a perk, status effect or flag in the game code. One issue is if there is text that references a cum type and specifically states the color (for example: "{ if honey cumtype: The sweet amber goo streams from the tip. / else: The [pc.cumColor] seed flows from the tip. }"). Another potential issue is with fluid-changing transformation items (changing cum/girl-cum/milk type) where color is explicitly described. You may need to lock fluid changes for those parts or have a managing system that reverts the color override if the fluid type has changed recently.

All fluids have a few color variants: a generic color list, a "simple" color word, and a "gem" color list. The generic color list is an adjective list of all the possible colors and synonyms (like "white", "alabaster", "ivory"). The simple color word is just a one-word basic color reference (like "white"). The gem color list uses the simple color to produce the possible gem-like color variants (so a "white" fluid will produce "pearl" or "opal"). So if there is a color change in whatever fluid you want to alter, there needs to be an override for both the color list and the simple color (gem color list override optional).

And as a suggestion, if you want to create an item/event that overrides fluid color for whatever fluid type, you should also consider a way to remove it as well. Fluid viscosity and flavor work in the same way as color (minus the extra variants) and have the same override-consistency issues as outlined above.
What if the TF changes the cum type to normal? Would that work or would I have to create a new cum type specifically for this TF?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Honestly since we already have brown (chocolate) cum available I don't see any problem with red. Both are equally disturbing to me at least. And in an intergalactic setting I don't have trouble imagining that there might be some species that consider red to be a normal or even sexually arousing color for reproductive fluids. (Although I imagine the species that would fetishize red cum probably don't bleed red either...)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I am a fiend for cum properties, so here's hoping your idea comes into fruition.