Cum All The Way Through

Snesruler

Mar 13, 2019
I just read the scene you first get when giving Sylvie a horse cock, and I was surprised that it included this fetish. So now I'm curious if there are any other characters/scenes that include it. As in, "cumflating to the point where the cum starts coming out of the mouth". Yes, that. Crazy stuff, but I love it.

People who have read that scene, do you know of any other similar scenes in the game? Spoilers don't matter for me, feel free to share.

It was a great scene by the way, props to the writer. It's a shame it's a one time only thing with Sylvie though - her other scenes don't have "cum all the way through".

Nov 11, 2017
I know about several, the Milodan male "Doggystyle" scene (if you have a knot), the Haley x Ellie x PC threesome (if you have two dicks with knots), the anal branch of "Drain Her" scene of the Dryad/Amber, the "Fuck Ass" scene of the Milodan Infiltrator and the "Frot & Fuck" scene (if your dick isn't too big) of the drugged Korgonne males that you can run into during the Wargi Fort assault. Obviously for all the ones were your PC is doing the fucking you need lots of cum.

Edit: I just remembered, Lunds "Dick Him Down" (if you already have done this scene once and choose to "Cover For Him") scene also has it. These are all the instances of scenes with this particular fetish that I know of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snesruler

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I just read the scene you first get when giving Sylvie a horse cock, and I was surprised that it included this fetish. So now I'm curious if there are any other characters/scenes that include it. As in, "cumflating to the point where the cum starts coming out of the mouth". Yes, that. Crazy stuff, but I love it.

People who have read that scene, do you know of any other similar scenes in the game? Spoilers don't matter for me, feel free to share.

It was a great scene by the way, props to the writer. It's a shame it's a one time only thing with Sylvie though - her other scenes don't have "cum all the way through".

I wrote a few.

1) L.D.C. & Shock Hopper Win Scene - [Drain Bunnies] (requires being a Bimbo or Amazon). The pirate-queen will fuck your butt and cum all the way through. Several times.

2) Rat Thieves on Zheng Shi - [Stack 'Em] (requires three cocks of sufficient length). You stack the three mouse pirates on each other then fuck them in every presented hole. Very high cum volume lets you do all the way through.

3) Rat Thieves on Zheng Shi - [Ear Sex], if you fuck the Rodenian girl with enough cum volume, her tits get inflated, cum leaks through her nipples, and it launches out the other ear.

4) Drugged Korgonne Male in Warg'ii Hold - [Fuck His Butt], if you have a high cum volume, then he gets it all the way through.

Snesruler

Mar 13, 2019
Very nice, very nice. So judging by those characters, it seems like it's William and Wsan who has some interest in the fetish.
Personally I'm not into the male ones, but regardless, that's great.

Reactions: Wsan

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Very nice, very nice. So judging by those characters, it seems like it's William and Wsan who has some interest in the fetish.
Personally I'm not into the male ones, but regardless, that's great.
If you beat the Cundarian on Uveto and facefuck him, your cum'll shoot out his nose with a high enough volume.
Other than that, I think the others have said them all.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.

In case it isn't already known, I will mention that if you are currently suffering from "Ditz Speech" for being Dumb For Cum (I think that's how it works, I could be mistaken), then there is an alternate oral scene with Sylvie where she cuminflates you to ridiculous levels.

See:

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Finding out that Sylvie's "cum all the way through" scene only happens once and can't be repeated is honestly one of the most disappointing moments I've had playing this game.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
In case it isn't already known, I will mention that if you are currently suffering from "Ditz Speech" for being Dumb For Cum (I think that's how it works, I could be mistaken), then there is an alternate oral scene with Sylvie where she cuminflates you to ridiculous levels.

See:
She actually made my Steele's gut weigh 400+ pounds.