Crewmates: is there one into being feminized?

doanyofthesework

Oct 7, 2020
So I have been looking at the crewmates and perusing their scenes both in the game and what is available on the wiki and I couldn't find a male crewmate who seemed to be into getting feminized and all that may bring. I think Kase is the closest one, being a male and submissive, but there are no scenes that capture the whole feminizing/sissifying idea. I guess you could take your Steele character and have them subject themselves to such a treatment, but I won't lie when I say I am a basic bastard. I like to keep Steele a human, preferably as a guy with a domineering personality, with a big but NOT hyper dick.

So are there no scenes that involve any male crewmates available at the moment which include, but are not limited to:
1. Dick shrinkage and having them love their small member.
2. Small dick humiliation where you chastise their reproductive organ for not being suitable for said purposes(maybe more hard/sadistic situations involving other crewmates)
3. Wearing slutty clothing and women type garments and slowly finding them loving their new look.
4. Making certain body proportions larger (hips, butt, lips, etc) but NOT so much giving boobs/a large chest
5. Getting them to climax without actually touching their penis and putting it into a chastity cage,
...And perhaps more.

As for non-playable, non crew members you have Lund (minus dick size change), Embry (though I feel bad not giving her the complete makeover), Prai Ellit (who I pray one day gets a lot more scenes and can be recruitable with plenty of more content) and plenty of effeminate guys like Liamme, zil boys, rodenians, etc. But nothing that really let's us shape a male into a pseudo-female. At least from my memory.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
I really hope that's a "tentative" no and not an "absolutley not" no. IMO we don't have enough "being a jerk" types of dom content - like half the time PC is sub the doms are insulting and making fun of them, but when PC is dom they're usually wayyyy too nice and gentle. Dane crew would be great to feminize, especially with the past history between the two of you.

As for OP's question, the only one you have in game right now is Sera, but she starts as a herm and you make her into an obedient slave girl.

Reactions: QTPie

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I really hope that's a "tentative" no and not an "absolutley not" no.

That's a definite "No, there is not, and nobody's working on it."

Feel free to write it yourself. Nobody on the staff has any intention of investing the time and effort into writing a male crewmate any time soon, if ever.