Crewmate Vark [Heavy WIP]

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
Crewmate Urbolg sounds great. I've sometimes wondered about whether Steele could hire him for Steele Tech and have him turn over a new leaf, rather than being stuck working for the pirates on Zheng Shi. Perhaps a quest were he goes back to the Korgonne Hold to try and see if he can find his parents, given the lack of closure he had with them? Might be going a bit far with that though.

This all assumes, as you say, that you'd even be allowed to. I know to write for characters you didn't create people generally have to seek the creators permission, Wsan in this case, and he has his hands full with CoC2 atm.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Crewmate Urbolg sounds great. I've sometimes wondered about whether Steele could hire him for Steele Tech and have him turn over a new leaf, rather than being stuck working for the pirates on Zheng Shi. Perhaps a quest were he goes back to the Korgonne Hold to try and see if he can find his parents, given the lack of closure he had with them? Might be going a bit far with that though.

This all assumes, as you say, that you'd even be allowed to. I know to write for characters you didn't create people generally have to seek the creators permission, Wsan in this case, and he has his hands full with CoC2 atm.
Urbolg was created by Fen, Wsan just did a lot of content for him ( a lot of it commissioned by me) Lund was made by Wsan, but since Wsan gave permission for people to write for his TiTS characters, I'm assuming until told otherwise that I can do that. Part of the problem with Urbolg crew is he doesn't want to leave ZS, he owes his life to a laquine.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Maybe it would be possible to have a little quest to repay the debt so he feels comfortable leaving, I'm not really interested in figuring that out at present considering I might never do it.

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
Urbolg was created by Fen, Wsan just did a lot of content for him ( a lot of it commissioned by me) Lund was made by Wsan, but since Wsan gave permission for people to write for his TiTS characters, I'm assuming until told otherwise that I can do that. Part of the problem with Urbolg crew is he doesn't want to leave ZS, he owes his life to a laquine.
Ahh, my bad. I just assumed since Urbolg had so much content written by Wsan that it was him.

Forgot about the owing [REDACTED] his life thing. Yeah, that definitely complicates things.

Maybe it would be possible to have a little quest to repay the debt so he feels comfortable leaving, I'm not really interested in figuring that out at present considering I might never do it.

Fair enough. Don't mean to pressure you into it or anything, just kinda fun to think about.